|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the engineers and other wealthy citizens of Ilium live?
(b) The northwest section.
(c) Ilium Works.
2. What does Anita say Dr. Proteus should do about Shepherd's actions?
(a) Kill Shepherd.
(b) Spread rumors about Shepherd.
(c) Report Shepherd's actions to the police.
(d) Fire Shepherd.
3. What kind of car does Paul buy when he is promoted?
(a) A beat-up Dodge pickup truck.
(b) A brand new Mercedes.
(c) An old, shabby Plymouth.
(d) An expensive black Cadillac.
4. Who is Shepherd?
(a) Dr. Proteus's friend from college.
(b) Dr. Proteus's friend who works in Washington.
(c) Dr. Proteus's cousin.
(d) Dr. Proteus's friend who works below him in the Works.
5. What does Rudy unintentionally do that embarrasses Dr. Proteus?
(a) Buys him a drink.
(b) Plays a song on the player piano in his honor.
(c) Recites a poem about him.
(d) Invites Dr. Proteus to his house for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anita think looks like Dr. Proteus's father?
2. Who said this quote? "Does that make you happy, that this has been going on for thirteen years?"
3. What kind of governmental system does the Shah think Ilium is based on at first?
4. How does Anita convince Dr. Proteus to marry her?
5. Why does Finnerty quit his job?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)