|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of the farm where the baby is found?
(a) Lizzie Munro.
(b) Aaron Fisher.
(c) Ellie Hathaway.
2. In Part One, Chapter 5, why does Katie wake at night and cry out in pain?
(a) Because she feels herself having contractions.
(b) Because she feels the emotional loss of her baby.
(c) Because her breasts are swollen with milk.
(d) Because she had a nightmare about her trial.
3. What was the event at which one of the Amish ladies insisted Katie stay away from her infant child?
(a) A barn raising.
(b) Church services.
(c) A community potluck.
(d) A quilting party.
4. What is the name of the local bishop?
5. Who was less then accepting of Ellie's presence in Katie's home at the beginning?
(a) Katie's father.
(b) Katie's mother.
(c) Katie's sister.
(d) Katie's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katie say is the "Amish way?"
2. What didn't Katie do before she fell asleep?
3. What was Levi helping Aaron Fisher with before he fell into a pile of manure?
4. Who was Katie talking to in the middle of the night when she left the house?
5. Why wouldn't Sarah supervise her daughter, Katie, so that Katie could be released pending trial?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)