Lesson 1 (from Olivia and Chapter 1)
The aim of this lesson is to examine the character of Olivia.
1. With the students, brainstorm all the places they think Olivia goes in her spare time for relaxation. Divide the students into pairs and ask them to choose one of the settings and develop a conversation between Olivia and one her friends.
2. Divide the students into two groups. One group should research Olivia's life and the other group should think of questions they like to ask Olivia about her life. Finish the lesson with a question and answer session.
3. Divide the students into pairs or groups of three. Ask them to use magazine pictures to make a picture story of Olivia's life.
4. Homework. Write Olivia's character background.
Lesson 2 (from Olivia and Chapter 1)
The aim of this lesson is to examine Olivia's upbringing.
1. Class discussion. What problems did Olivia suffer during her childhood? How has what happened...
This section contains 4,436 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)