|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maria move out of the house in Beverly Hills?
(a) Because it was too cold.
(b) Because it was too hot.
(c) Because the pipes froze.
(d) Because the sink backed up.
2. What does Larry Kulik invite Maria to do at his place?
(a) Swim in the pool.
(b) Smoke pot.
(c) Use the sauna.
(d) Attend his party.
3. Maria recalls working with a girl in Ocho Rios who had just had an abortion in what city where it was hard to get one because of arrests?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What does Maria tell Benny Austin about why she had to leave him?
(a) She lost big.
(b) She got sick.
(c) She got another call.
(d) She needed a drink.
5. When Carter and Helene ask Maria questions at Neuropsychiatric, what three things does she answer about her plans for the future?
(a) Get Kate; live with Kate alone; do some gardening.
(b) Get Carter; live with Kate and Carter; do some gardening.
(c) Get Kate; live with Kate alone; do some canning.
(d) Get Kate; live with Kate and Carter; do some canning.
6. What does Benny Austin tell Maria about her mother's health the last time she ever saw her?
(a) That she was a little depressed.
(b) That she had cancer.
(c) That she was too thin.
(d) That she was in perfect health.
7. What did the girl Maria worked with have to do in order to get a legal D & C?
(a) Provide false testimony.
(b) Sleep with the mayor.
(c) Embezzle money.
(d) Blackmail the governor.
8. What excuse does Felicia give about Kate smashing her gift against the mirror?
(a) That Kate is tired.
(b) That Kate feels sick.
(c) That Kate doesn't like her.
(d) That Kate misses Carter.
9. What does Maria borrow from the stuntman ten days before the film is done in the desert?
(a) A car.
(b) A gun.
(c) A horse.
(d) A knife.
10. How does Maria get home from Vegas after being arrested?
(a) She takes the train back.
(b) She hitchhikes back.
(c) She flies back on a Lear jet.
(d) She drives back in a convertible.
11. When Maria goes to the hairdresser, a girl comes in and tells her hairdresser that she just had an operation for what?
(a) Eye lift.
(b) Brain tumor.
(c) Pelvic abscess.
(d) Broken shoulder.
12. What is the charge at Maria and Carter's divorce hearing that is uncontested?
(a) Emotional alienation.
(b) Mental cruelty.
(c) Loss of income.
13. What happens to Susannah Wood three weeks after they've been in the desert so that Carter had to shoot around her bruise?
(a) She got kicked by a horse.
(b) She got beat up.
(c) She fell.
(d) She got in a car accident.
14. What is the name of the casino where Maria runs into Benny Austin?
(b) Monte Carlo.
15. When a comedian comes into the suite at the casino and makes a comment about Maria being new talent, what does Larry Kulik say?
(a) She's not talent.
(b) She's the best talent.
(c) She's experienced talent.
(d) She's great talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day of the hearing, Helene shows Maria a ring that was a gift from whom?
2. At three in the morning in the desert, when Maria asks Carter, "Why do you fight," what does he say?
3. What does the hairdresser on the set give Maria?
4. Carter has done a film that Maria has not seen. It is entered in what film festival?
5. During Christmas dinner, what gift from Felicia does Kate smash against the mirror?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)