|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tommy and Annika wish for?
(a) Time away from their mother.
(b) New adventures.
(c) Someone to play with.
(d) Someone to help.
2. What does Annika find in a tree stump?
(a) A necklace.
(b) An earring.
(c) A ring.
(d) A bracelet.
3. What is Pippi strong enough to lift at the beginning of the book?
(a) A bull.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cow.
4. What does Pippi do to trap the police on the roof?
(a) Removes the ladder.
(b) Removes the trampoline.
(c) Greases the lamp post.
(d) Cuts down the tree.
5. What is the name of Pippi's monkey?
(a) Mr. Newton.
(b) Mr. Nilsson.
(c) Mr. Nero.
(d) Mr. Nighto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does Chapter 5 take place in?
2. How many police officers come into Pippi's yard?
3. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
4. What time do Tommy and Annika get out of school every day?
5. What does Pippi say she can do with a threadless spool she finds?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do when a policeman grabs her to take her away?
2. How does Annika feel before and after she goes into the tree?
3. What does Pippi do when she first gets to the school?
4. What does Pippi do as she is leaving the school?
5. What does Pippi do when a police officer tells her she should be ashamed to not know the capital of Portugal?
6. How is Pippi's garden different from the one at Tommy's house?
7. What happens when the officers get back on the ground?
8. What is Pippi's full name?
9. What does Annika ask Pippi when she first climbs into the tree, and how does Pippi respond?
10. What does Pippi do when Bengt starts to tease her about her appearance?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)