|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lasher first claim happens to his son when Dr. Proteus sees him in Chapter 9?
(a) He was killed in combat.
(b) He hanged himself.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He eloped with his girlfriend.
2. What does Lasher say is his profession?
3. What is Coach Roseberry's first name?
4. How does Dr. Proteus act when he first gets to the Meadows?
(b) Unenthusiastic .
5. What is Luke Lubbock's approximate IQ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Proteus promise to do for the man in Homestead whose son failed his exams?
2. What does each group represent at the parade at the bar in Homestead?
3. Why is the oak at the Meadows important?
4. How long has Coach Roseberry been working at Cornell?
5. Why won't Coach Roseberry let Halyard pass his test?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)