|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi say about the schools in Argentina?
(a) They stay outside all day.
(b) They never have vacations.
(c) They learn to dance.
(d) They have no lessons.
2. What is Pippi's first whole name?
3. What did Annika used to play before Pippi arrived?
4. What does Pippi ask to learn when she first gets to school?
5. What did Pippi once kill in India?
(a) A man-eating snake.
(b) A herd of antelope.
(c) A charging elephant.
(d) A tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tree does Pippi suggest Tommy and Annika try climbing?
2. What does Pippi think her mother is?
3. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
4. What does a police officer say Pippi can't do?
5. What do Tommy and Annika wish as they walk to school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi say a Thing Finder is?
2. What is the Skyscraper?
3. Why does Pippi not know what to do on a Sunday afternoon?
4. What do the ladies at the party talk about, and how does Pippi respond to this?
5. How does Pippi say she disciplines herself?
6. What does Pippi do when a policeman grabs her to take her away?
7. How does Pippi become famous in the town?
8. What do the two thieves do when they first come into Pippi's house?
9. What happens when the thieves ask Pippi what time it is?
10. What does the teacher do when she gets frustrated with Pippi's behavior?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)