|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tree does Pippi suggest Tommy and Annika try climbing?
2. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 10:00 am.
(c) 7:00 am.
(d) 9:00 am.
3. What does Pippi throw to Annika while she is in the tree?
4. What does Pippi tell Tommy and Annika that she is during their second meeting?
(a) A Thing Keeper.
(b) A Thing Giver.
(c) A Thing Finder.
(d) A Thing Hider.
5. What time do Tommy and Annika get out of school every day?
(a) 4:00 pm.
(b) 3:00 pm.
(c) 1:00 pm.
(d) 2:00 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annika describe Pippi the morning after their first meeting?
2. What is the name of what Pippi is making when Annika and Tommy come over for the second time?
3. Why does Pippi say she will not go with the police officers to where they want to take her?
4. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
5. What do the mean boys call Pippi when they first see her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi look like?
2. How is Pippi's garden different from the one at Tommy's house?
3. What does Pippi say after she tells about the man from China?
4. What is Pippi's full name?
5. What does Pippi say a Thing Finder is?
6. What do Tommy and Annika say to convince Pippi to go to school?
7. What does Pippi do as she is leaving the school?
8. What does Pippi think happened to her father when he fell overboard on his ship?
9. How does Pippi put herself to sleep?
10. What does a girl walking by Pippi's gate ask, and how does Pippi respond?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)