|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pippi strong enough to lift at the beginning of the book?
(a) A bull.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A cow.
(d) A horse.
2. What do the policemen say about Pippi after they leave her house?
(a) She is a strong and independent girl.
(b) She is crazy, but will manage alone nicely.
(c) She can take care of herself.
(d) She is not right for the children's home.
3. Where does Pippi put the police officers when she is done 'playing'?
(a) A tree.
(b) The street.
(c) Their car.
(d) A lake.
4. Where was Pippi before the book began?
(a) At sea.
(b) In the desert.
(c) On a mountain.
(d) In an orphanage.
5. What game does Pippi start with the police officers?
(a) Blind man's bluff.
(c) I spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annika feel when she hears what Pippi did with the police?
2. How do the police officers get onto the roof while trying to catch Pippi?
3. What does Pippi find in the tree that makes her very happy?
4. Why does Pippi stay on the floor when the children all sing?
5. What does Pippi make for Tommy and Annika while they are in the tree?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the teacher do when she gets frustrated with Pippi's behavior?
2. What is Pippi's full name?
3. What game does Pippi want to play from within the tree?
4. What do Tommy and Annika do in the morning after their first meeting with Pippi?
5. What happens when the officers get back on the ground?
6. What does Pippi say to Tommy and Annika about egg yolks?
7. How does Annika feel when Pippi first suggests they ride her horse?
8. What do Annika and Tommy find at the end of their search?
9. How does Pippi say she disciplines herself?
10. What does a girl walking by Pippi's gate ask, and how does Pippi respond?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)