|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Levi helping Aaron Fisher with before he fell into a pile of manure?
(a) Grooming the horses.
(b) Loading the hay cart.
(c) Tilling the hay.
(d) Milking the cows.
2. Who decides to act as counsel for Katie?
3. What charge did Ellie successfully defend a man from?
(a) Sexually abusing several girls.
(b) Murdering several family members.
(c) Murdering several girls.
(d) Murdering his two close friends.
4. What does Ellie do after dinner the first night at the Fisher's?
(a) Nothing. She is bored because there is no TV to watch or books to read.
(b) Nothing. Goes to bed right after dinner.
(c) Speaks with Katie's parents.
(d) Reads a book aloud with the family.
5. Why did the doctors send Katie to the emergency room?
(a) To remove a brain tumor.
(b) To remove a baby.
(c) To remove her spleen.
(d) To stop the bleeding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellie do before returning to bed after watching Katie speak to someone who wasn't there?
2. Why did Ellie's Aunt Leda leave the Amish community?
3. Who does Lizzie Munro not interview?
4. Why did Ellie originally say no to taking Katie's case?
5. Who was less then accepting of Ellie's presence in Katie's home at the beginning?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)