|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prosecution psychiatrist think Katie suffers from?
(a) Teenage selfishness.
(b) Traumatic stress disorder.
(c) A dissociative state.
2. What did Katie join when she became a teenager?
(a) An Amish gang.
(b) A quilting group.
(c) A school group.
(d) An Amish dating group.
3. In her closing argument, what does Ellie say Katie is so intent on?
(a) Confessing her sins.
(b) Telling the truth.
(c) Lying to the jury.
(d) Denying that she killed her baby.
4. Where does Katie stop on the way home?
(a) The barn.
(b) Samuel's house.
(c) The cemetery.
5. What was used to cut the baby's umbilical cord?
(a) A razor blade.
(b) A knife.
(c) Farm equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie sign in Part 2, Chapter 17?
2. What infection did the pathologist believe Katie had contracted?
3. What causes an uproar in the courtroom?
4. Who did Coop find and bring to the farm as a surprise guest?
5. Why was Sarah protecting Katie from being sent away by Katie's father?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)