|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi say the perfect picnic spot needs?
(a) Sun for her freckles.
(b) Speckled shade.
(c) Ant hills.
(d) Spots of blue sky.
2. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
(a) Watering flowers.
(c) Climbing a tree.
(d) Ironing clothes.
3. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
(a) The ringmaster tells everyone about it.
(b) It is on the news that night.
(c) The people who were there talk about it.
(d) It is in the newspaper.
4. How does Pippi find out about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
(a) She receives an invitation in the mail.
(b) Tommy's mother invites her.
(c) Tommy and Annika tell her.
(d) A woman who is invited asks her to come.
5. How does Tommy get hurt when they first get to the picnic?
(a) He cuts his thumb.
(b) He falls in a hole.
(c) He hits his head on a tree branch.
(d) He trips over a big rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pippi keep her bag of gold?
2. How many boys does Pippi save from the tall building?
3. What does Annika tell Pippi is at the circus?
4. What happens to the tallest building in town when Pippi is riding through town?
5. Who is Adolf?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do when Miss Elvira performs on the tightrope?
2. What happens when the thieves ask Pippi what time it is?
3. How does Annika describe the circus to Pippi?
4. How does Pippi scrub the floor in her house?
5. Why does Pippi not know what to do on a Sunday afternoon?
6. What does the fire chief do after Pippi has saved the boys from the building?
7. What does Pippi do when Miss Carmencita comes out on her horse?
8. What was Pippi doing when Tommy invited her to the coffee party, and why was this so strange?
9. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
10. What is wrong with the first two picnic spots found by the children?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)