|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi call the silver coins?
(a) Light coins.
(b) Useless coins.
(c) Strange coins.
(d) White coins.
2. What does Pippi decide to do when she hears about the vacation in Chapter 6?
(a) Harvest her garden.
(b) Take a vacation herself.
(c) Scrub her floor.
(d) Spin some horse hair into wool.
3. How does Tommy get hurt when they first get to the picnic?
(a) He falls in a hole.
(b) He cuts his thumb.
(c) He trips over a big rock.
(d) He hits his head on a tree branch.
4. What language does the ticket taker speak?
5. How tall is the tallest building in town?
(a) 9 stories.
(b) 12 stories.
(c) 6 stories.
(d) 3 stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do the thieves leave Pippi's house?
2. What does Pippi jump off of during the picnic?
3. What does Tommy find in a field while on the picnic?
4. What happens to the tallest building in town when Pippi is riding through town?
5. What is Pippi doing to her horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do to the angry bull?
2. What do the thieves do after leaving Pippi's house for the first time?
3. What happens when Pippi pays a gold coin to get into the circus?
4. What does the fire chief do after Pippi has saved the boys from the building?
5. What do the ladies at the party talk about, and how does Pippi respond to this?
6. What happens when Pippi approaches Adolf at the circus?
7. What was Pippi doing when Tommy invited her to the coffee party, and why was this so strange?
8. How does Pippi become famous in the town?
9. What does Pippi make the thieves do after she ties them up?
10. What does Pippi do when Miss Elvira performs on the tightrope?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)