Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
2. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
3. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
4. What does Pippi do when she is done dancing?
5. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
Essay Topic 1
Hope was a strong theme in this book. Where does this theme appear and which characters are most affected by it?
Essay Topic 2
Pippi endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
There were a number of magical elements in this book. What are some of these elements, and how do they shape the setting of this plot?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)