|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
2. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
3. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
4. What does Pippi do when she is done dancing?
5. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
Essay Topic 1
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
Essay Topic 2
Pippi had some very strange quirks. What are some of these oddities, where do they come from, and how does their inclusion in the book alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Lindgren have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)