|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ellie and Katie do after services, when Aaron and Sarah go to visit friends?
(a) Go into town and talk at a local coffee shop.
(b) Go home and do work on the family farm.
(c) Take a walk by the pond.
(d) Go home and cook.
2. Where does Levi find the baby?
(a) In the hospital bathroom.
(b) In the storeroom.
(c) In the bedroom.
(d) In the fields.
3. When Katie and Jacob went to the pond the first anniversary of their sister's death, what did Katie see for the first time?
(a) Her sister's ghost floating over the water in the night sky.
(c) Her sister ghost skating over the pond.
(d) The pond in the darkness.
4. What was the bishop going to ask Samuel to do in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) Marry Katie.
(b) Confess at the next church meeting.
(c) Be banished from the Amish Community.
(d) Do nothing at all.
5. What is a good sign that members of the community will be willing to help Ellie?
(a) When the Fisher family allows her to stay in their home.
(b) When Katie starts talking to her.
(c) When the Fisher family takes her to church.
(d) When the bishop stands up for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Katie talking to in the middle of the night when she left the house?
2. What is the name of the local bishop?
3. When the bishop announces after the services that there will be no meeting afterward, what does that mean for Katie?
4. What does Katie do at the cemetery?
5. Who does Ellie witness Katie having a conversation with, without any emotion, after the party has ended?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)