|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tommy and Annika wish as they walk to school?
(a) That they could learn from Pippi.
(b) That it was summertime.
(c) That they could be orphans.
(d) That Pippi could go with them.
2. Why does Pippi say she will not go with the police officers to where they want to take her?
(a) It does not allow animals.
(b) Her father would never find her there.
(c) She likes to live alone.
(d) She has responsibilities at her home.
3. What does Pippi find in the tree that makes her very happy?
(a) A hollow.
(b) An old blouse.
(c) A beehive.
(d) A snake.
4. How does Annika feel when she hears what Pippi did with the police?
5. Where does Pippi put the police officers when she is done 'playing'?
(a) Their car.
(b) A tree.
(c) The street.
(d) A lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
2. What does the teacher say Pippi knows very little about?
3. What is on the card with the letter "i"?
4. Where does Pippi have some big trees?
5. How does Annika describe Pippi the morning after their first meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the teacher do when she gets frustrated with Pippi's behavior?
2. What does Pippi do when Bengt starts to tease her about her appearance?
3. What does Pippi do when a policeman grabs her to take her away?
4. How does Pippi put herself to sleep?
5. What does Pippi do when the teacher asks the class to draw for a while, and why does she do this?
6. What does Pippi do when a police officer tells her she should be ashamed to not know the capital of Portugal?
7. What does Pippi look like?
8. How does Annika feel when Pippi first suggests they ride her horse?
9. What game does Pippi want to play from within the tree?
10. How does Annika feel before and after she goes into the tree?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)