|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Halyard?
(a) A translator.
(b) A powerful religious leader.
(c) A construction worker.
(d) A tour guide.
2. What does Hacketts secretly imagine doing?
(a) Becoming President.
(b) Becoming an artist.
(c) Being promoted to General.
(d) Insulting his superiors.
3. What does Lasher say is his profession?
4. Who is Dr. Katherine Finch?
(a) Dr. Proteus's wife.
(b) Dr. Proteus's secretary.
(c) An engineer at Ilium.
(d) Dr. Calhoun's assistant.
5. How does Kroner make Dr. Proteus feel when they speak?
(a) Like a child.
6. Who is the Shah of Bratpuhr?
(a) A powerful religious leader.
(b) A construction worker.
(c) A tour guide.
(d) A translator.
7. Who said this quote? "Does that make you happy, that this has been going on for thirteen years?"
(b) Dr. Proteus.
8. How much money does Bud get as a bonus from the company?
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Five hundred dollars.
9. What lie does Dr. Proteus tell to the Reeks and Wrecks?
(a) That he is on the run from the police.
(b) That he owns a grocery business.
(c) That he is a wealthy farm owner.
(d) That he owns a garage.
10. What does Rudy unintentionally do that embarrasses Dr. Proteus?
(a) Buys him a drink.
(b) Plays a song on the player piano in his honor.
(c) Invites Dr. Proteus to his house for dinner.
(d) Recites a poem about him.
11. Where do most of the average citizens of Ilium live?
(b) The northwest section.
(c) Ilium Works.
12. How do the Hagstroms spend most of their time?
(a) Listening to music.
(b) Cleaning the house.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Looking for work.
13. What problem do the Reeks and Wrecks find with Dr. Proteus's car?
(a) A faulty cooling fan.
(b) A cut brake line.
(c) A bad gasket.
(d) A broken fuel pump.
14. Why does Anita pretend to like Finnerty?
(a) She is trying to be nice because he is Dr. Proteus's friend.
(b) He bought her a present.
(c) He has an important position at the company.
(d) He flirts with her.
15. What is Hagstrom's IQ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shepherd insist that the company do?
2. What does Finnerty do when Dr. Proteus allows him into the plant without an escort?
3. How does Dr. Proteus feel about the farm when he first sees it?
4. Who said this quote? "The man with the thick glasses as much as said his son's life wasn't worth living on account of me."
5. What is Luke Lubbock's approximate IQ?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)