|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Halyard describes the concept of a citizen, how does the Shah translate the word "citizen" in his native language?
2. What does Finnerty say at the end of Chapter 4 to make Anita angry?
(a) That he could design a machine that is a better wife than she is.
(b) That she does not deserve all that she has.
(c) That she is unintelligent and rude.
(d) That she has no class because of her humble background.
3. Who is Khashdrahr Miasma?
(a) A translator.
(b) A tour guide.
(c) A powerful religious leader.
(d) A construction worker.
4. How much money does Bud get as a bonus from the company?
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Five hundred dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
5. What lie does Dr. Proteus tell to the Reeks and Wrecks?
(a) That he owns a garage.
(b) That he is a wealthy farm owner.
(c) That he owns a grocery business.
(d) That he is on the run from the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anita convince Dr. Proteus to marry her?
2. What kind of governmental system does the Shah think Ilium is based on at first?
3. What does Dr. Proteus promise to do for the man in Homestead whose son failed his exams?
4. What does Hacketts secretly imagine doing?
5. What is true about the Reeks and Wrecks?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)