|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the card with the letter "i"?
(c) Ice cream.
2. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
(b) Her mother.
(c) A sailor on her father's ship.
(d) Her father.
3. What does Pippi say she can do with a threadless spool she finds?
(a) Blow bubbles.
(b) Start a collection.
(c) Paint patterns.
(d) Plant it in her thing garden.
4. What does a police officer say Pippi can't do?
(a) Whatever she wants.
(b) Ignore the law.
(c) Live alone.
(d) Wait for her father.
5. What did Pippi once kill in India?
(a) A herd of antelope.
(b) A man-eating snake.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A charging elephant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a police officer tell Pippi she would be ashamed not to know later on?
2. What did Pippi find in the jungle one time?
3. Where did Pippi see a man with extremely large ears?
4. What was Pippi doing all night before her fight?
5. Where does Pippi have some big trees?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Pippi's full name?
2. How does Annika feel when Pippi first suggests they ride her horse?
3. How does Annika feel before and after she goes into the tree?
4. What does Pippi do when Annika tells her that lying is not a good thing to do?
5. What game does Pippi want to play from within the tree?
6. What does Pippi do when Bengt starts to tease her about her appearance?
7. What does Pippi say a Thing Finder is?
8. What does Pippi say after she tells about the man from China?
9. What does Pippi do as she is leaving the school?
10. What do the people of the town think when they find out Pippi lives alone?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)