|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
(a) Pippi to go to sleep.
(b) Their third partner to show up.
(c) Mr. Nilsson to leave.
(d) The sun to set.
2. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
(a) In a prison.
(b) In a children's home.
(c) At sea.
(d) In Peru.
3. Where did Pippi learn to tie knots?
(a) From a book.
(b) In Girl Scouts.
(c) At sea.
(d) In the orphanage.
4. How tall is the tallest building in town?
(a) 9 stories.
(b) 3 stories.
(c) 6 stories.
(d) 12 stories.
5. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
(a) She is sleeping.
(b) She does not want to.
(c) She will not be told what to do.
(d) She is in her nightie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes missing halfway through the picnic?
2. What time do the thieves leave Pippi's house?
3. What happens to the tallest building in town when Pippi is riding through town?
4. Where is the missing person at the picnic found?
5. Where does Pippi ask Tommy and Annika to sit while she takes advantage of the vacation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do when she realizes that Mr. Nilsson has run off at the picnic?
2. How does Pippi scrub the floor in her house?
3. What does Pippi do when Miss Elvira performs on the tightrope?
4. How did Pippi get ready for the coffee party?
5. What is the Skyscraper?
6. What happens when the thieves ask Pippi what time it is?
7. How does Pippi become famous in the town?
8. What happens when Pippi approaches Adolf at the circus?
9. What do the ladies at the party talk about, and how does Pippi respond to this?
10. Why does Pippi not know what to do on a Sunday afternoon?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)