|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annika tell Pippi is at the circus?
(a) Freaks and Treats.
(b) Rides and Fun.
(c) People and Prizes.
(d) Animals and Clowns.
2. Where did Pippi learn to cook?
(a) From cook books.
(b) From her imagination.
(c) From the cook on her father's ship.
(d) From the maid.
3. What does Pippi hope she can do while at the coffee party?
(a) Show off her dancing.
(b) Wear a new dress.
(c) Act properly.
(d) Drink some coffee.
4. How many horses is the ringmaster riding?
5. What does Pippi call the silver coins?
(a) Strange coins.
(b) Useless coins.
(c) Light coins.
(d) White coins.
6. What does Pippi chastise the thieves for when they first come into her house?
(a) Coming in without knocking.
(b) Wearing their hats in the house.
(c) Not taking their shoes off.
(d) Not knowing what a clock is.
7. What is Annika's last name?
8. Who goes missing halfway through the picnic?
(b) The horse.
(c) Mr. Nilsson.
9. Where is the missing person at the picnic found?
(a) Under the blanket.
(b) In the lake.
(c) At a playground.
(d) In a pine tree.
10. What does Miss Elvira do at the circus?
(a) Tames lions.
(b) Swings on the trapeze.
(d) Walks on a tightrope.
11. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
(a) In Peru.
(b) At sea.
(c) In a prison.
(d) In a children's home.
12. What is the tallest building in town called?
(a) The Business.
(b) The Monster.
(c) The Skyscraper.
(d) The Tower.
13. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
14. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
(c) The ladies.
15. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
(a) Watering flowers.
(c) Climbing a tree.
(d) Ironing clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pippi want to take on a picnic with Tommy and Annika?
2. What does Pippi make Thunder Karlson do?
3. What does Pippi call the money the ringmaster tries to give her for winning?
4. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
5. What is Pippi doing when the thieves first see her?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)