|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pippi say she walks back to her house backwards?
(a) It is the new style.
(b) It is fun.
(c) It is legal.
(d) It takes less effort.
2. How does Annika feel when Pippi says she wants to live in the tree?
3. How did Pippi's father die?
(a) Falling over the side of a ship.
(c) He was killed by burglars.
(d) A bag of gold fell on her head.
4. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) A sailor on her father's ship.
5. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
(a) Their boots.
(b) Their hair.
(c) Their belts.
(d) The scruff of their necks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Pippi when the book begins?
2. What does Pippi think her father is?
3. Where does Pippi have some big trees?
4. What is on the card with the letter "i"?
5. What does Pippi throw to Annika while she is in the tree?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pippi do as she is leaving the school?
2. How is Pippi's garden different from the one at Tommy's house?
3. What does Pippi do when she first gets to the school?
4. What does Pippi do when Annika tells her that lying is not a good thing to do?
5. What do Annika and Tommy find at the end of their search?
6. What happens when the officers get back on the ground?
7. What does Pippi say a Thing Finder is?
8. What does Pippi look like?
9. What does Pippi do when Bengt starts to tease her about her appearance?
10. How does Annika feel when Pippi first suggests they ride her horse?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)