|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shawn Keogh's nickname is:
2. The character of Christy is portrayed as:
(a) A cold blooded murderer.
(b) Young and naive.
(c) Brave and heroic.
(d) A dunce.
3. The responsibility of barkeep in Michael James' establishment falls to:
(b) Michael James
(c) His wife.
4. What do both Shawn and Michael James claim to hear from a ditch on the side of the road that evening?
(a) Someone groaning.
(b) A wolf howling.
(d) A rabid dog growling.
5. Christy has not been caught for the murder so far because:
(a) A storm destroyed the victim's home.
(b) He buried the victim.
(c) Murder is not considered a crime is his village.
(d) Someone else was charged with the murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pegeen asks Christy if he is attracting many girls after telling his story, he replies:
2. Shawn is mocked by Pegeen and her father because:
3. Pegeen attempts to discredit the Widow Quin by accusing her of:
4. Christy describes himself to Pegeen and the men as:
5. At the end of the first evening, Christy is pleased because:
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)