|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is the tallest building in town?
2. Where did Pippi learn to cook?
3. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
4. Who do the thieves think Mr. Nilsson is?
5. What does Pippi have to move out of the way on the way to the picnic?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
Curiosity was a trait that a few characters possessed. Who are these characters and how does this trait affect their lives?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)