|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charge did Ellie successfully defend a man from?
(a) Murdering several girls.
(b) Murdering his two close friends.
(c) Sexually abusing several girls.
(d) Murdering several family members.
2. What does Lizzie Munro first think when the police are called to the farm?
(a) That the Amish should have their own police force.
(b) That it is nothing more than a misunderstanding since felonies are rare on Amish farms.
(c) That she is too tired to deal with the farm peoples' problems this morning.
(d) That the police should get more clarification on the situation before going to the farm.
3. Who decides to act as counsel for Katie?
4. Who agreed to accept responsibility and supervise Katie prior to trial?
5. What does Ellie do before returning to bed after watching Katie speak to someone who wasn't there?
(a) Calls her law firm boyfriend on her cell phone.
(b) Calls her mother on her cell phone.
(c) Calls her old boyfriend from college on her cell phone.
(d) Calls her Mennonite aunt on her cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Levi helping Aaron Fisher with before he fell into a pile of manure?
2. Why did Ellie originally say no to taking Katie's case?
3. What does the party reveal about some members of the Amish community?
4. When Katie and Jacob went to the pond the first anniversary of their sister's death, what did Katie see for the first time?
5. What didn't Katie do before she fell asleep?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)