|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi say she has to order herself to do?
(b) Be outgoing.
(c) Enter someone else's house.
(d) Give compliments.
2. How tall is the tallest building in town?
(a) 6 stories.
(b) 9 stories.
(c) 3 stories.
(d) 12 stories.
3. What is Pippi doing when the thieves first see her?
(a) Baking some cookies.
(b) Counting her gold.
(c) Singing a song.
(d) Moving her horse.
4. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
(a) The fire chief.
(b) Mr. Nilsson.
(c) The boys.
(d) The boys' mother.
5. What month does the first school vacation take place in?
6. What does Pippi chastise the thieves for when they first come into her house?
(a) Wearing their hats in the house.
(b) Coming in without knocking.
(c) Not taking their shoes off.
(d) Not knowing what a clock is.
7. How does Pippi spell circus?
8. What time do the thieves leave Pippi's house?
(a) 5:00 am.
(b) 4:00 am.
(c) 3:00 am.
(d) 2:00 am.
9. What does Pippi do after beating the strongest man?
(a) Walks home.
(b) Plays with the horses.
(c) Talks to the ringmaster.
(d) Takes a nap.
10. Where does Pippi ask Tommy and Annika to sit while she takes advantage of the vacation?
(a) In the tree.
(b) On the table.
(c) On her bed.
(d) In the bathtub.
11. What does Pippi ask for to help her save the boys in the tall building?
(a) A ladder.
(b) A tall cup.
(c) A rope.
(d) Some water.
12. Who helps Pippi save the boys in the tall building?
(b) The police officer.
(c) Mr. Nilsson.
13. What do the thieves do when they hear that Pippi has no parents?
14. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
(a) It is in the newspaper.
(b) It is on the news that night.
(c) The people who were there talk about it.
(d) The ringmaster tells everyone about it.
15. What does Pippi do when the thieves jump on her?
(a) Puts them in her tub.
(b) Knocks them unconscious.
(c) Ties them up.
(d) Throws them out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
2. What does Pippi use for make-up?
3. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
4. What does Tommy make when they get to the picnic spot?
5. Where is the missing person at the picnic found?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)