|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agreed to accept responsibility and supervise Katie prior to trial?
2. What happens when Katie is getting ready to leave the hospital and go home?
(a) Katie is arrested.
(b) Leda arrives to take Katie home.
(c) Katie's sister arrives.
(d) Katie cries and decides not to leave home.
3. Who is Hannah?
(a) Katie's sister.
(b) Katie's cousin.
(c) Katie's dead sister.
(d) Katie's dead cousin.
4. What does Lizzie Munro first think when the police are called to the farm?
(a) That the Amish should have their own police force.
(b) That she is too tired to deal with the farm peoples' problems this morning.
(c) That it is nothing more than a misunderstanding since felonies are rare on Amish farms.
(d) That the police should get more clarification on the situation before going to the farm.
5. What was Ellie surprised to find the Fisher home filled with, despite the lack of electricity?
(a) A refrigerator.
(c) Modern conveniences.
(d) Modern furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellie do before returning to bed after watching Katie speak to someone who wasn't there?
2. Who was Katie talking to in the middle of the night when she left the house?
3. What is Levi looking for when he finds the baby?
4. Where does Levi find the baby?
5. Why did Ellie's Aunt Leda leave the Amish community?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)