|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character comes up with the idea of entering Christy into the races and games?
(a) Sara Tansey.
(b) Shawn Keogh
(c) The Widow Quin.
2. The people of Pegeen's village can be characterized as:
(b) High society.
(c) Devil worshippers.
(d) Religious zealots.
3. The motivation for sending the girls to meet Christy is:
(a) To spy on him.
(b) To ask if he really is a murderer.
(c) To bring him back to the Widow Quin's house.
(d) The hope that he will like one of them better than Pegeen.
4. When Pegeen rushes out to tend to her sheep crisis, what does Shawn offer to Christy to leave?
(a) His help.
(b) The Widow Quin.
(c) A bribe.
5. Which of the following would not be offered in trade for a favor by the characters in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. A literary term for Pegeen's warning to Christy about what will happen if he keeps telling his story is?
2. What is Christy's reaction to his father?
3. Pegeen's village is located:
4. Which character tells the village girls about Christy and sends them to meet him?
5. What is the most significant plot change in Act II?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)