|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shepherd doing when Dr. Proteus gets to work in Chapter 10?
(a) Moving his things into Dr. Proteus's office.
(b) Taking over his job.
(c) Stealing his possessions .
(d) Making a mess in his office.
2. What does each group represent at the parade at the bar in Homestead?
(a) A lodge.
(b) An animal.
(c) A company.
(d) A machine.
3. What attitude does Lasher have toward the system in Chapter 9?
(a) He thinks it has its flaws, but it is the best it can be.
(b) He feels there will be a revolt against the machines.
(c) He hates it, but feels nothing can be done.
(d) He thinks the citizens should hold a protest.
4. What is EPICAC?
(a) The surveillance system at the plant.
(b) The robot that delivers the mail.
(c) The computer that controls the economy.
(d) A government investigation group.
5. What problem do the Reeks and Wrecks find with Dr. Proteus's car?
(a) A cut brake line.
(b) A bad gasket.
(c) A broken fuel pump.
(d) A faulty cooling fan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luke Lubbock's approximate IQ?
2. Who does Anita think looks like Dr. Proteus's father?
3. What does Dr. Proteus say that upsets Anita at the end of Chapter 10?
4. Who is the Shah of Bratpuhr?
5. How does Anita react when Dr. Proteus tells her about his experience in Homestead?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)