|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Pippi see a man with extremely large ears?
2. What is Pippi doing when she tells the officer that she has traveled with her father?
(a) Lifting her horse.
(b) Petting her monkey.
(c) Twirling around.
(d) Standing on her hands.
3. What do Tommy and Annika hear that makes them leave Pippi's tree?
(b) A bell tower.
(c) Their mother calling.
(d) The dinner bell.
4. What does Pippi do with the item that she gets very excited about?
(a) Swings on it from a tree.
(b) Plants it in her garden.
(c) Puts it on her head.
(d) Holds cookies in it.
5. What do Tommy and Annika have to do after school before visiting Pippi?
(a) Their homework.
(b) Their recitations.
(c) Their chores.
(d) Their reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Tommy climb the trees at his house?
2. What is Pippi strong enough to lift at the beginning of the book?
3. Where does Pippi tell Tommy to look for things?
4. How many people did Pippi see the day before she met the girl looking for her father?
5. Why does Pippi NOT mind not having parents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi say a Thing Finder is?
2. What do the people of the town think when they find out Pippi lives alone?
3. What do Tommy and Annika say to convince Pippi to go to school?
4. What does Pippi say to Tommy and Annika about egg yolks?
5. What happens when the officers get back on the ground?
6. What does Pippi do when Annika tells her that lying is not a good thing to do?
7. What does a girl walking by Pippi's gate ask, and how does Pippi respond?
8. What does Pippi do when the teacher asks the class to draw for a while, and why does she do this?
9. What does Pippi do when a police officer tells her she should be ashamed to not know the capital of Portugal?
10. What does Pippi do when Bengt starts to tease her about her appearance?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)