|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellie feel guilty about bringing into the barn?
(a) A lamp.
(b) A desktop computer.
(c) An inverter.
(d) A telephone line.
2. Who summoned Katie out of bed in the middle of the night with a flashlight?
3. Who stood by Lizzie's car and relaxed once Lizzie showed the car off?
4. Why did Ellie's Aunt Leda leave the Amish community?
(a) She didn't agree with the Amish way of life.
(b) She didn't want to marry the Amish man her father picked for her to marry.
(c) She married a Mennonite.
(d) She wanted non-Amish children.
5. Why wouldn't Sarah supervise her daughter, Katie, so that Katie could be released pending trial?
(a) Because she couldn't accept responsibility due to Amish guidelines.
(b) Because she didn't live near Katie and didn't want to drive to court every day during the trial.
(c) Because she hated Katie and wanted her found guilty.
(d) Because she didn't believe her daughter's story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the party reveal about some members of the Amish community?
2. What is Katie accused of doing?
3. Who confesses to Katie that he has been wishing the baby was theirs?
4. Where was Jacob when Katie visited him?
5. What charge did Ellie successfully defend a man from?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)