|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Jacob been hiding from Katie?
(a) A pile of letters from Samuel.
(b) A pile of letters from Adam.
(c) That Jacob isn't really under a bann.
(d) That he doesn't like it when Katie visits.
2. What does Ellie do before returning to bed after watching Katie speak to someone who wasn't there?
(a) Calls her mother on her cell phone.
(b) Calls her Mennonite aunt on her cell phone.
(c) Calls her old boyfriend from college on her cell phone.
(d) Calls her law firm boyfriend on her cell phone.
3. What infection did the pathologist believe Katie had contracted?
4. What does Ellie convince the judge to do?
(a) Move the trial to a different city.
(b) Drop the murder charge against Katie.
(c) Postpone the trial for 2 more months.
(d) Allow Ellie to change her defense.
5. Who stood by Lizzie's car and relaxed once Lizzie showed the car off?
Short Answer Questions
1. What saddens Samuel on the way home from the party?
2. What does Katie tell Ellie happened at a party while visiting Jacob?
3. What is the name of the local bishop?
4. Who gets frustrated and yells at Katie, when Katie still refuses to acknowledge she had a baby?
5. What do the bishop and the church leaders want Katie to do at the next church meeting?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)