|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it doing when Pippi hears of the coffee party, and why is it ironic?
(a) The iron is not hot.
(b) It is raining.
(c) There is no music.
(d) The tree has been cut down.
2. How do Tommy and Annika get money to go to the circus?
(a) They do chores for their mother.
(b) They borrow some from Pippi.
(c) They ask their father.
(d) They find some on the street.
3. What does Pippi like after coming out of the lake?
(a) Her squishy toes.
(b) Her clean hair.
(c) Her new bathing ritual.
(d) Her cool toes.
4. What is the tallest building in town called?
(a) The Monster.
(b) The Tower.
(c) The Business.
(d) The Skyscraper.
5. What does Tommy say was the best part of the circus?
(b) The bearded lady.
(c) The tightrope walker.
(d) The strongest man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is the tallest building in town?
2. What does Thunder Karlson call himself?
3. What does Pippi call the silver coins?
4. How many boys does Pippi save from the tall building?
5. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do to the angry bull?
2. What does the fire chief do after Pippi has saved the boys from the building?
3. What do Tommy and Annika say while Pippi takes a nap at the circus?
4. How does Pippi become famous in the town?
5. What does Pippi do for the thieves before sending them on their way?
6. What does Pippi do when she realizes that Mr. Nilsson has run off at the picnic?
7. What do the thieves do after leaving Pippi's house for the first time?
8. What is the Skyscraper?
9. What do the ladies at the party talk about, and how does Pippi respond to this?
10. How does Pippi scrub the floor in her house?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)