|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Levi find the baby?
(a) In the bedroom.
(b) In the storeroom.
(c) In the fields.
(d) In the hospital bathroom.
2. What charge did Ellie successfully defend a man from?
(a) Sexually abusing several girls.
(b) Murdering several girls.
(c) Murdering several family members.
(d) Murdering his two close friends.
3. What does Katie think when Ellie explains the English judicial system to her?
(a) Katie doesn't understand why she can't defend herself.
(b) Katie doesn't understand the complexity of the system.
(c) Katie doesn't understand why she shouldn't just be allowed to tell the truth and receive a fitting punishment.
(d) Katie doesn't understand why the English are reacting the way they are about the incident.
4. What happens when Katie is getting ready to leave the hospital and go home?
(a) Leda arrives to take Katie home.
(b) Katie cries and decides not to leave home.
(c) Katie's sister arrives.
(d) Katie is arrested.
5. What didn't Katie do before she fell asleep?
(a) Cut the baby's umbilical cord.
(b) Hold the baby in her arms.
(c) Give the baby to the doctor at the hospital.
(d) Wrap the baby to keep him warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refused to meet with Lizzie when she came to the farm?
2. What does Ellie convince the judge to do?
3. What did Leda explain to Sarah regarding the police believing the baby was murdered?
4. Who is the owner of the farm where the baby is found?
5. Who objected to Jacob remaining a part of the family as much as possible under the bann?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)