|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Swedish word for thank you?
2. What does Tommy make when they get to the picnic spot?
(a) Walking sticks.
(b) A basket handle.
(c) Wooden knives.
(d) Wooden animals.
3. What is Pippi doing while the thieves are waiting outside her house?
4. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
(a) Mr. Nilsson.
(b) The fire chief.
(c) The boys' mother.
(d) The boys.
5. What does Pippi jump off of during the picnic?
(a) The horse's back.
(b) A mailbox.
(c) A tree.
(d) A rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi like after coming out of the lake?
2. What is Pippi doing to her horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
3. What does Tommy say was the best part of the circus?
4. What is it doing when Pippi hears of the coffee party, and why is it ironic?
5. Who does Pippi return the boys to after they are saved?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi make the thieves do after she ties them up?
2. What does Pippi do when she realizes that Mr. Nilsson has run off at the picnic?
3. What did Pippi do to the pie at the coffee party?
4. What was Pippi doing when Tommy invited her to the coffee party, and why was this so strange?
5. What do the ladies at the party talk about, and how does Pippi respond to this?
6. What does Pippi do for the thieves before sending them on their way?
7. What happens when Pippi approaches Adolf at the circus?
8. What do the thieves do after leaving Pippi's house for the first time?
9. What happens when the thieves ask Pippi what time it is?
10. What does Pippi do when Miss Carmencita comes out on her horse?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)