|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
(b) Gets stuck.
2. What language does the ticket taker speak?
3. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
(a) Pippi to go to sleep.
(b) Mr. Nilsson to leave.
(c) Their third partner to show up.
(d) The sun to set.
4. What does a person who beats the strongest man win?
5. What do the thieves do when they hear that Pippi has no parents?
6. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
(a) Scrubbing Vacation.
(b) Harvest Vacation.
(c) Mid-term Vacation.
(d) Home Spun Vacation.
7. What does Pippi do when she gets angry on the picnic?
(a) Throws her shoe in the lake.
(b) Jumps off the mailbox again.
(c) Pulls on her braids.
(d) Washes her hair in the lake.
8. What does Annika tell Pippi is at the circus?
(a) People and Prizes.
(b) Freaks and Treats.
(c) Rides and Fun.
(d) Animals and Clowns.
9. What time does the coffee party start?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 2:00 pm.
(c) 4:00 pm.
(d) 3:00 pm.
10. How does Tommy get hurt when they first get to the picnic?
(a) He trips over a big rock.
(b) He falls in a hole.
(c) He hits his head on a tree branch.
(d) He cuts his thumb.
11. What kind of song do Tommy and Annika sing after the picnic?
(a) A harvest song.
(b) A summer song.
(c) A scrubbing song.
(d) A picnic song.
12. What does Thunder Karlson call himself?
(a) A stranger.
(b) A hungry bum.
(c) A master thief.
(d) A wandering soul.
13. What is it doing when Pippi hears of the coffee party, and why is it ironic?
(a) It is raining.
(b) There is no music.
(c) The tree has been cut down.
(d) The iron is not hot.
14. Where did Pippi learn to cook?
(a) From her imagination.
(b) From the cook on her father's ship.
(c) From the maid.
(d) From cook books.
15. What is Annika's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pippi say Mr. Nilsson is sleeping?
2. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
3. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
4. What does Pippi say she has to order herself to do?
5. Who does Pippi return the boys to after they are saved?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)