|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pippi doing to her horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
(a) Feeding him chocolate cake.
(b) Putting ribbons in his tail.
(c) Painting his mane.
(d) Brushing his tail.
2. Who does Pippi return the boys to after they are saved?
(a) Their father.
(b) The pastor.
(c) The police officer.
(d) Their mother.
3. How does Pippi find out about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
(a) A woman who is invited asks her to come.
(b) She receives an invitation in the mail.
(c) Tommy's mother invites her.
(d) Tommy and Annika tell her.
4. What time do the thieves leave Pippi's house?
(a) 4:00 am.
(b) 2:00 am.
(c) 3:00 am.
(d) 5:00 am.
5. What do the two thieves plan to ask from Pippi when they first get to her house?
(b) Some money.
(c) A place to stay.
(d) Some food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi have to move out of the way on the way to the picnic?
2. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
3. Who do the thieves think Mr. Nilsson is?
4. Who helps Pippi save the boys in the tall building?
5. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Annika describe the circus to Pippi?
2. What is wrong with the first two picnic spots found by the children?
3. What does Pippi do for the thieves before sending them on their way?
4. What blocks the way when the children head to the picnic, and how do they get around it?
5. What happens when Pippi approaches Adolf at the circus?
6. What do the ladies at the party talk about, and how does Pippi respond to this?
7. How does Pippi scrub the floor in her house?
8. What happens when the thieves ask Pippi what time it is?
9. What is the Skyscraper?
10. What happens when Pippi pays a gold coin to get into the circus?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)