|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the thieves think Mr. Nilsson is?
(a) A guard.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A horse.
(d) A man.
2. Where does Pippi say Mr. Nilsson is sleeping?
(a) The tree.
(b) The roof.
(c) The little bed.
(d) The kitchen sink.
3. Where does Pippi ask Tommy and Annika to sit while she takes advantage of the vacation?
(a) In the tree.
(b) In the bathtub.
(c) On the table.
(d) On her bed.
4. What does Tommy find in a field while on the picnic?
(a) An angry bull.
(b) A lost alligator.
(c) A hornet's nest.
(d) A drunk man.
5. What does Pippi call the silver coins?
(a) White coins.
(b) Useless coins.
(c) Strange coins.
(d) Light coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it doing when Pippi hears of the coffee party, and why is it ironic?
2. What does Pippi call the money the ringmaster tries to give her for winning?
3. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
4. What happens to the tallest building in town when Pippi is riding through town?
5. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
2. What does Pippi do when she realizes that Mr. Nilsson has run off at the picnic?
3. How does Annika describe the circus to Pippi?
4. What happens when Pippi pays a gold coin to get into the circus?
5. What do Tommy and Annika say while Pippi takes a nap at the circus?
6. What does Pippi do for the thieves before sending them on their way?
7. Why does Pippi not know what to do on a Sunday afternoon?
8. What does Pippi do to the angry bull?
9. How does Pippi scrub the floor in her house?
10. What happens when Pippi approaches Adolf at the circus?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)