|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of song do Tommy and Annika sing after the picnic?
2. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
3. What does Pippi hope she can do while at the coffee party?
4. Where did Pippi learn to tie knots?
5. How many horses is the ringmaster riding?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
Essay Topic 3
How does Tommy's relationship with Annika change over the course of the plot? What causes these changes, and what significance does this have to the outcome of the book?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)