|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi see on the ground that she wants to keep?
(a) A giant boulder.
(b) A dog.
(c) A school bell.
(d) A sleeping man.
2. What do Tommy and Annika wish as they walk to school?
(a) That they could be orphans.
(b) That it was summertime.
(c) That Pippi could go with them.
(d) That they could learn from Pippi.
3. How did Pippi's father die?
(a) A bag of gold fell on her head.
(b) He was killed by burglars.
(d) Falling over the side of a ship.
4. What is on the card with the letter "s"?
5. What is Pippi covered in when she greets Tommy and Annika on their second meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
2. Why does Pippi say she will not go with the police officers to where they want to take her?
3. What was Pippi doing all night before her fight?
4. What kind of tree does Pippi suggest Tommy and Annika try climbing?
5. Where does Pippi tell Tommy to look for things?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do when Bengt starts to tease her about her appearance?
2. What does Pippi do when Annika tells her that lying is not a good thing to do?
3. How is Pippi's garden different from the one at Tommy's house?
4. What does Pippi look like?
5. What does Pippi think happened to her father when he fell overboard on his ship?
6. What does Pippi say a Thing Finder is?
7. What is Pippi's full name?
8. What does Pippi do when a police officer tells her she should be ashamed to not know the capital of Portugal?
9. What does Pippi say to Tommy and Annika about egg yolks?
10. What does Pippi give Tommy and Annika the first time they are in her house?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)