|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Jacob comes home, what or who is Katie growing increasingly unhappy with?
(a) The English legal system.
(b) Her parents
(c) The idea of an insanity defense.
2. Why did the doctors send Katie to the emergency room?
(a) To remove a brain tumor.
(b) To remove a baby.
(c) To remove her spleen.
(d) To stop the bleeding.
3. What was the event at which one of the Amish ladies insisted Katie stay away from her infant child?
(a) A community potluck.
(b) Church services.
(c) A barn raising.
(d) A quilting party.
4. Why does Katie fail the second lie detector test?
(a) She was asked where she was the night the baby was born.
(b) She lied about killing the baby.
(c) She lied about liking Ellie.
(d) She was asked about the baby.
5. Who was working in the fields with the Fishers as harvest time arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agreed to accept responsibility and supervise Katie prior to trial?
2. Why does Katie stay up all night?
3. How much longer does Ellie have to prepare for trial after the hearing in the judge's office?
4. Why did Ellie miss the interview at the law firm?
5. What does Katie do at the cemetery?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)