|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 107c - 115e.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates think about the path to Hades and back?
(a) Many exist.
(b) It does not exist.
(c) There is only one.
(d) The path is well guarded.
2. How does the man recounting Socrates' death qualify it?
3. What should the philosopher avoid according to Socrates?
(a) Bodily passions.
4. What must exist for two things to be the same according to Socrates?
(a) Equality the Form.
(b) Someone to identify them.
(c) Equality of numbers.
(d) Equality of size.
5. What is clearer to the soul than the body according to Socrates?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the account tell was present during Socrates' trial beside his friends?
2. What does Socrates argue about our knowledge of Greater, smaller, Beautiful, Good, Justice and Pious?
3. What question does Cebes ask Socrates concerning the soul's long existence?
4. What was Socrates feeling according to the start of "Phaedo"?
5. What does Socrates think of the cause of things?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)