|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
2. Who does Pippi return the boys to after they are saved?
3. What is Pippi doing while the thieves are waiting outside her house?
4. What kind of song do Tommy and Annika sing after the picnic?
5. What does Pippi decide to do when she hears about the vacation in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Skyscraper?
2. What does Pippi make the thieves do after she ties them up?
3. What do the ladies at the party talk about, and how does Pippi respond to this?
4. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
5. What did Pippi do to the pie at the coffee party?
6. What does Pippi do when Miss Elvira performs on the tightrope?
7. How did Pippi get ready for the coffee party?
8. What do Tommy and Annika say while Pippi takes a nap at the circus?
9. What do the two thieves do when they first come into Pippi's house?
10. What does Tommy wish as they leave the picnic, and what is Pippi's response to this?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There were a few different ideas about education in this book. Choose a few of the main characters and write what their ideas of education were and how these ideas affected their lives.
Essay Topic 2
Which character do you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Curiosity was a trait that a few characters possessed. Who are these characters and how does this trait affect their lives?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)