|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
(a) Mid-term Vacation.
(b) Harvest Vacation.
(c) Scrubbing Vacation.
(d) Home Spun Vacation.
2. Why is Pippi doing what she is to the horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
(a) He was naughty.
(b) She wanted to cheer him up.
(c) It is his birthday.
(d) He asked her to.
3. What does Pippi jump off of during the picnic?
(a) The horse's back.
(b) A rock.
(c) A tree.
(d) A mailbox.
4. What does Pippi chastise the thieves for when they first come into her house?
(a) Not taking their shoes off.
(b) Coming in without knocking.
(c) Wearing their hats in the house.
(d) Not knowing what a clock is.
5. What does Pippi do when the band begins to play at the circus?
(b) Plays with them.
(d) Covers her ears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Annika's last name?
2. Where does Pippi say Mr. Nilsson is sleeping?
3. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
4. Why is Pippi not able to see Tommy and Annika on the Sunday after the cofee party?
5. How many horses is the ringmaster riding?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)