|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boys does Pippi save from the tall building?
2. What is Pippi doing while the thieves are waiting outside her house?
3. What month does the first school vacation take place in?
4. What does Pippi make Bloom do?
(a) Dance with her.
(b) Play the comb.
(c) Brush Mr. Nilsson.
(d) Sing a song.
5. What does Pippi ask for to help her save the boys in the tall building?
(a) A rope.
(b) A ladder.
(c) A tall cup.
(d) Some water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
2. What is the Swedish word for thank you?
3. Where does Pippi ask Tommy and Annika to sit while she takes advantage of the vacation?
4. Why is Pippi not able to see Tommy and Annika on the Sunday after the cofee party?
5. What does Pippi decide to do when she hears about the vacation in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do when she realizes that Mr. Nilsson has run off at the picnic?
2. What do the two thieves do when they first come into Pippi's house?
3. Why does Pippi not know what to do on a Sunday afternoon?
4. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
5. What happens when Pippi pays a gold coin to get into the circus?
6. What does Pippi do to the angry bull?
7. What did Pippi do to the pie at the coffee party?
8. What does Pippi do for the thieves before sending them on their way?
9. What does Tommy wish as they leave the picnic, and what is Pippi's response to this?
10. What happens when the thieves ask Pippi what time it is?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)