|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pippi spell circus?
2. What does Pippi do when the thieves jump on her?
(a) Puts them in her tub.
(b) Knocks them unconscious.
(c) Ties them up.
(d) Throws them out the window.
3. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
(a) Their third partner to show up.
(b) Mr. Nilsson to leave.
(c) Pippi to go to sleep.
(d) The sun to set.
4. How tall is the tallest building in town?
(a) 9 stories.
(b) 6 stories.
(c) 12 stories.
(d) 3 stories.
5. What does Pippi chastise the thieves for when they first come into her house?
(a) Not knowing what a clock is.
(b) Wearing their hats in the house.
(c) Coming in without knocking.
(d) Not taking their shoes off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tommy find in a field while on the picnic?
2. What does Pippi try to teach her monkey on the Sunday without her friends?
3. What kind of song do Tommy and Annika sing after the picnic?
4. What does Pippi like after coming out of the lake?
5. What does Pippi call the money the ringmaster tries to give her for winning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pippi not know what to do on a Sunday afternoon?
2. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
3. How does Annika describe the circus to Pippi?
4. What does Pippi do when she realizes that Mr. Nilsson has run off at the picnic?
5. What do Tommy and Annika say while Pippi takes a nap at the circus?
6. What does Pippi do to the angry bull?
7. What does Pippi do when Miss Carmencita comes out on her horse?
8. How does Pippi become famous in the town?
9. What happens when Pippi pays a gold coin to get into the circus?
10. What is wrong with the first two picnic spots found by the children?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)