|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action does the Prefect take?
(a) He makes a speech on the radio.
(b) He makes the proclamation of plague.
(c) He leaves the city.
(d) He calls a meeting.
2. Why don't all sufferers have hospital treatment?
(a) They have no transport.
(b) There are not enough beds at the hospital.
(c) They die before they can get to hospital.
(d) Dr Rieux has quarantined them.
3. In what way has Grand's marriage affected his future?
(a) He moved to Oran with his wife to escape her father.
(b) His became depressed because he found his wife boring.
(c) He finished college but could only get a boring job.
(d) He left college and took a boring job.
4. What is one aspect of the plague that Dr Rieux considers?
(a) Its treatment.
(b) Its future.
(c) Its history.
(d) Its cure.
5. What is the town's response to the Week of Prayer?
(a) People are indifferent, uninterested.
(b) They resist it, but it happens anyway.
(c) There is heavy attendance at Mass.
(d) Some people attend Mass, but most party on.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way are people allowed to communicate with those outside the city?
2. What does Dr. Rieux urge the committee to do?
3. What is one result of the sealed city?
4. Why is Rieux called out to treat M. Cottard?
5. Who is Joseph Grand?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)