|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Francis Eldgrin Gelhorne?
(a) The head of internal affairs at the police department.
(b) A high ranking official at the company.
(c) An engineer.
(d) The Vice President.
2. What is Coach Roseberry's first name?
3. After Dr. Proteus kicks Shepherd out of his office, what does he tell Katherine to do if Shepherd returns?
(a) Hit Shepherd.
(b) Have Shepherd fired.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Shoot Shepherd.
4. What does Rudy unintentionally do that embarrasses Dr. Proteus?
(a) Recites a poem about him.
(b) Invites Dr. Proteus to his house for dinner.
(c) Plays a song on the player piano in his honor.
(d) Buys him a drink.
5. Why is the writer's novel rejected in Chapter 24?
(a) The writer has a bad reputation.
(b) It was badly written.
(c) It would cost too much to print.
(d) It would not have been popular.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finnerty do when Dr. Proteus allows him into the plant without an escort?
2. What is Luke Lubbock's approximate IQ?
3. Why is Hacketts suspended?
4. What does each group represent at the parade at the bar in Homestead?
5. What does Dr. Proteus promise to do for the man in Homestead whose son failed his exams?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)