|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Pippi when the book begins?
2. What is on the card with the letter "s"?
3. What game does Pippi start with the police officers?
(a) I spy.
(d) Blind man's bluff.
4. Where do the people in town want to send Pippi when they find out she is an orphan?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) A children's home.
(c) An orphanage.
(d) A monastery.
5. Why does the teacher tell Pippi she should not go to school?
(a) She cannot listen.
(b) She does not know enough.
(c) She does not fit in.
(d) She behaves badly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Tommy climb the trees at his house?
2. What time does Pippi go to school?
3. How does Annika feel when Pippi says she wants to live in the tree?
4. What is Pippi's father's name?
5. What does Pippi tell Tommy and Annika that she is during their second meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do when the teacher asks the class to draw for a while, and why does she do this?
2. What does Pippi do as she is leaving the school?
3. What does Pippi look like?
4. What does the teacher do when she gets frustrated with Pippi's behavior?
5. What does Pippi do when she first gets to the school?
6. What does Pippi say a Thing Finder is?
7. How is Pippi's garden different from the one at Tommy's house?
8. What does Pippi say to Tommy and Annika about egg yolks?
9. How does Pippi say she disciplines herself?
10. How does Annika feel before and after she goes into the tree?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)