|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the characters use the term "himself" they are referring to:
(c) A widow's dead husband.
(d) The master of the house.
2. Christy committed the murder by:
(a) Shooting the victim.
(b) Stabbing the victim with a knife.
(c) Strangling the victim.
(d) Dropping a loy on the victim's skull.
3. There is a rivalry for Christy's attentions between:
(a) The Widow Quin and Shaneen.
(b) Margaret and Shaneen.
(c) Pegeen and the Widow Quin.
(d) Pegeen and Sarah Tansey.
4. The argument between the Widow Quin and Pegeen involves:
(a) The Widow Quin attempting to marry Pegeen's father.
(b) The Widow Quin attempting to stay overnight at Pegeen's.
(c) The Widow Quin attempting to take Christy home with her.
(d) The Widow Quin attempting to take Shawn away from Pegeen.
5. Christy has not been caught for the murder so far because:
(a) Murder is not considered a crime is his village.
(b) Someone else was charged with the murder.
(c) He buried the victim.
(d) A storm destroyed the victim's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael offers Christy a job as:
2. Pegeen's wedding is on hold until her fiance receives:
3. Christy is served a supper of:
4. Christy responds to Pegeen with, "We're alike so" after she tells him:
5. A "shebeen" is a:
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)