Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi say about the schools in Argentina?
2. What is Pippi's first whole name?
3. What did Annika used to play before Pippi arrived?
4. What does Pippi ask to learn when she first gets to school?
5. What did Pippi once kill in India?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi say a Thing Finder is?
2. What is the Skyscraper?
3. Why does Pippi not know what to do on a Sunday afternoon?
4. What do the ladies at the party talk about, and how does Pippi respond to this?
5. How does Pippi say she disciplines herself?
6. What does Pippi do when a policeman grabs her to take her away?
7. How does Pippi become famous in the town?
8. What do the two thieves do when they first come into Pippi's house?
9. What happens when the thieves ask Pippi what time it is?
10. What does the teacher do when she gets frustrated with Pippi's behavior?
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
There were a number of magical elements in this book. What are some of these elements, and how do they shape the setting of this plot?
Pippi had some very strange quirks. What are some of these oddities, where do they come from, and how does their inclusion in the book alter the course of the plot?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)