|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the thieves do when they hear that Pippi has no parents?
2. How tall is the tallest building in town?
(a) 12 stories.
(b) 3 stories.
(c) 9 stories.
(d) 6 stories.
3. Why do the guards NOT throw Pippi out when the ringmaster tells them to?
(a) They don't like the ringmaster.
(b) She runs away from them.
(c) They don't want to hurt the girl.
(d) They cannot move her.
4. What does Tommy make when they get to the picnic spot?
(a) Wooden knives.
(b) Wooden animals.
(c) Walking sticks.
(d) A basket handle.
5. What does Pippi ask for to help her save the boys in the tall building?
(a) Some water.
(b) A rope.
(c) A tall cup.
(d) A ladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
2. What does Pippi do with the cakes at the coffee party?
3. What does Pippi do when she gets angry on the picnic?
4. How does Tommy get hurt when they first get to the picnic?
5. What happens to the tallest building in town when Pippi is riding through town?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do when Miss Elvira performs on the tightrope?
2. What do the two thieves do when they first come into Pippi's house?
3. How does Pippi scrub the floor in her house?
4. Why does Pippi not know what to do on a Sunday afternoon?
5. What happens when Pippi pays a gold coin to get into the circus?
6. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
7. What does Tommy wish as they leave the picnic, and what is Pippi's response to this?
8. What do Tommy and Annika say while Pippi takes a nap at the circus?
9. What is the Skyscraper?
10. What does Pippi do for the thieves before sending them on their way?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)