|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi think her father is?
(a) An angel.
(b) A voice in the wind.
(c) A cannibal king.
(d) A merman.
2. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
(a) Her mother.
(c) A sailor on her father's ship.
(d) Her father.
3. What is on the card with the letter "s"?
4. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
(a) Their belts.
(b) Their boots.
(c) The scruff of their necks.
(d) Their hair.
5. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
(a) 7:00 am.
(b) 8:00 am.
(c) 10:00 am.
(d) 9:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tommy and Annika have to do after school before visiting Pippi?
2. Why does Pippi NOT mind not having parents?
3. What is on the card with the letter "i"?
4. What do the mean boys call Pippi when they first see her?
5. Where does Pippi tell Tommy to look for things?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Annika feel when Pippi first suggests they ride her horse?
2. What happens when the officers get back on the ground?
3. What does Pippi do when a policeman grabs her to take her away?
4. What does Pippi do when she finds a can on her search?
5. How is Pippi's garden different from the one at Tommy's house?
6. What does a girl walking by Pippi's gate ask, and how does Pippi respond?
7. What does Pippi give Tommy and Annika the first time they are in her house?
8. What does the teacher do when she gets frustrated with Pippi's behavior?
9. What does Pippi do when a police officer tells her she should be ashamed to not know the capital of Portugal?
10. What does Annika ask Pippi when she first climbs into the tree, and how does Pippi respond?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)