Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2: Chapter 8)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is Joseph Grand?
2. What action has Dr. Rieux already taken?
3. With what does Rieux contrast pictures of the plague through history?
4. How do people find out about the plague death rate?
5. Where do notices about the disease appear?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Dr. Rieux muse about in Part 1 Chapter 5?
2. What does Tarrou record about M. Othon?
This section contains 839 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)