|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pippi ask Tommy and Annika to sit while she takes advantage of the vacation?
(a) In the tree.
(b) On the table.
(c) On her bed.
(d) In the bathtub.
2. What does Pippi chastise the thieves for when they first come into her house?
(a) Wearing their hats in the house.
(b) Not taking their shoes off.
(c) Coming in without knocking.
(d) Not knowing what a clock is.
3. What does Pippi do when the band begins to play at the circus?
(a) Covers her ears.
(d) Plays with them.
4. Where is the missing person at the picnic found?
(a) In the lake.
(b) At a playground.
(c) In a pine tree.
(d) Under the blanket.
5. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
(a) The ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi call the money the ringmaster tries to give her for winning?
2. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
3. What does Thunder Karlson call himself?
4. Who does Pippi return the boys to after they are saved?
5. Why is Pippi doing what she is to the horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What blocks the way when the children head to the picnic, and how do they get around it?
2. What did Pippi do to the pie at the coffee party?
3. What do the ladies at the party talk about, and how does Pippi respond to this?
4. Why does Pippi not know what to do on a Sunday afternoon?
5. How does Pippi scrub the floor in her house?
6. What was Pippi doing when Tommy invited her to the coffee party, and why was this so strange?
7. What does Pippi do to the angry bull?
8. What happens when the thieves ask Pippi what time it is?
9. What is the Skyscraper?
10. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)