|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lasher say is his profession?
2. What are the loudspeakers at the Meadows constantly reminding the people there to do?
(a) Participate in sports.
(b) Get to work on time.
(c) Contribute to a charity.
(d) Network with each other.
3. What does each group represent at the parade at the bar in Homestead?
(a) An animal.
(b) A company.
(c) A machine.
(d) A lodge.
4. How much is the offer that Buck takes from Coach Roseberry?
5. Why has Garth done well in the company?
(a) He has a powerful family.
(b) He is manipulative.
(c) He is not controversial.
(d) He is very intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alfy make money?
2. Why does Finnerty take Dr. Proteus's gun?
3. What is Coach Roseberry's first name?
4. How does Dr. Proteus act when he first gets to the Meadows?
5. What is Buck studying at Cornell?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)