|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the tallest building in town when Pippi is riding through town?
(a) It catches on fire.
(b) It is attacked.
(c) It shuts down.
(d) It begins to blow over.
2. What does a person who beats the strongest man win?
3. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
(a) The people who were there talk about it.
(b) It is on the news that night.
(c) It is in the newspaper.
(d) The ringmaster tells everyone about it.
4. What does Pippi do when the band begins to play at the circus?
(b) Covers her ears.
(d) Plays with them.
5. What does Tommy say was the best part of the circus?
(a) The strongest man.
(b) The bearded lady.
(c) The tightrope walker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi try to teach her monkey on the Sunday without her friends?
2. What does Pippi do when Mrs. Carmencita rides by her?
3. How does Pippi find out about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
4. How many boys does Pippi save from the tall building?
5. What is the tallest building in town called?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the two thieves do when they first come into Pippi's house?
2. What is wrong with the first two picnic spots found by the children?
3. What blocks the way when the children head to the picnic, and how do they get around it?
4. How does Pippi scrub the floor in her house?
5. What does Pippi do when she realizes that Mr. Nilsson has run off at the picnic?
6. What happens when Pippi pays a gold coin to get into the circus?
7. What does Pippi do when Miss Elvira performs on the tightrope?
8. What was Pippi doing when Tommy invited her to the coffee party, and why was this so strange?
9. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
10. What does Pippi make the thieves do after she ties them up?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)