|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
2. How does Pippi spell circus?
3. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
4. What does Pippi try to teach her monkey on the Sunday without her friends?
5. What is Pippi doing when the thieves first see her?
Essay Topic 1
How does Tommy's relationship with Annika change over the course of the plot? What causes these changes, and what significance does this have to the outcome of the book?
Essay Topic 2
There were a number of magical elements in this book. What are some of these elements, and how do they shape the setting of this plot?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)