|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christy say his father did just before Christy struck him?
(a) Grounded him.
(b) Swung a scythe at him.
(c) Punched him.
(d) Cursed at him.
2. The people of Pegeen's village can be characterized as:
(a) High society.
(c) Religious zealots.
(d) Devil worshippers.
3. Christy tells the Widow Quin:
(a) He negotiates for more gifts.
(b) She is too old for him.
(c) He will think about it.
(d) He only has love for Pegeen.
4. The character who is most unbending about his or her religious beliefs is:
(b) Michael Flaherty.
5. Pegeen's village is located:
(a) In the desert.
(b) In a valley.
(c) In the mountains.
(d) On the coast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following concepts best fit the play?
2. Christy tells the girls and the Widow Quin that his father wanted him to:
3. Why has Old Mahon come to Pegeen's home?
4. Where does the Widow Quin tell Old Mahon that Christy is?
5. What would the Widow Quin not have Christy do if he came to live with her?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)