Short Answer Questions Key
1. A "shebeen" is a:
Makeshift country inn.
2. Act 1 begins with Pegeen:
Writing a request for wedding supplies.
3. Pegeen is referred to as "Pegeen Mike" in the story because:
Her father is Michael Flaherty.
4. Pegeen's formal name is:
5. At the beginning of Act 1, Pegeen is complaining because:
She doesn't want to be alone in the house overnight.
6. Shawn Keogh's nickname is:
7. In Act 1, Pegeen is engaged to marry:
This section contains 4,915 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)