|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the coffee party start?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 4:00 pm.
(c) 3:00 pm.
(d) 2:00 pm.
2. What is Pippi doing when the thieves first see her?
(a) Baking some cookies.
(b) Singing a song.
(c) Counting her gold.
(d) Moving her horse.
3. What is Annika's last name?
4. How do Tommy and Annika get money to go to the circus?
(a) They do chores for their mother.
(b) They ask their father.
(c) They find some on the street.
(d) They borrow some from Pippi.
5. What is Pippi doing while the thieves are waiting outside her house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is the tallest building in town?
2. What does Pippi hope she can do while at the coffee party?
3. Where does Pippi ask Tommy and Annika to sit while she takes advantage of the vacation?
4. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
5. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What blocks the way when the children head to the picnic, and how do they get around it?
2. How does Pippi become famous in the town?
3. How does Annika describe the circus to Pippi?
4. What happens when Pippi pays a gold coin to get into the circus?
5. What does Pippi do when she realizes that Mr. Nilsson has run off at the picnic?
6. What does Tommy wish as they leave the picnic, and what is Pippi's response to this?
7. What is the Skyscraper?
8. What does Pippi do when Miss Elvira performs on the tightrope?
9. How did Pippi get ready for the coffee party?
10. What did Pippi do to the pie at the coffee party?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)