|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 115a - 118a.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Crito ask Socrates after Socrates tells his friends what he wants for them?
(a) How they should spread his teachings.
(b) How they should bury him.
(c) How they should celebrate his death.
(d) How they should avenge him.
2. What does Socrates say he does not care about after his death?
(a) His body.
(b) His possessions.
(c) His soul.
(d) His family.
3. Where do the ones that lived an average life go after death according to Socrates?
4. What is weaker than the lyre according to Socrates?
5. What happens according to Socrates when one examine things by the body?
(a) He can't conclude anything.
(b) He can't use his body after.
(c) He sees the truth.
(d) He is deceived.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pleasures are not the great goods of life according to Socrates?
2. Who will Socrates say he will join in death?
3. Who is inferior to the humans according to Socrates?
4. What group does Socrates say those who practice moderation would join?
5. What does Socrates argue we can identify in 73a-81a?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)