|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi do when Mrs. Carmencita rides by her?
(a) Jumps on the horse.
(b) Talks to the horse.
(c) Throws a ribbon at the horse.
(d) Cheers and screams.
2. What does Pippi say she has to order herself to do?
(a) Enter someone else's house.
(b) Give compliments.
(d) Be outgoing.
3. What month does the first school vacation take place in?
4. Where did Pippi learn to cook?
(a) From the maid.
(b) From the cook on her father's ship.
(c) From cook books.
(d) From her imagination.
5. Who does Pippi want to take on a picnic with Tommy and Annika?
(a) Mr. Nilsson.
(b) The girl looking for her father.
(c) The horse.
(d) Tommy's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
2. What does Pippi sing about after the picnic?
3. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
4. Who do the thieves think Mr. Nilsson is?
5. How many horses is the ringmaster riding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is wrong with the first two picnic spots found by the children?
2. What does Pippi do for the thieves before sending them on their way?
3. What does Pippi do when Miss Elvira performs on the tightrope?
4. What is the Skyscraper?
5. How does Pippi become famous in the town?
6. What happens when Pippi pays a gold coin to get into the circus?
7. What was Pippi doing when Tommy invited her to the coffee party, and why was this so strange?
8. Why does Pippi not know what to do on a Sunday afternoon?
9. What does the fire chief do after Pippi has saved the boys from the building?
10. What do the thieves do after leaving Pippi's house for the first time?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)