|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katie say is the "Amish way?"
(a) To confess, even if she didn't do anything.
(b) To stay with your family in troubled times.
(c) To avoid contact with anyone in the community until you are "righted."
(d) To stay silent near the elders unless they ask you to speak.
2. Who is the owner of the farm where the baby is found?
(a) Lizzie Munro.
(b) Aaron Fisher.
(c) Ellie Hathaway.
3. What does Katie say to Ellie when they first arrive at Katie's farm and have a few minutes alone?
(a) Katie breaks down and tells Ellie all about the birth.
(b) Katie divulges whose child the baby really is and why she is protecting her.
(c) Katie says nothing, and instead runs out of the house, crying.
(d) Katie still flatly refuses to admit to having the baby at all.
4. Who agreed to accept responsibility and supervise Katie prior to trial?
5. Who decides to act as counsel for Katie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lizzie see on Katie that made her suspicious?
2. Who does Lizzie Munro not interview?
3. Where does Katie give birth?
4. Why did Ellie originally say no to taking Katie's case?
5. Why did Ellie miss the interview at the law firm?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)