|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi do to trap the police on the roof?
(a) Removes the ladder.
(b) Cuts down the tree.
(c) Removes the trampoline.
(d) Greases the lamp post.
2. What kind of tree does Pippi suggest Tommy and Annika try climbing?
3. What does Pippi say makes hair grow?
(a) Egg yolk.
(c) Vegetable oil.
4. What does Pippi find that she gets very excited about?
(a) A broken wheel.
(b) A rusted needle.
(c) A plastic bag.
(d) A can with a hole in it.
5. How do the police officers get onto the roof while trying to catch Pippi?
(a) They climb a tree.
(b) They jump.
(c) They climb the porch railing.
(d) A ladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tommy sing about while riding Pippi's horse?
2. What is Pippi strong enough to lift at the beginning of the book?
3. What do the policemen say about Pippi after they leave her house?
4. Why does Pippi say she will not go with the police officers to where they want to take her?
5. What does a police officer say Pippi can't do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Annika feel before and after she goes into the tree?
2. What does Pippi do when Bengt starts to tease her about her appearance?
3. What happens when the officers are both up on the roof of the house?
4. What happens when the officers get back on the ground?
5. What does Pippi do when a policeman grabs her to take her away?
6. What do Tommy and Annika say to convince Pippi to go to school?
7. What does Pippi think happened to her father when he fell overboard on his ship?
8. What does Pippi say to Tommy and Annika about egg yolks?
9. What does Annika ask Pippi when she first climbs into the tree, and how does Pippi respond?
10. What does the teacher do when she gets frustrated with Pippi's behavior?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)