|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi find that she gets very excited about?
(a) A plastic bag.
(b) A can with a hole in it.
(c) A broken wheel.
(d) A rusted needle.
2. How does Annika feel when Pippi says she wants to live in the tree?
3. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
(b) Apple cider.
4. How does Pippi get to the school?
(a) Rides her horse.
(b) Walks on her hands.
(d) Gets a ride from a policeman.
5. What time does Pippi go to school?
(a) 10:00 am.
(b) 7:00 am.
(c) 8:00 am.
(d) 9:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pippi say she will not go with the police officers to where they want to take her?
2. What does a police officer say Pippi can't do?
3. Where does Pippi put Bengt after he teases her?
4. What is on the card with the letter "s"?
5. What does Tommy find in a hollow tree?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Tommy and Annika say to convince Pippi to go to school?
2. What does Pippi do when Annika tells her that lying is not a good thing to do?
3. What does Pippi do when she finds a can on her search?
4. What does Pippi say after she tells about the man from China?
5. What game does Pippi want to play from within the tree?
6. What does Annika ask Pippi when she first climbs into the tree, and how does Pippi respond?
7. What does Pippi do when she first gets to the school?
8. What does Pippi say to Tommy and Annika about egg yolks?
9. What does Pippi do when the teacher asks the class to draw for a while, and why does she do this?
10. How is Pippi's garden different from the one at Tommy's house?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)