|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
2. What is Pippi doing when the thieves first see her?
(a) Singing a song.
(b) Counting her gold.
(c) Baking some cookies.
(d) Moving her horse.
3. What does Pippi do when Mrs. Carmencita rides by her?
(a) Cheers and screams.
(b) Talks to the horse.
(c) Throws a ribbon at the horse.
(d) Jumps on the horse.
4. What does Pippi do with the cakes at the coffee party?
(a) Puts them between her toes.
(b) Feeds them to her horse.
(c) Dips them in her coffee.
(d) Puts them in her pockets.
5. Who is Adolf?
(a) The strongest man in the world.
(b) The lion tamer.
(c) The trapeze man.
(d) The tightrope walker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi say she has to order herself to do?
2. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
3. Who does Pippi return the boys to after they are saved?
4. What does Pippi use for make-up?
5. What does Pippi like after coming out of the lake?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the thieves ask Pippi what time it is?
2. What does the fire chief do after Pippi has saved the boys from the building?
3. How does Annika describe the circus to Pippi?
4. What does Pippi do when Miss Elvira performs on the tightrope?
5. What is the Skyscraper?
6. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
7. What was Pippi doing when Tommy invited her to the coffee party, and why was this so strange?
8. What do the ladies at the party talk about, and how does Pippi respond to this?
9. What blocks the way when the children head to the picnic, and how do they get around it?
10. How does Pippi become famous in the town?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)