|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the people in town want to send Pippi when they find out she is an orphan?
(a) A monastery.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) A children's home.
(d) A boarding school.
2. What does Pippi tell Tommy and Annika that she is during their second meeting?
(a) A Thing Finder.
(b) A Thing Giver.
(c) A Thing Hider.
(d) A Thing Keeper.
3. What do Tommy and Annika hear that makes them leave Pippi's tree?
(b) A bell tower.
(c) Their mother calling.
(d) The dinner bell.
4. What does Pippi do to trap the police on the roof?
(a) Cuts down the tree.
(b) Removes the ladder.
(c) Removes the trampoline.
(d) Greases the lamp post.
5. Where are Pippi's shoes from?
(c) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes does the girl's missing father have?
2. What is the name of what Pippi is making when Annika and Tommy come over for the second time?
3. How did Pippi's mother die?
4. What is on the card with the letter "i"?
5. What do the mean boys call Pippi when they first see her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi say a Thing Finder is?
2. What does Pippi do when she first gets to the school?
3. What does Pippi give Tommy and Annika the first time they are in her house?
4. What does Pippi do when she finds a can on her search?
5. What does Pippi do when a police officer tells her she should be ashamed to not know the capital of Portugal?
6. What do Annika and Tommy find at the end of their search?
7. What happens when the officers get back on the ground?
8. What does Pippi look like?
9. What do the people of the town think when they find out Pippi lives alone?
10. What does Pippi say after she tells about the man from China?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)