|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
(c) The ladies.
2. What is Annika's last name?
3. What does Pippi decide to do when she hears about the vacation in Chapter 6?
(a) Harvest her garden.
(b) Take a vacation herself.
(c) Spin some horse hair into wool.
(d) Scrub her floor.
4. What do the two thieves plan to ask from Pippi when they first get to her house?
(a) A place to stay.
(c) Some money.
(d) Some food.
5. Where did Pippi learn to cook?
(a) From the cook on her father's ship.
(b) From the maid.
(c) From her imagination.
(d) From cook books.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Tommy and Annika get money to go to the circus?
2. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
3. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
4. What does Pippi do when she gets angry on the picnic?
5. Where did Pippi learn to tie knots?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pippi not know what to do on a Sunday afternoon?
2. What does Pippi do to the angry bull?
3. How does Pippi scrub the floor in her house?
4. What is the Skyscraper?
5. What happens when Pippi pays a gold coin to get into the circus?
6. What happens when Pippi approaches Adolf at the circus?
7. What is wrong with the first two picnic spots found by the children?
8. What did Pippi do to the pie at the coffee party?
9. What does Pippi do when she realizes that Mr. Nilsson has run off at the picnic?
10. What do the two thieves do when they first come into Pippi's house?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)