|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the Spaniard's medical condition?
2. This chapter focuses on which character in the novel?
3. What important experience shaped Tarrou's view of capital punishment?
4. How does Rieux break with policy?
5. What is at the core of Rambert's problem?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why cannot jubilation be complete at this point (Part 5 Chapter 1)?
2. In what era is the story set?
3. What factors are making life stressful for...
This section contains 955 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)