|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Pippi's house?
(a) Village Villasta.
(b) Vaudeville Villa.
(c) Villa Vandemere.
(d) Villa Villekulla.
2. What does Pippi throw to Annika while she is in the tree?
3. How does Tommy get to the hole in the tree?
(a) He gets on the roof.
(b) He climbs.
(c) A ladder.
(d) He jumps with a trampoline.
4. What does Pippi keep on her porch?
(a) A bag of gold.
(b) A horse.
(c) A mailbox.
(d) A peach tree.
5. What is on the card with the letter "i"?
(a) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many police officers come into Pippi's yard?
2. What does Tommy find in a hollow tree?
3. What does Pippi find that she gets very excited about?
4. Where was Pippi before the book began?
5. What is Pippi's father's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What game does Pippi want to play from within the tree?
2. What does Pippi say a Thing Finder is?
3. What does Pippi do when Annika tells her that lying is not a good thing to do?
4. What is Pippi's full name?
5. What does Pippi do when she finds a can on her search?
6. What does Pippi do when a policeman grabs her to take her away?
7. What does Annika ask Pippi when she first climbs into the tree, and how does Pippi respond?
8. What do the people of the town think when they find out Pippi lives alone?
9. What does the teacher do when she gets frustrated with Pippi's behavior?
10. What does Pippi do when Bengt starts to tease her about her appearance?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)