|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pippi's first whole name?
2. What does Pippi do to trap the police on the roof?
(a) Removes the trampoline.
(b) Cuts down the tree.
(c) Removes the ladder.
(d) Greases the lamp post.
3. Why can't Tommy climb the trees at his house?
(a) There are beehives in the trees.
(b) They might upset the fruit.
(c) His mother will not let him.
(d) They are too small.
4. What is on the card with the letter "i"?
(b) Ice cream.
5. How does Annika feel when Pippi says she wants to live in the tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annika find in a tree stump?
2. Where is Tommy sitting at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. What is Pippi making when Annika and Tommy come over for the second time?
4. What does Tommy sing about while riding Pippi's horse?
5. What did Pippi find in the jungle one time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a girl walking by Pippi's gate ask, and how does Pippi respond?
2. What does Pippi do when she finds a can on her search?
3. How does Pippi put herself to sleep?
4. What does Annika ask Pippi when she first climbs into the tree, and how does Pippi respond?
5. What does Pippi do when a police officer tells her she should be ashamed to not know the capital of Portugal?
6. What does Pippi do when Annika tells her that lying is not a good thing to do?
7. How is Pippi's garden different from the one at Tommy's house?
8. What does the teacher do when she gets frustrated with Pippi's behavior?
9. What does Pippi look like?
10. What does Pippi say to Tommy and Annika about egg yolks?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)