|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael offers Christy a job as:
(a) A pot boy.
(b) A delivery boy.
(c) A peeler.
(d) A pall bearer.
2. Pegeen's relationship with her father can be described as:
(c) One sided.
3. Christy describes himself to Pegeen and the men as:
(a) His Mother's favorite.
(b) A ladies man.
(c) A simple, God fearing, farm boy.
(d) A Godforsaken orphan.
4. At the beginning of Act 1, Pegeen is complaining because:
(a) She is getting too old to find a husband.
(b) Shawn won't remove his boots.
(c) She doesn't want to be alone in the house overnight.
(d) Her father is drunk.
5. Pegeen's father is going out for the evening to:
(a) Go hunting.
(c) Kate Cassidy's wake.
(d) Visit the Widow Quin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pegeen's formal name is:
2. When Pegeen asks Christy if he is attracting many girls after telling his story, he replies:
3. The term "pot-boy" refers to:
4. A second rivalry in act one involves:
5. Christy Mahon's big secret is that:
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)