|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does the girl's missing father have?
2. What do Tommy and Annika wish as they walk to school?
(a) That they could learn from Pippi.
(b) That Pippi could go with them.
(c) That it was summertime.
(d) That they could be orphans.
3. Where was Pippi before the book began?
(a) In the desert.
(b) At sea.
(c) In an orphanage.
(d) On a mountain.
4. What does Pippi say about the schools in Argentina?
(a) They have no lessons.
(b) They never have vacations.
(c) They stay outside all day.
(d) They learn to dance.
5. How does Pippi get to the school?
(b) Rides her horse.
(c) Walks on her hands.
(d) Gets a ride from a policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi throw to Annika while she is in the tree?
2. Why does Pippi NOT mind not having parents?
3. What is Pippi covered in when she greets Tommy and Annika on their second meeting?
4. What does Pippi keep on her porch?
5. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi say a Thing Finder is?
2. What does Pippi say to Tommy and Annika about egg yolks?
3. How does Pippi clean her table after the birthday meal?
4. What does Pippi do when she realizes that Mr. Nilsson has run off at the picnic?
5. How is Pippi's garden different from the one at Tommy's house?
6. What happens when Pippi approaches Adolf at the circus?
7. What does Pippi say after she tells about the man from China?
8. How did Pippi get ready for the coffee party?
9. What does Pippi do when a policeman grabs her to take her away?
10. What does Pippi do to the angry bull?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)