|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Coach Roseberry been working at Cornell?
(a) Six months.
(b) One month.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
2. Who is Luke Lubbock?
(a) A member of many lodges.
(b) Katherine's husband.
(c) The son of a powerful politician.
(d) The bartender at the bar in Homestead.
3. What does Lasher say is his profession?
4. How does Alfy make money?
(a) He hustles pool at the bar.
(b) He is an engineer.
(c) He makes bets about what song is playing on the bar TV.
(d) He pickpockets rich customers at the bar.
5. What does Dr. Proteus promise to do for the man in Homestead whose son failed his exams?
(a) Buy him a car.
(b) Put in a good word at the company.
(c) Give him money.
(d) Get his son a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Finnerty take Dr. Proteus's gun?
2. What does Lasher say will eventually happen to everyone with an IQ above 110?
3. What is Coach Roseberry's first name?
4. Why won't Coach Roseberry let Halyard pass his test?
5. Why is the oak at the Meadows important?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)