|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pippi say she learned to lie?
(a) New Zealand.
(b) The Amazon.
(c) The Congo.
2. What do Tommy and Annika hear that makes them leave Pippi's tree?
(a) A bell tower.
(b) The dinner bell.
(c) Their mother calling.
3. What does Pippi find in the tree that makes her very happy?
(a) A hollow.
(b) An old blouse.
(c) A beehive.
(d) A snake.
4. What is Pippi making when Annika and Tommy come over for the second time?
(a) A Swedish Cookie.
(b) A South American Cracker.
(c) An African Vegetable.
(d) A Austrailian Soup.
5. How does Annika feel when she hears what Pippi did with the police?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi say she can do with a threadless spool she finds?
2. What is Pippi doing when she tells the officer that she has traveled with her father?
3. What does Pippi find that she gets very excited about?
4. What does a police officer say Pippi can't do?
5. What is the name of Pippi's monkey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do when the teacher asks the class to draw for a while, and why does she do this?
2. What does the teacher do when she gets frustrated with Pippi's behavior?
3. What do Tommy and Annika say to convince Pippi to go to school?
4. What does Pippi think happened to her father when he fell overboard on his ship?
5. What does Pippi do when Bengt starts to tease her about her appearance?
6. What does Annika ask Pippi when she first climbs into the tree, and how does Pippi respond?
7. What does Pippi say a Thing Finder is?
8. How does Annika feel before and after she goes into the tree?
9. What do Annika and Tommy find at the end of their search?
10. What does Pippi do when a policeman grabs her to take her away?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)