|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the police want to question Dr. Proteus at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Dr. Proteus's car was stolen.
(b) They think he is a thief.
(c) Someone broke into the plant.
(d) They find his gun.
2. How does Anita react when Dr. Proteus tells her about his experience in Homestead?
(a) She tells him he is overreacting.
(b) She becomes very upset.
(c) She tells him never to go there again.
(d) She says he should have stood up for himself.
3. Why does Dr. Proteus show up late for work in Chapter 10?
(a) Anita was nagging him.
(b) He forgets to set his alarm.
(c) He is at a meeting with Finnerty.
(d) He has a hangover.
4. How does Dr. Proteus react to Lasher's initial story about his son?
(a) He throws his drink at Lasher.
(b) He gets extremely angry.
(c) He demands an apology.
(d) He begins to sob and apologize.
5. What rumor has Shepherd been spreading about Dr. Proteus?
(a) That he is mentally unwell.
(b) That he has been stealing from the company.
(c) That he intends to divorce Anita.
(d) That he intends to quit his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Finnerty somewhat depressed?
2. Where is the new job mentioned in Chapter 4 that Anita wants Dr. Proteus to take?
3. What does Dr. Proteus say that upsets Anita at the end of Chapter 10?
4. What kind of governmental system does the Shah think Ilium is based on at first?
5. What does each group represent at the parade at the bar in Homestead?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)