|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the President's profession before he was elected?
(b) Television actor.
(d) CEO of a corporation.
2. What lie does Dr. Proteus tell to the Reeks and Wrecks?
(a) That he is a wealthy farm owner.
(b) That he is on the run from the police.
(c) That he owns a garage.
(d) That he owns a grocery business.
3. Who is Luke Lubbock?
(a) The bartender at the bar in Homestead.
(b) A member of many lodges.
(c) Katherine's husband.
(d) The son of a powerful politician.
4. How does Finnerty become so successful at Ilium?
(a) He cheated on his IQ test.
(b) His father has a high-ranking position at the company.
(c) He is well liked by a few powerful people.
(d) He is very intelligent.
5. What rumor has Shepherd been spreading about Dr. Proteus?
(a) That he is mentally unwell.
(b) That he intends to quit his job.
(c) That he has been stealing from the company.
(d) That he intends to divorce Anita.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Shepherd?
2. Who is Dr. Halyard?
3. Why do the police want to question Dr. Proteus at the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. How much money does Bud get as a bonus from the company?
5. Why has Shepherd been spreading rumors about Dr. Proteus?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)