|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do the thieves leave Pippi's house?
(a) 4:00 am.
(b) 5:00 am.
(c) 3:00 am.
(d) 2:00 am.
2. How does Pippi find out about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
(a) Tommy and Annika tell her.
(b) She receives an invitation in the mail.
(c) A woman who is invited asks her to come.
(d) Tommy's mother invites her.
3. What does Pippi make Bloom do?
(a) Sing a song.
(b) Dance with her.
(c) Brush Mr. Nilsson.
(d) Play the comb.
4. What does Tommy make when they get to the picnic spot?
(a) Wooden animals.
(b) Wooden knives.
(c) Walking sticks.
(d) A basket handle.
5. What does Pippi do when the band begins to play at the circus?
(a) Plays with them.
(c) Covers her ears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a person who beats the strongest man win?
2. What does Pippi do when Mrs. Carmencita rides by her?
3. Who do the thieves think Mr. Nilsson is?
4. What is it doing when Pippi hears of the coffee party, and why is it ironic?
5. Where does Pippi say Mr. Nilsson is sleeping?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Tommy and Annika say while Pippi takes a nap at the circus?
2. What happens when Pippi pays a gold coin to get into the circus?
3. What was Pippi doing when Tommy invited her to the coffee party, and why was this so strange?
4. How did Pippi get ready for the coffee party?
5. What do the two thieves do when they first come into Pippi's house?
6. What is the Skyscraper?
7. What blocks the way when the children head to the picnic, and how do they get around it?
8. What happens when the thieves ask Pippi what time it is?
9. What does Pippi do when Miss Elvira performs on the tightrope?
10. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)