|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pegeen's relationship with her father can be described as:
(d) One sided.
2. How does Pegeen respond to Shawn when he brings up their wedding?
(a) She hits him.
(b) She begs him to forgive her.
(c) She hugs him.
(d) She spits on his shoes.
3. What is Pegeen's reaction when she enters her home to find the village girls toasting Christy and the Widow Quin?
(a) She is not pleased.
(b) She is thankful for their help.
(c) She tries to get them to take Christy with them.
(d) She chases them out with a broom.
4. What does Christy say his father did just before Christy struck him?
(a) Punched him.
(b) Grounded him.
(c) Swung a scythe at him.
(d) Cursed at him.
5. Christy Mahon's big secret is that:
(a) He is wanted for larceny and killing a soldier.
(b) He killed his father.
(c) He killed his landlord.
(d) He killed his three wives.
Short Answer Questions
1. The villagers seem very religious, yet they treat Christy with:
2. Christy committed the murder by:
3. Christy leaves Pegeen's house to go:
4. At the end of Act 1, Christy thinks to himself:
5. Shawn will not stay the night because:
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)