|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pippi have some big trees?
(a) By the river.
(b) Her garden.
(c) Behind her house.
(d) In her terrarium.
2. Where was Pippi before the book began?
(a) In an orphanage.
(b) In the desert.
(c) At sea.
(d) On a mountain.
3. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A sailor on her father's ship.
(d) Her father.
4. How does Pippi feel when she sees the police officers come into her yard?
5. What month does Chapter 5 take place in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
2. What does the teacher say Pippi knows very little about?
3. How does Pippi say the people in India walk?
4. What kind of tree does Pippi suggest Tommy and Annika try climbing?
5. What does Pippi throw to Annika while she is in the tree?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do when a police officer tells her she should be ashamed to not know the capital of Portugal?
2. What does Pippi do when Bengt starts to tease her about her appearance?
3. How does Pippi put herself to sleep?
4. What does Pippi do when the teacher asks the class to draw for a while, and why does she do this?
5. How does Annika feel before and after she goes into the tree?
6. What happens when the officers are both up on the roof of the house?
7. What does Annika ask Pippi when she first climbs into the tree, and how does Pippi respond?
8. What do Tommy and Annika do in the morning after their first meeting with Pippi?
9. What does Pippi think happened to her father when he fell overboard on his ship?
10. What does a girl walking by Pippi's gate ask, and how does Pippi respond?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)