Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Pegeen's father is going out for the evening to:
2. Act 1 begins with Pegeen:
3. When Pegeen rushes out to tend to her sheep crisis, what does Shawn offer to Christy to leave?
4. Pegeen's relationship with her father can be described as:
5. Pegeen's formal name is:
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What plan do Christy and the Widow devise when Old Mahon comes to town looking for Christy?
2. Describe Shawn's reaction...
This section contains 843 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)