|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Annika used to play before Pippi arrived?
2. What do Tommy and Annika wish for?
(a) Someone to help.
(b) New adventures.
(c) Someone to play with.
(d) Time away from their mother.
3. What month does Chapter 5 take place in?
4. How did Pippi's mother die?
(b) A bag of gold fell on her head.
(d) Falling over the side of a ship.
5. What time does Pippi go to school?
(a) 9:00 am.
(b) 10:00 am.
(c) 7:00 am.
(d) 8:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Pippi's shoes from?
2. What does one of the police officers say Pippi could learn at school?
3. How does Annika describe Pippi the morning after their first meeting?
4. Where does Pippi put the police officers when she is done 'playing'?
5. What does Pippi find that she gets very excited about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do when a police officer tells her she should be ashamed to not know the capital of Portugal?
2. What does Pippi do as she is leaving the school?
3. What happens when the officers are both up on the roof of the house?
4. What does Pippi do when Annika tells her that lying is not a good thing to do?
5. What do the people of the town think when they find out Pippi lives alone?
6. What happens when the officers get back on the ground?
7. What does Pippi do when Bengt starts to tease her about her appearance?
8. What game does Pippi want to play from within the tree?
9. What does Pippi look like?
10. How does Pippi put herself to sleep?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)