|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Pippi go to school?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 9:00 am.
(c) 10:00 am.
(d) 7:00 am.
2. What do Tommy and Annika have to do after school before visiting Pippi?
(a) Their homework.
(b) Their chores.
(c) Their recitations.
(d) Their reading.
3. What do Tommy and Annika wish for?
(a) Someone to help.
(b) New adventures.
(c) Time away from their mother.
(d) Someone to play with.
4. What does the teacher say Pippi knows very little about?
5. How does Tommy get to the hole in the tree?
(a) He climbs.
(b) He gets on the roof.
(c) He jumps with a trampoline.
(d) A ladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
2. What does Pippi make for Tommy and Annika while they are in the tree?
3. What does Pippi make for Tommy and Annika the first time they meet?
4. What is Pippi covered in when she greets Tommy and Annika on their second meeting?
5. Where do the people in town want to send Pippi when they find out she is an orphan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the officers get back on the ground?
2. What do Tommy and Annika say to convince Pippi to go to school?
3. What does Pippi do when she finds a can on her search?
4. What does Pippi think happened to her father when he fell overboard on his ship?
5. How is Pippi's garden different from the one at Tommy's house?
6. What does Pippi do when the teacher asks the class to draw for a while, and why does she do this?
7. What does Pippi say to Tommy and Annika about egg yolks?
8. What does Pippi do as she is leaving the school?
9. What do Tommy and Annika do in the morning after their first meeting with Pippi?
10. What does Pippi do when she first gets to the school?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)