Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cottard's reaction to the officials?
2. Which character cannot be saved by the serum?
3. To what does Tarrou compare lawyers and judges?
4. What is the situation with food supply?
5. How is Tarrou reminded of his mother?
Compare and contrast the characters of Rambert and Rieux. In what ways do these characters develop during the course of the novel?
How important is character in this novel? Explain your views, referring closely to the text and focusing in depth on two characters.
In your own words, describe the setting of the city of Oran. Do you think this setting is an appropriate one for Camus' novel? Why or why not?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)