|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two thieves plan to ask from Pippi when they first get to her house?
(a) A place to stay.
(b) Some food.
(c) Some money.
2. Who does Pippi return the boys to after they are saved?
(a) The pastor.
(b) Their mother.
(c) Their father.
(d) The police officer.
3. What does Pippi hope she can do while at the coffee party?
(a) Wear a new dress.
(b) Show off her dancing.
(c) Act properly.
(d) Drink some coffee.
4. Why is Pippi not able to see Tommy and Annika on the Sunday after the cofee party?
(a) They are studying for school.
(b) They are on a trip.
(c) They are not allowed to play with Pippi.
(d) They are at a party.
5. What color horse is Mrs. Carmencita standing on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the thieves think Mr. Nilsson is?
2. What is Pippi doing while the thieves are waiting outside her house?
3. What does Pippi use for make-up?
4. What time does the coffee party start?
5. What is Annika's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Pippi pays a gold coin to get into the circus?
2. What does Pippi do when she realizes that Mr. Nilsson has run off at the picnic?
3. What blocks the way when the children head to the picnic, and how do they get around it?
4. What did Pippi do to the pie at the coffee party?
5. What is the Skyscraper?
6. What does Tommy wish as they leave the picnic, and what is Pippi's response to this?
7. What happens when Pippi approaches Adolf at the circus?
8. What does Pippi do for the thieves before sending them on their way?
9. What was Pippi doing when Tommy invited her to the coffee party, and why was this so strange?
10. How does Pippi become famous in the town?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)