|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pippi say the people in India walk?
(a) With their hands on their hips.
(b) On their hands.
(c) With their faces to the sky.
2. What does a police officer tell Pippi she would be ashamed not to know later on?
(a) The capital of Portugal.
(b) The product of 3 and 7.
(c) The names of the planets.
(d) The name of the king.
3. How many police officers come into Pippi's yard?
4. What was Pippi doing all night before her fight?
(a) Catching frogs.
(c) Playing ball.
5. What does Pippi do to trap the police on the roof?
(a) Greases the lamp post.
(b) Removes the trampoline.
(c) Cuts down the tree.
(d) Removes the ladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tommy and Annika hear that makes them leave Pippi's tree?
2. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
3. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
4. What does Pippi say she can do with a threadless spool she finds?
5. Where do the people in town want to send Pippi when they find out she is an orphan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi say a Thing Finder is?
2. What does Pippi do when a policeman grabs her to take her away?
3. What do Tommy and Annika say to convince Pippi to go to school?
4. How is Pippi's garden different from the one at Tommy's house?
5. What does Pippi do when a police officer tells her she should be ashamed to not know the capital of Portugal?
6. What do Annika and Tommy find at the end of their search?
7. How does Annika feel before and after she goes into the tree?
8. What does Pippi do when Bengt starts to tease her about her appearance?
9. What does Pippi do when she finds a can on her search?
10. How does Annika feel when Pippi first suggests they ride her horse?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)