|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Coop's testimony at the beginning?
(a) It is stoic and factual.
(b) It is a chronology of the events as Coop has witnessed them.
(c) It hurts Katie's case.
(d) It turns intensely personal.
2. What didn't Katie do before she fell asleep?
(a) Hold the baby in her arms.
(b) Give the baby to the doctor at the hospital.
(c) Wrap the baby to keep him warm.
(d) Cut the baby's umbilical cord.
3. Who is Hannah?
(a) Katie's dead sister.
(b) Katie's cousin.
(c) Katie's sister.
(d) Katie's dead cousin.
4. The day before Ellie puts Katie on the stand, what does Samuel ask Katie?
(a) Was Katie scared?
(b) Did Katie really kill the baby?
(c) Will Katie marry him?
(d) Why did Katie have sex with Adam?
5. Who arranged to be a witness at trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Katie give birth?
2. Who did Coop find and bring to the farm as a surprise guest?
3. What was used to cut the baby's umbilical cord?
4. Who eats dinner together in the city?
5. What is the prosecutor able to suggest to the jury through Jacob's testimony?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)