|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hagstrom's wife cry after the Shah leaves?
(a) She feels like she has no purpose.
(b) She was embarrassed by her husband.
(c) She thinks the Shah did not like her house.
(d) She thinks she is ugly.
2. Where does the Shah go at the beginning of Chapter 20?
(a) To a store.
(b) To a barber.
(c) To a dentist.
(d) To a doctor.
3. Why does Finnerty not fit in at Ilium?
(a) He has a rebellious attitude.
(b) He will not go to lunch with them.
(c) He seems to get promoted faster than other people.
(d) He shows up late all the time.
4. How does Dr. Proteus react to Lasher's initial story about his son?
(a) He demands an apology.
(b) He throws his drink at Lasher.
(c) He gets extremely angry.
(d) He begins to sob and apologize.
5. Who said this quote? "The man with the thick glasses as much as said his son's life wasn't worth living on account of me."
(a) Dr. Proteus.
(c) Rudy Hertz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Luke Lubbock?
2. Where is EPICAC located?
3. How does Alfy make money?
4. How does Anita react when Dr. Proteus tells her the farm cannot be changed?
5. What is Luke Lubbock's approximate IQ?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)