|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Maria lived in New York, what did she do?
(a) She was a model.
(b) She was a waitress.
(c) She was a lawyer.
(d) She was a teacher.
2. Why is the volume of the movie that man watches in the next room where Maria has her abortion turned up?
(a) To drown out any screaming.
(b) So that she could hear it.
(c) Because the man is deaf.
(d) The dial is broken.
3. According to Maria, why shouldn't she have shown up at Freddy Chaikin's without calling?
(a) Because only people in trouble came unannounced to see their agents.
(b) Because her agent is too busy to see her.
(c) Because it was rude to show up without calling.
(d) Because only big stars were allowed to show up unannounced.
4. What is the plot of the second picture Carter made with Maria?
(a) A girl is abducted by a motorcycle gang.
(b) A girl is raped by a motorcycle gang.
(c) A girl runs off with a motorcycle gang.
(d) A girl is killed by a motorcycle gang.
5. When Maria goes to the hairdresser, a girl comes in and tells her hairdresser that she just had an operation for what?
(a) Brain tumor.
(b) Eye lift.
(c) Pelvic abscess.
(d) Broken shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pants is the man who takes Maria to the house for the abortion wearing?
2. What phrase does Helene's friends who are about ten years older than Helene say to one another?
3. After running into Carter unexpectedly on the street in Beverly Hills, what does Maria imagine in the water that are "translucent as jellyfish"?
4. Who tells Felicia at Christmas dinner, "You don't know what the f---- you're talking about"?
5. What does the hairdresser on the set give Maria?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)