|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pippi find out about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
(a) A woman who is invited asks her to come.
(b) Tommy and Annika tell her.
(c) She receives an invitation in the mail.
(d) Tommy's mother invites her.
2. What does Pippi say the perfect picnic spot needs?
(a) Sun for her freckles.
(b) Spots of blue sky.
(c) Ant hills.
(d) Speckled shade.
3. How do Tommy and Annika get money to go to the circus?
(a) They do chores for their mother.
(b) They find some on the street.
(c) They ask their father.
(d) They borrow some from Pippi.
4. Who helps Pippi save the boys in the tall building?
(a) The police officer.
(b) Mr. Nilsson.
5. What does Pippi use for make-up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi jump off of during the picnic?
2. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
3. What does Pippi ask for to help her save the boys in the tall building?
4. Who does Pippi want to take on a picnic with Tommy and Annika?
5. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the two thieves do when they first come into Pippi's house?
2. How does Pippi scrub the floor in her house?
3. What does Pippi do for the thieves before sending them on their way?
4. What do the ladies at the party talk about, and how does Pippi respond to this?
5. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
6. How does Annika describe the circus to Pippi?
7. What does Pippi do when she realizes that Mr. Nilsson has run off at the picnic?
8. What is wrong with the first two picnic spots found by the children?
9. What happens when the thieves ask Pippi what time it is?
10. What does Pippi do when Miss Carmencita comes out on her horse?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)