|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pippi say the people in India walk?
(a) With their hands on their hips.
(b) On their hands.
(c) With their faces to the sky.
2. What does a police officer tell Pippi she would be ashamed not to know later on?
(a) The names of the planets.
(b) The name of the king.
(c) The capital of Portugal.
(d) The product of 3 and 7.
3. Where does Pippi put the police officers when she is done 'playing'?
(a) The street.
(b) A lake.
(c) A tree.
(d) Their car.
4. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
(a) The scruff of their necks.
(b) Their hair.
(c) Their belts.
(d) Their boots.
5. What did Pippi once kill in India?
(a) A charging elephant.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A man-eating snake.
(d) A herd of antelope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Pippi start with the police officers?
2. How did Pippi's father die?
3. What is the name of Pippi's house?
4. How does Annika describe Pippi the morning after their first meeting?
5. What color eyes does the girl's missing father have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Annika describe the circus to Pippi?
2. What does Pippi give Tommy and Annika the first time they are in her house?
3. What does Pippi think happened to her father when he fell overboard on his ship?
4. What does a girl walking by Pippi's gate ask, and how does Pippi respond?
5. What was Pippi doing when Tommy invited her to the coffee party, and why was this so strange?
6. What do the thieves do after leaving Pippi's house for the first time?
7. How does Annika feel when Pippi first suggests they ride her horse?
8. What do the ladies at the party talk about, and how does Pippi respond to this?
9. What does Pippi do for the thieves before sending them on their way?
10. How did Pippi get ready for the coffee party?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)