|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annika feel when she hears what Pippi did with the police?
2. What do Tommy and Annika wish as they walk to school?
(a) That it was summertime.
(b) That they could learn from Pippi.
(c) That they could be orphans.
(d) That Pippi could go with them.
3. What did Pippi once kill in India?
(a) A man-eating snake.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A charging elephant.
(d) A herd of antelope.
4. What does Pippi make for Tommy and Annika the first time they meet?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Turkey legs.
5. Where does Pippi tell Tommy to look for things?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In the street.
(c) Around houses.
(d) On the sea shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pippi covered in when she greets Tommy and Annika on their second meeting?
2. What does Pippi say she can do with a threadless spool she finds?
3. What do Tommy and Annika hear that makes them leave Pippi's tree?
4. What month does Chapter 5 take place in?
5. Where was Pippi before the book began?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first game Pippi plays at her birthday party?
2. How does Pippi put herself to sleep?
3. What happens when the officers are both up on the roof of the house?
4. What does Tommy wish as they leave the picnic, and what is Pippi's response to this?
5. What does Pippi look like?
6. What game does Pippi want to play from within the tree?
7. What do Tommy and Annika do in the morning after their first meeting with Pippi?
8. How does Pippi save the boys from the burning building?
9. What do Annika and Tommy find at the end of their search?
10. What does Pippi do when Miss Elvira performs on the tightrope?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)