|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Finnerty not fit in at Ilium?
(a) He shows up late all the time.
(b) He has a rebellious attitude.
(c) He will not go to lunch with them.
(d) He seems to get promoted faster than other people.
2. Where do most of the average citizens of Ilium live?
(a) The northwest section.
(d) Ilium Works.
3. Why does Anita pretend to like Finnerty?
(a) He flirts with her.
(b) He bought her a present.
(c) She is trying to be nice because he is Dr. Proteus's friend.
(d) He has an important position at the company.
4. Who did Kroner used to be good friends with?
(a) Finnerty's father.
(b) Dr. Proteus.
(d) Dr. Proteus's father.
5. Who is Dr. Katherine Finch?
(a) Dr. Proteus's secretary.
(b) Dr. Calhoun's assistant.
(c) Dr. Proteus's wife.
(d) An engineer at Ilium.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Halyard describes the concept of a citizen, how does the Shah translate the word "citizen" in his native language?
2. Who said this quote? "The man with the thick glasses as much as said his son's life wasn't worth living on account of me."
3. Who is Finnerty?
4. Who is Dr. Halyard?
5. Who is Khashdrahr Miasma?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)