Part One, Chapter 1,
1. What is Katie accused of doing?
(a) Killing her father.
(b) Killing her innocent newborn son.
(c) Killing a neighbor's dog.
(d) Killing her brother.
2. Where does Katie give birth?
(a) In her brother's apartment.
(b) Alone in a milking barn.
(c) At college with her roommate.
(d) At the local hospital with her parents.
3. Where does Katie believe the baby is when she wakes up from her post-delivery nap?
(a) At the church with the priest.
(b) With her brother at the hospital.
(c) With her parents in the house.
(d) With God, in answer to her prayers.
4. Who is the owner of the farm where the baby is found?
(a) Ellie Hathaway.
(b) Aaron Fisher.
(d) Lizzie Munro.
5. What does Katie give to the baby to suck on after he is born?
(a) A pacifier.
(b) A bottle.
(c) Her pinkie.
(d) Her thumb.
6. What does Lizzie Munro first think when the police are called to the farm?
(a) That she is too tired to deal with the farm peoples' problems this morning.
(b) That it is nothing more than a misunderstanding since felonies are rare on Amish farms.
(c) That the Amish should have their own police force.
(d) That the police should get more clarification on the situation before going to the farm.
This section contains 5,141 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)