|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi call the money the ringmaster tries to give her for winning?
(a) Silly stuffing.
(b) Old paper.
(c) Strange pictures.
(d) Pocket change.
2. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
3. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
(c) Gets stuck.
4. What is it doing when Pippi hears of the coffee party, and why is it ironic?
(a) It is raining.
(b) The iron is not hot.
(c) There is no music.
(d) The tree has been cut down.
5. What does Pippi sing about after the picnic?
(a) Peruvian women.
(b) Life aboard a ship.
(c) The events of the day.
(d) Her monkey.
6. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
(a) At sea.
(b) In a children's home.
(c) In a prison.
(d) In Peru.
7. What does Tommy find in a field while on the picnic?
(a) An angry bull.
(b) A hornet's nest.
(c) A lost alligator.
(d) A drunk man.
8. What is Annika's last name?
9. What is Pippi doing to her horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
(a) Putting ribbons in his tail.
(b) Brushing his tail.
(c) Painting his mane.
(d) Feeding him chocolate cake.
10. What does Pippi hope she can do while at the coffee party?
(a) Drink some coffee.
(b) Wear a new dress.
(c) Show off her dancing.
(d) Act properly.
11. Who do the thieves think Mr. Nilsson is?
(a) A guard.
(b) A horse.
(c) A man.
(d) A monkey.
12. Who goes missing halfway through the picnic?
(b) The horse.
(d) Mr. Nilsson.
13. What does Pippi do when the band begins to play at the circus?
(c) Plays with them.
(d) Covers her ears.
14. What does Pippi ask for to help her save the boys in the tall building?
(a) A tall cup.
(b) Some water.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A rope.
15. What does Pippi do with the cakes at the coffee party?
(a) Feeds them to her horse.
(b) Puts them between her toes.
(c) Puts them in her pockets.
(d) Dips them in her coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi do when the thieves jump on her?
2. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
3. What does Pippi say the perfect picnic spot needs?
4. What does Pippi do after beating the strongest man?
5. What does Pippi do when she is done dancing?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)