|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hagstrom's wife cry after the Shah leaves?
(a) She thinks she is ugly.
(b) She was embarrassed by her husband.
(c) She thinks the Shah did not like her house.
(d) She feels like she has no purpose.
2. Whose team wins at the Meadows?
(a) The Green Team.
(b) The Blue Team.
(c) The Yellow Team.
(d) The Red Team.
3. What is Finnerty's family background?
(a) His family is very wealthy.
(b) His family has low IQ scores and they are poor.
(c) His mother and father are inventors.
(d) His father is a powerful governement official.
4. Who said this quote? "Does that make you happy, that this has been going on for thirteen years?"
(c) Dr. Proteus.
5. How does Alfy make money?
(a) He pickpockets rich customers at the bar.
(b) He is an engineer.
(c) He makes bets about what song is playing on the bar TV.
(d) He hustles pool at the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anita pretend to like Finnerty?
2. What does Dr. Proteus promise to do for the man in Homestead whose son failed his exams?
3. How does Finnerty get into Dr. Proteus's office at the beginning of Chapter 9?
4. Why does Finnerty take Dr. Proteus's gun?
5. How does Dr. Proteus react to Lasher's initial story about his son?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)