|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ellie cross examines Lizzie, what does she argue about the footprint found near the baby's body?
(a) That it could have been put there by the boy that found the body.
(b) That the shoeprint isn't good enough for a match.
(c) That it's a male shoeprint.
(d) That the shoeprint is contaminated.
2. Who eats dinner together in the city?
(a) Ellie and Coop.
(b) Ellie and Katie.
(c) Sarah and Aaron.
(d) Ellie and Stephen.
3. Katie tells the prosecution that she killed the baby but refuses to say what?
(a) If anyone else was with her.
(b) When it happened.
(c) Where it happened.
(d) How she did it.
4. On the way home from the trial one day, who gets out of the car with Katie after she jumps out?
5. Who did Coop find and bring to the farm as a surprise guest?
6. Who got upset on the stand during the trial?
(c) The pathologist.
7. Who is the second witness on the stand at Katie's trial?
(b) The pathologist.
(d) The emergency room doctor.
8. Who is the first witness on the stand at Katie's trial?
(b) The psychiatrist.
(c) The emergency room doctor.
(d) The pathologist.
9. Who came to the farm the night before he left for Scotland?
10. What does Katie insist that Ellie ask the judge?
(a) If she can leave early to help till the fields.
(b) If they can start later tomorrow to allow time for the morning milking.
(c) If they can go home for afternoon milking.
(d) If Katie can skip the trial to stay home and do farm work.
11. Who ends the relationship between Ellie and Stephen?
12. What infection does the pathologist discuss when he is on the stand?
13. What does Ellie invite Stephen to do at the Fischer's?
(a) Stay for lunch.
(b) Watch the trial.
(c) Stay for dinner.
(d) Be Ellie's co-counsel.
14. On the stand, how does Coop suggest the baby died?
(a) A stillbirth.
(b) Natural Causes.
(c) Katie not giving it proper care.
15. What does Katie do at the baby's grave?
(d) Talks about the events of the birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was at the Fisher house when Ellie returned to the house after working in the field as harvest time arrives?
2. What does Ellie use to warn Katie against testifying?
3. Who does Ellie call first in her defense during the trial?
4. Whose car does Katie jump out of on the way home?
5. Who picks everyone up in their cars on the day of the trial?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)