|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Halyard?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A powerful religious leader.
(c) A translator.
(d) A tour guide.
2. When Halyard describes the concept of a citizen, how does the Shah translate the word "citizen" in his native language?
3. Where do the engineers and other wealthy citizens of Ilium live?
(a) Ilium Works.
(c) The northwest section.
4. How does Fred Berringer get his job at Ilium?
(a) He is very intelligent.
(b) He comes from an influential family.
(c) He begs Kroner and Baer to help him.
(d) He blackmails a high official at the company.
5. What lie does Dr. Proteus tell to the Reeks and Wrecks?
(a) That he owns a garage.
(b) That he owns a grocery business.
(c) That he is on the run from the police.
(d) That he is a wealthy farm owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true about the Reeks and Wrecks?
2. How many parts is Ilium, New York divided into?
3. What attitude does Lasher have toward the system in Chapter 9?
4. Why does Finnerty quit his job?
5. Who said this quote? "Does that make you happy, that this has been going on for thirteen years?"
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)