|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pippi once kill in India?
2. What does Pippi say about the schools in Argentina?
3. Why does Pippi say she will not go with the police officers to where they want to take her?
4. What month does Chapter 5 take place in?
5. What does Pippi tell Tommy and Annika that she is during their second meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the officers get back on the ground?
2. What does Pippi say after she tells about the man from China?
3. What does Annika ask Pippi when she first climbs into the tree, and how does Pippi respond?
4. What do Tommy and Annika do in the morning after their first meeting with Pippi?
5. What does Pippi do when she finds a can on her search?
6. What does the teacher do when she gets frustrated with Pippi's behavior?
7. What do Annika and Tommy find at the end of their search?
8. What happens when the officers are both up on the roof of the house?
9. What does Pippi do when Annika tells her that lying is not a good thing to do?
10. What does a girl walking by Pippi's gate ask, and how does Pippi respond?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Curiosity was a trait that a few characters possessed. Who are these characters and how does this trait affect their lives?
Essay Topic 2
There were a number of magical elements in this book. What are some of these elements, and how do they shape the setting of this plot?
Essay Topic 3
Which character do you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How does this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)