|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rudy Hertz?
(a) An engineer at Ilium Works.
(b) The machinist whose work causes mass unemployment.
(c) A musician at the bar in Homestead.
(d) A worker in the Reeks and Wrecks.
2. Who did Kroner used to be good friends with?
(a) Dr. Proteus's father.
(c) Dr. Proteus.
(d) Finnerty's father.
3. What does Shepherd insist that the company do?
(a) Fire Dr. Proteus.
(b) Promote him over Dr. Proteus.
(c) Transfer him.
(d) Give him a raise.
4. What is the public works department called as mentioned in Chapter 2?
(a) Government Environmental Works Department.
(b) The Reconstruction and Reclamation Corps.
(c) The Primary Inspection Corps.
(d) The Federal Department of Public Works.
5. What did Shepherd find in Dr. Proteus's desk?
(a) An empty whiskey bottle.
(c) Suspicious literature.
(d) A letter about Shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Shah of Bratpuhr?
2. Why does Finnerty not fit in at Ilium?
3. What does Rudy unintentionally do that embarrasses Dr. Proteus?
4. How does Fred Berringer get his job at Ilium?
5. What does Lasher say is his profession?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)