|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is EPICAC?
(a) The computer that controls the economy.
(b) The robot that delivers the mail.
(c) The surveillance system at the plant.
(d) A government investigation group.
2. Who said this quote? "Does that make you happy, that this has been going on for thirteen years?"
(a) Dr. Proteus.
3. What does Finnerty do when Dr. Proteus allows him into the plant without an escort?
(a) He breaks into Shepherd's office.
(b) He leaves graffiti on the machines and walls.
(c) He makes drawings of the machines and layout.
(d) He begins destroying the machines.
4. Why is Hacketts suspended?
(a) He disobeys an order from his commanding officer.
(b) His fly is open.
(c) He shoots his weapon unprovoked.
(d) He leaves his shoes untied.
5. Why does Anita pretend to like Finnerty?
(a) He has an important position at the company.
(b) She is trying to be nice because he is Dr. Proteus's friend.
(c) He bought her a present.
(d) He flirts with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said this quote? "The man with the thick glasses as much as said his son's life wasn't worth living on account of me."
2. Who is Rudy Hertz?
3. In Chapter 6, how does Anita try to convince Dr. Proteus to take the job in Pittsburgh?
4. How does Finnerty get into Dr. Proteus's office at the beginning of Chapter 9?
5. What is Shepherd doing when Dr. Proteus gets to work in Chapter 10?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)