|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi say she can do with a threadless spool she finds?
(a) Blow bubbles.
(b) Plant it in her thing garden.
(c) Start a collection.
(d) Paint patterns.
2. What is the name of Pippi's house?
(a) Vaudeville Villa.
(b) Village Villasta.
(c) Villa Vandemere.
(d) Villa Villekulla.
3. How did Pippi's father die?
(a) Falling over the side of a ship.
(c) He was killed by burglars.
(d) A bag of gold fell on her head.
4. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 9:00 am.
(c) 10:00 am.
(d) 7:00 am.
5. What does Pippi say about the schools in Argentina?
(a) They stay outside all day.
(b) They have no lessons.
(c) They never have vacations.
(d) They learn to dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the one boy being chased by the group?
2. What is Pippi's father's name?
3. What do Tommy and Annika have to do after school before visiting Pippi?
4. What time does Pippi go to school?
5. What does Annika find in a tree stump?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do when Annika tells her that lying is not a good thing to do?
2. What does Pippi do as she is leaving the school?
3. What does Pippi look like?
4. How does Annika feel when Pippi first suggests they ride her horse?
5. What does the teacher do when she gets frustrated with Pippi's behavior?
6. How is Pippi's garden different from the one at Tommy's house?
7. What do Tommy and Annika do in the morning after their first meeting with Pippi?
8. What does Pippi do when a policeman grabs her to take her away?
9. How does Pippi put herself to sleep?
10. What happens when the officers get back on the ground?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)