|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi make Thunder Karlson do?
(a) Play the comb.
(b) Sing a song.
(c) Dance with her.
(d) Brush Mr. Nilsson.
2. Why do the guards NOT throw Pippi out when the ringmaster tells them to?
(a) She runs away from them.
(b) They cannot move her.
(c) They don't like the ringmaster.
(d) They don't want to hurt the girl.
3. What does Pippi ask for to help her save the boys in the tall building?
(a) A tall cup.
(b) A rope.
(c) Some water.
(d) A ladder.
4. Who does Pippi want to take on a picnic with Tommy and Annika?
(a) Mr. Nilsson.
(b) The horse.
(c) The girl looking for her father.
(d) Tommy's mother.
5. What does Tommy find in a field while on the picnic?
(a) An angry bull.
(b) A drunk man.
(c) A hornet's nest.
(d) A lost alligator.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Tommy and Annika get money to go to the circus?
2. What does Pippi try to teach her monkey on the Sunday without her friends?
3. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
4. What does Pippi do when the thieves jump on her?
5. Who does Pippi return the boys to after they are saved?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the two thieves do when they first come into Pippi's house?
2. What happens when the thieves ask Pippi what time it is?
3. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
4. What does Tommy wish as they leave the picnic, and what is Pippi's response to this?
5. What happens when Pippi pays a gold coin to get into the circus?
6. What does the fire chief do after Pippi has saved the boys from the building?
7. What does Pippi do when Miss Elvira performs on the tightrope?
8. What does Pippi do when she realizes that Mr. Nilsson has run off at the picnic?
9. How does Pippi scrub the floor in her house?
10. What happens when Pippi approaches Adolf at the circus?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)