Short Answer Key
1. A "shebeen" is a:
Makeshift country inn.
2. Act 1 begins with Pegeen:
Writing a request for wedding supplies.
3. Pegeen is referred to as "Pegeen Mike" in the story because:
Her father is Michael Flaherty.
4. Pegeen's formal name is:
5. At the beginning of Act 1, Pegeen is complaining because:
She doesn't want to be alone in the house overnight.
6. Shawn Keogh's nickname is:
7. In Act 1, Pegeen is engaged to marry:
8. Pegeen's wedding is on hold until her fiance receives:
Dispensation from the Holy Father.
9. Pegeen's father is going out for the evening to:
Kate Cassidy's wake.
10. In his first conversation with Pegeen, Shawn's character is revealed as that of a:
11. What does Michael James expect Shawn to do in Michael's absence?
Keep Pegeen company.
12. Shawn will not stay...
This section contains 2,591 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)