Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
2. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
3. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
4. What does Pippi do when she is done dancing?
5. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Pippi endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
Pippi had some very strange quirks. What are some of these oddities, where do they come from, and how does their inclusion in the book alter the course of the plot?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)