|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Shepherd find in Dr. Proteus's desk?
(a) An empty whiskey bottle.
(b) Suspicious literature.
(c) A letter about Shepherd.
2. What is Shepherd doing when Dr. Proteus gets to work in Chapter 10?
(a) Making a mess in his office.
(b) Moving his things into Dr. Proteus's office.
(c) Taking over his job.
(d) Stealing his possessions .
3. What happens to the cat that Dr. Proteus brings to Ilium Works?
(a) It is electrocuted.
(b) Dr. Proteus gives it to Dr. Calhoun.
(c) It runs and hides somewhere in the Works.
(d) It catches seventeen mice.
4. What is Coach Roseberry's first name?
5. Who is the Shah of Bratpuhr?
(a) A tour guide.
(b) A powerful religious leader.
(c) A construction worker.
(d) A translator.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fred Berringer get his job at Ilium?
2. What does Kroner say at the end of Chapter 12 that Dr. Proteus has to do in order to get the job in Pittsburgh?
3. After Dr. Proteus kicks Shepherd out of his office, what does he tell Katherine to do if Shepherd returns?
4. How does Finnerty get into Dr. Proteus's office at the beginning of Chapter 9?
5. What does each group represent at the parade at the bar in Homestead?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)