Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
2. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
3. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
4. What does Pippi do when she is done dancing?
5. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
Essay Topic 1
Hope was a strong theme in this book. Where does this theme appear and which characters are most affected by it?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
There were a few different ideas about education in this book. Choose a few of the main characters and write what their ideas of education were and how these ideas affected their lives.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)