|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Maria realize she has not been bleeding?
(c) Fifty one.
(d) Twenty five.
2. In the hospital, what does Maria try NOT to think about?
(a) Dead things and plumbing.
(b) Movies and red roses.
(c) Winter mornings and ice tea.
(d) The ocean and newspapers.
3. According to Carter, what two places does he like to eat alone and read the trades?
(a) Bel Air and Beverly Hills.
(b) Wilshire and Beverly Hills.
(c) Marmont and Wilshire.
(d) Beverly Hills and Marmont.
4. What kind of pants is the man who takes Maria to the house for the abortion wearing?
(a) Plaid pants.
(c) White duck pants.
(d) Dark blue pants.
5. Where was Maria born?
(a) Boise, Idaho.
(b) Austin, Texas.
(c) San Jose, California.
(d) Reno, Nevada.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does BZ tell Maria that they had to shut down the set in the desert?
2. Why does Maria move out of the house in Beverly Hills?
3. According to Maria, why shouldn't she have shown up at Freddy Chaikin's without calling?
4. In her dreams, where are the "hacked pieces of human flesh" found?
5. According to Helene, what is often true of selfish women?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)