|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pippi ask Tommy and Annika to sit while she takes advantage of the vacation?
(a) In the tree.
(b) On her bed.
(c) On the table.
(d) In the bathtub.
2. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
(a) The sun to set.
(b) Their third partner to show up.
(c) Pippi to go to sleep.
(d) Mr. Nilsson to leave.
3. What does Pippi say the perfect picnic spot needs?
(a) Spots of blue sky.
(b) Speckled shade.
(c) Ant hills.
(d) Sun for her freckles.
4. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
(b) Gets stuck.
5. What does Pippi make Thunder Karlson do?
(a) Brush Mr. Nilsson.
(b) Play the comb.
(c) Sing a song.
(d) Dance with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
2. Why is Pippi not able to see Tommy and Annika on the Sunday after the cofee party?
3. How many boys does Pippi save from the tall building?
4. What time does the coffee party start?
5. What kind of song do Tommy and Annika sing after the picnic?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)