|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi try to teach her monkey on the Sunday without her friends?
(a) A song.
(b) A dance.
(c) To cook.
(d) To make his bed.
2. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
(a) She is sleeping.
(b) She does not want to.
(c) She is in her nightie.
(d) She will not be told what to do.
3. Who is Adolf?
(a) The strongest man in the world.
(b) The lion tamer.
(c) The tightrope walker.
(d) The trapeze man.
4. What does a person who beats the strongest man win?
5. What does Pippi sing about after the picnic?
(a) The events of the day.
(b) Her monkey.
(c) Peruvian women.
(d) Life aboard a ship.
6. Who goes missing halfway through the picnic?
(a) The horse.
(d) Mr. Nilsson.
7. What does Pippi hope she can do while at the coffee party?
(a) Drink some coffee.
(b) Show off her dancing.
(c) Act properly.
(d) Wear a new dress.
8. What does Pippi say the perfect picnic spot needs?
(a) Sun for her freckles.
(b) Speckled shade.
(c) Spots of blue sky.
(d) Ant hills.
9. What does Pippi do when Mrs. Carmencita rides by her?
(a) Jumps on the horse.
(b) Talks to the horse.
(c) Throws a ribbon at the horse.
(d) Cheers and screams.
10. What does Pippi jump off of during the picnic?
(a) A rock.
(b) The horse's back.
(c) A mailbox.
(d) A tree.
11. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
(a) Pippi to go to sleep.
(b) Mr. Nilsson to leave.
(c) Their third partner to show up.
(d) The sun to set.
12. What is the Swedish word for thank you?
13. Where does Pippi keep her bag of gold?
(a) In the bathtub.
(b) In the ice box.
(c) On top of her dresser.
(d) Under her pillow.
14. What is Pippi doing when the thieves first see her?
(a) Singing a song.
(b) Counting her gold.
(c) Baking some cookies.
(d) Moving her horse.
15. Where did Pippi learn to tie knots?
(a) From a book.
(b) In Girl Scouts.
(c) In the orphanage.
(d) At sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many horses is the ringmaster riding?
2. How tall is the tallest building in town?
3. Who helps Pippi save the boys in the tall building?
4. How does Pippi spell circus?
5. What time does the coffee party start?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)