1. What is Katie accused of doing?
Killing her innocent newborn son.
2. Where does Katie give birth?
Alone in a milking barn.
3. Where does Katie believe the baby is when she wakes up from her post-delivery nap?
With God, in answer to her prayers.
4. Who is the owner of the farm where the baby is found?
5. What does Katie give to the baby to suck on after he is born?
6. What does Lizzie Munro first think when the police are called to the farm?
That it is nothing more than a misunderstanding since felonies are rare on Amish farms.
This section contains 5,141 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)