|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
2. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
(b) Climbing a tree.
(c) Ironing clothes.
(d) Watering flowers.
3. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
(a) She will not be told what to do.
(b) She does not want to.
(c) She is in her nightie.
(d) She is sleeping.
4. What does Pippi do when she is done dancing?
(a) Wakes the thieves.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Gives the thieves food.
(d) Goes to bed.
5. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
(a) At sea.
(b) In Peru.
(c) In a children's home.
(d) In a prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is the tallest building in town?
2. What does Pippi do when she gets angry on the picnic?
3. What does Pippi call the money the ringmaster tries to give her for winning?
4. What do the two thieves plan to ask from Pippi when they first get to her house?
5. Where did Pippi learn to tie knots?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)