|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
2. What did Pippi find in the jungle one time?
3. What does Pippi make for Tommy and Annika while they are in the tree?
4. What does Pippi do to trap the police on the roof?
5. What is Pippi making when Annika and Tommy come over for the second time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi say after she tells about the man from China?
2. What game does Pippi want to play from within the tree?
3. How does Pippi say she disciplines herself?
4. What does Annika ask Pippi when she first climbs into the tree, and how does Pippi respond?
5. What does a girl walking by Pippi's gate ask, and how does Pippi respond?
6. What does Pippi do as she is leaving the school?
7. What do Tommy and Annika do in the morning after their first meeting with Pippi?
8. What does Pippi say to Tommy and Annika about egg yolks?
9. How does Annika feel before and after she goes into the tree?
10. How does Pippi put herself to sleep?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pippi had some very strange quirks. What are some of these oddities, where do they come from, and how does their inclusion in the book alter the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Curiosity was a trait that a few characters possessed. Who are these characters and how does this trait affect their lives?
Essay Topic 3
Pippi endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)