|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi make for Tommy and Annika while they are in the tree?
(c) Mango juice.
2. What does Pippi say she can do with a threadless spool she finds?
(a) Start a collection.
(b) Plant it in her thing garden.
(c) Paint patterns.
(d) Blow bubbles.
3. What does Pippi think her father is?
(a) An angel.
(b) A merman.
(c) A voice in the wind.
(d) A cannibal king.
4. What does Annika find in a tree stump?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A ring.
(c) An earring.
(d) A bracelet.
5. What is Pippi strong enough to lift at the beginning of the book?
(a) A bull.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A cow.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tommy describe school as being to Pippi?
2. Why does Pippi say she will not go with the police officers to where they want to take her?
3. What did Annika used to play before Pippi arrived?
4. Why does the teacher tell Pippi she should not go to school?
5. What do the policemen say about Pippi after they leave her house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pippi not know what to do on a Sunday afternoon?
2. What does Pippi do when a policeman grabs her to take her away?
3. What happens when Pippi pays a gold coin to get into the circus?
4. How does Pippi say she disciplines herself?
5. What does Pippi do when a police officer tells her she should be ashamed to not know the capital of Portugal?
6. What do the thieves do after leaving Pippi's house for the first time?
7. How is Pippi's garden different from the one at Tommy's house?
8. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
9. What does Pippi think happened to her father when he fell overboard on his ship?
10. What does Pippi do as she is leaving the school?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)