|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi decide to do when she hears about the vacation in Chapter 6?
(a) Take a vacation herself.
(b) Scrub her floor.
(c) Harvest her garden.
(d) Spin some horse hair into wool.
2. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
(a) Home Spun Vacation.
(b) Harvest Vacation.
(c) Mid-term Vacation.
(d) Scrubbing Vacation.
3. What does Miss Elvira do at the circus?
(a) Tames lions.
(c) Walks on a tightrope.
(d) Swings on the trapeze.
4. What does Pippi call the silver coins?
(a) Strange coins.
(b) White coins.
(c) Light coins.
(d) Useless coins.
5. What does Pippi do when she is done dancing?
(a) Gives the thieves food.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Wakes the thieves.
(d) Goes to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi do when the thieves jump on her?
2. What does Pippi do when she gets angry on the picnic?
3. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
4. Why is Pippi not able to see Tommy and Annika on the Sunday after the cofee party?
5. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Pippi get ready for the coffee party?
2. What does Pippi do when Miss Carmencita comes out on her horse?
3. What is the Skyscraper?
4. What did Pippi do to the pie at the coffee party?
5. How does Pippi scrub the floor in her house?
6. What does Pippi make the thieves do after she ties them up?
7. What is wrong with the first two picnic spots found by the children?
8. What does Pippi do when she realizes that Mr. Nilsson has run off at the picnic?
9. What does Tommy wish as they leave the picnic, and what is Pippi's response to this?
10. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)