Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie do at the baby's grave?
2. Who is the father of Ellie's baby?
3. Who did Coop find and bring to the farm as a surprise guest?
4. Which two characters are alone in the conference room at the end of the day?
5. Where does Katie stop on the way home?
Essay Topic 1
Throughout the book, there are many secrets, some of which impact the plot. Discuss two secrets which are revealed by the end of the book. Who knows the secret? Whose secret is it? Why is the secret important to the plot? How is the secret revealed? How is the secret hinted at and its revealing foreshadowed?
Essay Topic 2
Ellie plays a major role in Katie's life leading up to, and during, the trial. Would another English attorney have been able to get as close to the Fisher family as Ellie did? Why or why not? Did Ellie's Aunt Leda play a significant role in Ellie's success for Katie's case?
Essay Topic 3
How does Ellie make herself fit in with Katie's family? Is it important? Why might Ellie have wanted to fit in with Katie's family and community?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)