|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alfy make money?
(a) He makes bets about what song is playing on the bar TV.
(b) He hustles pool at the bar.
(c) He pickpockets rich customers at the bar.
(d) He is an engineer.
2. What is Luke Lubbock's approximate IQ?
3. Who is Luke Lubbock?
(a) The son of a powerful politician.
(b) A member of many lodges.
(c) Katherine's husband.
(d) The bartender at the bar in Homestead.
4. What are the loudspeakers at the Meadows constantly reminding the people there to do?
(a) Participate in sports.
(b) Contribute to a charity.
(c) Network with each other.
(d) Get to work on time.
5. What is Buck studying at Cornell?
(c) Religious Studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lasher first claim happens to his son when Dr. Proteus sees him in Chapter 9?
2. Who is Edmund Harrison?
3. How much is the offer that Buck takes from Coach Roseberry?
4. Who is Fred Garth?
5. Why is the oak at the Meadows important?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)