|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the hospital, what does Maria try NOT to think about?
(a) Movies and red roses.
(b) Winter mornings and ice tea.
(c) The ocean and newspapers.
(d) Dead things and plumbing.
2. According to Maria, what do some people in the hospital where she is committed call her?
(a) Ms. Wyeth.
(b) Mrs. Lang.
(d) Miss M.
3. What was the domestic and foreign gross of the second picture Carter made with Maria?
(a) Barely one million.
(b) Way over eight million.
(c) Just at one million.
(d) Just under eight million.
4. Maria's mother ran her car off the highway outside of what town?
5. Maria claimed she was raised to believe that what came in on the next roll would always be _____ than what went out on the last.
(c) None of the above.
(d) The same.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the novel opens, what meal does Carter like to have out?
2. What does BZ do with the first picture that Carter made with Maria that she doesn't like?
3. What does the receptionist at Freddy Chaikin's office tell Maria when she arrives without calling?
4. How does Maria respond to Carter's statement about always dining out?
5. According to BZ, what does Larry Kulik have to do to be able to sleep with the young girl at Anita Garson's?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)