|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who picks everyone up in their cars on the day of the trial?
(a) Ellie and Leda.
(b) Jacob and Ellie.
(c) Leda and Coop.
(d) Ellie and Coop.
2. What does Katie think when Ellie explains the English judicial system to her?
(a) Katie doesn't understand why the English are reacting the way they are about the incident.
(b) Katie doesn't understand why she shouldn't just be allowed to tell the truth and receive a fitting punishment.
(c) Katie doesn't understand the complexity of the system.
(d) Katie doesn't understand why she can't defend herself.
3. After Jacob comes home, what or who is Katie growing increasingly unhappy with?
(a) The idea of an insanity defense.
(b) Her parents
(c) The English legal system.
4. What test does Katie pass on the first try?
(a) A test on Amish culture.
(b) A test on the legal system.
(c) A lie detector test.
(d) A sobriety test.
5. What did Lizzie see on Katie that made her suspicious?
(a) Katie running out of the barn.
(b) Katie staying silent.
(c) Katie didn't show any love to the baby.
(d) Blood running down Katie's leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years in prison did the plea bargain include?
2. What does Katie have to walk through on her way into the courthouse?
3. When the reporters show up the first night at the family home, what does Katie's father do?
4. What charge did Ellie successfully defend a man from?
5. What has the community labeled the baby's death as?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)