|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Finnerty?
(a) A friend of Dr. Proteus who works in Washington.
(b) An old rival of Dr. Proteus from college.
(c) Dr. Proteus's cousin.
(d) A friend of Dr. Proteus who works below him in the Works.
2. What is Buck studying at Cornell?
(b) Religious Studies.
3. What does Finnerty do when Dr. Proteus allows him into the plant without an escort?
(a) He makes drawings of the machines and layout.
(b) He begins destroying the machines.
(c) He breaks into Shepherd's office.
(d) He leaves graffiti on the machines and walls.
4. Who are Kroner and Baer?
(a) Engineers who work below Dr. Proteus at Ilium Works.
(b) Important officials at Ilium Works.
(c) Regulars at the local bar.
(d) Friends of Anita's.
5. What is the public works department called as mentioned in Chapter 2?
(a) Government Environmental Works Department.
(b) The Federal Department of Public Works.
(c) The Reconstruction and Reclamation Corps.
(d) The Primary Inspection Corps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the President's profession before he was elected?
2. What does Hacketts secretly imagine doing?
3. Why has Shepherd been spreading rumors about Dr. Proteus?
4. What is the name of the machine that plays checkers that Berringer uses to challenge Dr. Proteus?
5. Why is Hacketts suspended?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)