|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the public works department called as mentioned in Chapter 2?
(a) The Primary Inspection Corps.
(b) The Reconstruction and Reclamation Corps.
(c) The Federal Department of Public Works.
(d) Government Environmental Works Department.
2. What does Finnerty say at the end of Chapter 4 to make Anita angry?
(a) That she has no class because of her humble background.
(b) That he could design a machine that is a better wife than she is.
(c) That she is unintelligent and rude.
(d) That she does not deserve all that she has.
3. Who is Dr. Katherine Finch?
(a) An engineer at Ilium.
(b) Dr. Proteus's wife.
(c) Dr. Calhoun's assistant.
(d) Dr. Proteus's secretary.
4. Why does Finnerty not fit in at Ilium?
(a) He has a rebellious attitude.
(b) He seems to get promoted faster than other people.
(c) He will not go to lunch with them.
(d) He shows up late all the time.
5. What is Dr. Calhoun's relationship to Katherine?
(a) They are good friends.
(b) They are engaged.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) She works for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Kroner and Baer?
2. What happens to the cat that Dr. Proteus brings to Ilium Works?
3. How does Fred Berringer get his job at Ilium?
4. Where is the new job mentioned in Chapter 4 that Anita wants Dr. Proteus to take?
5. What kind of people join the Army and the public works department?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)