|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi have to move out of the way on the way to the picnic?
(a) A car.
(b) A pile of bricks.
(c) A sleeping man.
(d) A cow.
2. What does Pippi say the perfect picnic spot needs?
(a) Spots of blue sky.
(b) Ant hills.
(c) Sun for her freckles.
(d) Speckled shade.
3. What time do the thieves leave Pippi's house?
(a) 2:00 am.
(b) 3:00 am.
(c) 4:00 am.
(d) 5:00 am.
4. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
(a) It is on the news that night.
(b) The ringmaster tells everyone about it.
(c) It is in the newspaper.
(d) The people who were there talk about it.
5. What does Pippi sing about after the picnic?
(a) The events of the day.
(b) Her monkey.
(c) Peruvian women.
(d) Life aboard a ship.
6. What does Pippi like after coming out of the lake?
(a) Her clean hair.
(b) Her new bathing ritual.
(c) Her cool toes.
(d) Her squishy toes.
7. What kind of song do Tommy and Annika sing after the picnic?
(a) A picnic song.
(b) A harvest song.
(c) A scrubbing song.
(d) A summer song.
8. How many boys does Pippi save from the tall building?
9. Where is the missing person at the picnic found?
(a) Under the blanket.
(b) At a playground.
(c) In the lake.
(d) In a pine tree.
10. What does Pippi do when the thieves jump on her?
(a) Ties them up.
(b) Knocks them unconscious.
(c) Puts them in her tub.
(d) Throws them out the window.
11. Where does Pippi say Mr. Nilsson is sleeping?
(a) The tree.
(b) The kitchen sink.
(c) The little bed.
(d) The roof.
12. Who do the thieves think Mr. Nilsson is?
(a) A horse.
(b) A man.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A guard.
13. Who does Pippi return the boys to after they are saved?
(a) The pastor.
(b) Their father.
(c) Their mother.
(d) The police officer.
14. Where did Pippi learn to cook?
(a) From her imagination.
(b) From the cook on her father's ship.
(c) From cook books.
(d) From the maid.
15. What is it doing when Pippi hears of the coffee party, and why is it ironic?
(a) It is raining.
(b) There is no music.
(c) The tree has been cut down.
(d) The iron is not hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Tommy and Annika get money to go to the circus?
2. What do the thieves do when they hear that Pippi has no parents?
3. What does Pippi do when the band begins to play at the circus?
4. Who does Pippi want to take on a picnic with Tommy and Annika?
5. What is Annika's last name?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)