1. How many parts is Ilium, New York divided into?
2. What is Dr. Proteus's first name?
3. Who is Dr. Katherine Finch?
(a) An engineer at Ilium.
(b) Dr. Proteus's secretary.
(c) Dr. Calhoun's assistant.
(d) Dr. Proteus's wife.
4. How does Anita convince Dr. Proteus to marry her?
(a) She pretends to be pregnant.
(b) Her father begs him to marry her.
(c) She offers him a great deal of money.
(d) She writes him a romantic song.
5. Why does Dr. Proteus bring the cat to Ilium?
(a) It follows him there.
(b) To serve as a test subject.
(c) To catch mice.
(d) He is lonely and needed a companion.
6. What is Dr. Calhoun's relationship to Katherine?
(a) They are good friends.
(b) They are engaged.
(c) She works for him.
(d) They are brother and sister.
7. Where do most of the average citizens of Ilium live?
(a) Ilium Works.
(d) The northwest section.
This section contains 4,798 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)