|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi say she has to order herself to do?
(b) Give compliments.
(c) Be outgoing.
(d) Enter someone else's house.
2. How does Pippi find out about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
(a) Tommy and Annika tell her.
(b) She receives an invitation in the mail.
(c) Tommy's mother invites her.
(d) A woman who is invited asks her to come.
3. What language does the ticket taker speak?
4. What does Pippi ask for to help her save the boys in the tall building?
(a) A ladder.
(b) A tall cup.
(c) Some water.
(d) A rope.
5. How tall is the tallest building in town?
(a) 9 stories.
(b) 6 stories.
(c) 12 stories.
(d) 3 stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the thieves do when they hear that Pippi has no parents?
2. What does a person who beats the strongest man win?
3. Who does Pippi want to take on a picnic with Tommy and Annika?
4. How many boys does Pippi save from the tall building?
5. What is Pippi doing while the thieves are waiting outside her house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do when she realizes that Mr. Nilsson has run off at the picnic?
2. What does Pippi do when Miss Carmencita comes out on her horse?
3. How does Annika describe the circus to Pippi?
4. What is the Skyscraper?
5. What was Pippi doing when Tommy invited her to the coffee party, and why was this so strange?
6. What blocks the way when the children head to the picnic, and how do they get around it?
7. How does Pippi become famous in the town?
8. What happens when the thieves ask Pippi what time it is?
9. What does Pippi make the thieves do after she ties them up?
10. What does the fire chief do after Pippi has saved the boys from the building?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)