|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pippi doing when the thieves first see her?
(a) Singing a song.
(b) Moving her horse.
(c) Baking some cookies.
(d) Counting her gold.
2. Why is Pippi not able to see Tommy and Annika on the Sunday after the cofee party?
(a) They are studying for school.
(b) They are at a party.
(c) They are on a trip.
(d) They are not allowed to play with Pippi.
3. What does Pippi call the money the ringmaster tries to give her for winning?
(a) Pocket change.
(b) Strange pictures.
(c) Old paper.
(d) Silly stuffing.
4. How does Tommy get hurt when they first get to the picnic?
(a) He falls in a hole.
(b) He cuts his thumb.
(c) He hits his head on a tree branch.
(d) He trips over a big rock.
5. What does Tommy say was the best part of the circus?
(a) The tightrope walker.
(b) The bearded lady.
(d) The strongest man.
6. What does Tommy find in a field while on the picnic?
(a) A drunk man.
(b) A lost alligator.
(c) An angry bull.
(d) A hornet's nest.
7. What does Pippi try to teach her monkey on the Sunday without her friends?
(a) A song.
(b) To cook.
(c) A dance.
(d) To make his bed.
8. What is it doing when Pippi hears of the coffee party, and why is it ironic?
(a) The iron is not hot.
(b) It is raining.
(c) The tree has been cut down.
(d) There is no music.
9. What does Pippi do when the band begins to play at the circus?
(b) Plays with them.
(d) Covers her ears.
10. What language does the ticket taker speak?
11. What does a person who beats the strongest man win?
12. What does Tommy make when they get to the picnic spot?
(a) Walking sticks.
(b) Wooden animals.
(c) Wooden knives.
(d) A basket handle.
13. Where does Pippi ask Tommy and Annika to sit while she takes advantage of the vacation?
(a) In the bathtub.
(b) In the tree.
(c) On her bed.
(d) On the table.
14. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
(a) She is in her nightie.
(b) She will not be told what to do.
(c) She does not want to.
(d) She is sleeping.
15. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pippi learn to cook?
2. Who does Pippi return the boys to after they are saved?
3. What color horse is Mrs. Carmencita standing on?
4. What does Miss Elvira do at the circus?
5. Who does Pippi want to take on a picnic with Tommy and Annika?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)