|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Pippi learn to tie knots?
(a) At sea.
(b) In Girl Scouts.
(c) From a book.
(d) In the orphanage.
2. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
(a) The boys' mother.
(b) Mr. Nilsson.
(c) The boys.
(d) The fire chief.
3. What does Pippi do when she is done dancing?
(a) Gives the thieves food.
(b) Wakes the thieves.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Calls the police.
4. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
(b) Gets stuck.
5. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
(a) The ringmaster tells everyone about it.
(b) The people who were there talk about it.
(c) It is on the news that night.
(d) It is in the newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pippi find out about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
2. What time do the thieves leave Pippi's house?
3. What does Annika tell Pippi is at the circus?
4. Who does Pippi want to take on a picnic with Tommy and Annika?
5. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)