|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 10:00 am.
(c) 7:00 am.
(d) 9:00 am.
2. What did Pippi find in the jungle one time?
(a) A wooden leg.
(b) A Tiger's claw.
(c) A treasure map.
(d) A golden book.
3. Why does Pippi NOT mind not having parents?
(a) There is no one to tell her what to do.
(b) Her father used to beat her.
(c) She did not love them.
(d) They were cruel to her.
4. How did Pippi's father die?
(a) A bag of gold fell on her head.
(c) He was killed by burglars.
(d) Falling over the side of a ship.
5. What do Tommy and Annika have to do after school before visiting Pippi?
(a) Their recitations.
(b) Their homework.
(c) Their chores.
(d) Their reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Tommy sitting at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. What does Pippi think her mother is?
3. Why does the teacher tell Pippi she should not go to school?
4. What does one of the police officers say Pippi could learn at school?
5. What is on the card with the letter "i"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the people of the town think when they find out Pippi lives alone?
2. What does Pippi say after she tells about the man from China?
3. What does Pippi do when Bengt starts to tease her about her appearance?
4. What does Pippi do when she first gets to the school?
5. What happens when the officers get back on the ground?
6. What does Pippi do when Annika tells her that lying is not a good thing to do?
7. What does Pippi say to Tommy and Annika about egg yolks?
8. What does Pippi look like?
9. What does Pippi say a Thing Finder is?
10. What does Pippi do when a policeman grabs her to take her away?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)