|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Swedish word for thank you?
2. Who is Adolf?
(a) The strongest man in the world.
(b) The trapeze man.
(c) The tightrope walker.
(d) The lion tamer.
3. What does Pippi do when Mrs. Carmencita rides by her?
(a) Jumps on the horse.
(b) Cheers and screams.
(c) Throws a ribbon at the horse.
(d) Talks to the horse.
4. How does Pippi spell circus?
5. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
2. What does Pippi say the perfect picnic spot needs?
3. What does Tommy say was the best part of the circus?
4. What does Pippi do when the band begins to play at the circus?
5. What does Tommy make when they get to the picnic spot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the thieves ask Pippi what time it is?
2. What happens when Pippi pays a gold coin to get into the circus?
3. What do the ladies at the party talk about, and how does Pippi respond to this?
4. Why does Pippi not know what to do on a Sunday afternoon?
5. What do the thieves do after leaving Pippi's house for the first time?
6. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
7. What blocks the way when the children head to the picnic, and how do they get around it?
8. What do Tommy and Annika say while Pippi takes a nap at the circus?
9. What does Tommy wish as they leave the picnic, and what is Pippi's response to this?
10. What does Pippi make the thieves do after she ties them up?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)