|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
(a) Pippi to go to sleep.
(b) The sun to set.
(c) Mr. Nilsson to leave.
(d) Their third partner to show up.
2. What is Annika's last name?
3. What color horse is Mrs. Carmencita standing on?
4. How many horses is the ringmaster riding?
5. What does Miss Elvira do at the circus?
(a) Walks on a tightrope.
(c) Tames lions.
(d) Swings on the trapeze.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
2. What does Pippi do after beating the strongest man?
3. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
4. What does Pippi say the perfect picnic spot needs?
5. What does Annika tell Pippi is at the circus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do when Miss Carmencita comes out on her horse?
2. What did Pippi do to the pie at the coffee party?
3. How does Annika describe the circus to Pippi?
4. What is the Skyscraper?
5. What does Tommy wish as they leave the picnic, and what is Pippi's response to this?
6. What was Pippi doing when Tommy invited her to the coffee party, and why was this so strange?
7. What is wrong with the first two picnic spots found by the children?
8. What do the ladies at the party talk about, and how does Pippi respond to this?
9. What do Tommy and Annika say while Pippi takes a nap at the circus?
10. What do the two thieves do when they first come into Pippi's house?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)