|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pegeen's relationship with her father can be described as:
(c) One sided.
2. The argument between the Widow Quin and Pegeen involves:
(a) The Widow Quin attempting to take Christy home with her.
(b) The Widow Quin attempting to stay overnight at Pegeen's.
(c) The Widow Quin attempting to marry Pegeen's father.
(d) The Widow Quin attempting to take Shawn away from Pegeen.
3. Pegeen's formal name is:
(a) Sara Tansey.
(b) Pegeen Mike.
(c) Margaret Flaherty.
(d) Widow Quin.
4. Christy tells Pegeen that his father:
(a) was always cursing and assaulting people.
(b) had passed on years ago.
(c) was a God fearing man.
(d) was in an asylum.
5. Considering the Irish dialect used by the author, the term "da" means:
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael offers Christy a job as:
2. A characteristic of Pegeen's personality that appears often is her:
3. The term "peelers" refers to:
4. The responsibility of barkeep in Michael James' establishment falls to:
5. The author's dialogue and description of the night gives what impression?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)