|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a police officer say Pippi can't do?
(a) Live alone.
(b) Ignore the law.
(c) Whatever she wants.
(d) Wait for her father.
2. What does Pippi find in the tree that makes her very happy?
(a) An old blouse.
(b) A snake.
(c) A hollow.
(d) A beehive.
3. How does Annika feel when she is in the tree?
(a) Very scared.
(b) Unbelievably scrunched.
(c) Completely happy.
(d) Surprisingly comfortable.
4. How does Pippi get to the school?
(a) Rides her horse.
(b) Walks on her hands.
(c) Gets a ride from a policeman.
5. Where does Pippi have some big trees?
(a) By the river.
(b) In her terrarium.
(c) Behind her house.
(d) Her garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pippi say she learned to lie?
2. What is Pippi's first whole name?
3. How does Annika feel when Pippi says she wants to live in the tree?
4. Why does the teacher tell Pippi she should not go to school?
5. What did Annika used to play before Pippi arrived?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the officers are both up on the roof of the house?
2. What does Pippi do when a police officer tells her she should be ashamed to not know the capital of Portugal?
3. What does Pippi do when a policeman grabs her to take her away?
4. What does Pippi do as she is leaving the school?
5. What does Pippi say to Tommy and Annika about egg yolks?
6. What does the teacher do when she gets frustrated with Pippi's behavior?
7. How does Pippi say she disciplines herself?
8. What do Tommy and Annika say to convince Pippi to go to school?
9. What do the people of the town think when they find out Pippi lives alone?
10. What does Pippi think happened to her father when he fell overboard on his ship?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)