Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of this treatment?
(a) The formula is patented.
(b) There is no change in his condition.
(c) The boy recovers quickly.
(d) The boy takes longer to die.
2. Who is now an important plague victim?
(a) M. Othon's little boy.
(b) Dr. Rieux's mother.
(c) Dr. Castel.
(d) M Othon's wife.
3. Which other character does Tarrou discuss in this part of his journal?
(a) M. Grand.
(b) M. Cottard.
(c) M. Othon.
(d) Fr, Paneloux.
4. Which method is successful for the character in attaining the goal?
(b) None. He fails.
(c) Rational argument.
(d) Civil disobedience.
5. How does Rieux find out about his wife's condition?
(a) He calls his wife.
(b) He sends a telegram.
(c) He writes to the sanatorium,
(d) He calls the house physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is food distributed to the people in the camp?
2. Why are individual burials dispensed with?
3. The plague is changing in two ways. What is the first way?
4. What is NOT a symptom of the plague?
5. How does Rieux caution Tarrou?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)