|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said this quote? "The man with the thick glasses as much as said his son's life wasn't worth living on account of me."
(b) Dr. Proteus.
(d) Rudy Hertz.
2. Why does Finnerty take Dr. Proteus's gun?
(a) He is going to kill himself.
(b) He thinks people are after him.
(c) He is going to sell it.
(d) He wants to shoot Shepherd.
3. How does Alfy make money?
(a) He is an engineer.
(b) He makes bets about what song is playing on the bar TV.
(c) He hustles pool at the bar.
(d) He pickpockets rich customers at the bar.
4. What does Lasher say is his profession?
5. Why does the checkers machine catch fire?
(a) It has a faulty battery.
(b) It is overwhelmed by Dr. Proteus's skill.
(c) One of its wires was loose.
(d) Dr. Proteus rigs it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hacketts secretly imagine doing?
2. Who is Luke Lubbock?
3. How does Anita react when Dr. Proteus tells her about his experience in Homestead?
4. How does Finnerty become so successful at Ilium?
5. Why does Finnerty not fit in at Ilium?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)