|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the state appointed psychiatrist talks with Katie, what does Katie remember besides her pregnancy?
(a) Killing the baby.
(b) Disposing of the baby.
(d) The actual birth.
2. What does Katie announce at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) That she is moving away to live with Jacob.
(b) That Ellie is marrying Coop.
(c) That she killed the baby.
(d) That she thinks Ellie is pregnant.
3. In one memory Katie has during the first Sunday, why do Jacob and his friends leave her on the beginner slopes when they went skiing?
(a) Because they wanted lunch and Katie wanted to ski more.
(b) Because they wanted to ski on the more dangerous trails.
(c) Because they wanted to ski without a younger girl around.
(d) Because they wanted to go into the lodge for a beer.
4. What suggested a miscarriage was imminent for Ellie?
(c) Sarah, talking to God.
5. The day before Ellie puts Katie on the stand, what does Samuel ask Katie?
(a) Did Katie really kill the baby?
(b) Why did Katie have sex with Adam?
(c) Was Katie scared?
(d) Will Katie marry him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second witness on the stand at Katie's trial?
2. What traditional Amish language does the Fisher family speak over the dinner table?
3. Whose car does Katie jump out of on the way home?
4. What did Leda explain to Sarah regarding the police believing the baby was murdered?
5. What is Katie accused of doing?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)