1. As the novel opens, what fictional character does Maria say she does NOT ask what makes this person evil?
2. How does Maria pronounce her name?
3. According to Maria, what do some people in the hospital where she is committed call her?
4. Where was Maria born?
5. According to Maria, why did her family move to Silver Wells?
Because her father owned the town.
6. Maria claimed she was raised to believe that what came in on the next roll would always be _____ than what went out on the last.
7. What is the name of Maria's father's business partner?
This section contains 5,675 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)