Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Old Mahon insist the Widow Quin examine?
a) His mind.
b) His head.
c) His hat.
d) His son.
2. Why does Shawn say Christy and Pegeen don't suit each other?
a) They will be strangling each other in a score of days.
b) Christy is too short.
c) Pegeen is fickle.
d) They are too much alike.
3. The term "whisht" in the character's dialect means:
c) Stop talking.
4. What does Michael James expect Shawn to do in Michael's absence?
a) Attend the wake.
b) Marry Pegeen.
c) Keep Pegeen company.
d) Fetch the Widow Quin.
5. What does Christy say his father did...
This section contains 521 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)