|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who objected to Jacob remaining a part of the family as much as possible under the bann?
(a) His father.
(b) The elders.
(d) His mother.
2. What was the event at which one of the Amish ladies insisted Katie stay away from her infant child?
(a) Church services.
(b) A quilting party.
(c) A barn raising.
(d) A community potluck.
3. Where does Adam ask Ellie and Coop to go?
(a) Back to the farm.
(b) To State College to see Jacob.
(c) The baby's grave.
(d) To the elders.
4. What was Levi helping Aaron Fisher with before he fell into a pile of manure?
(a) Grooming the horses.
(b) Loading the hay cart.
(c) Tilling the hay.
(d) Milking the cows.
5. What does the psychiatrist agree with Coop about?
(a) Katie suffers from a dissociative state.
(b) Katie is not remorseful for the death of her baby.
(c) Katie doesn't remember the birth of her baby.
(d) Katie will not stand up well at trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides tending to the fields, what did Samuel do over the few weeks after the harvest time arrived?
2. In Part One, Chapter 5, why does Katie wake at night and cry out in pain?
3. Where does Katie believe the baby is when she wakes up from her post-delivery nap?
4. Where does Katie give birth?
5. Who confesses to Katie that he has been wishing the baby was theirs?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)