|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi decide to do when she hears about the vacation in Chapter 6?
(a) Spin some horse hair into wool.
(b) Scrub her floor.
(c) Take a vacation herself.
(d) Harvest her garden.
2. What does Pippi do with the cakes at the coffee party?
(a) Feeds them to her horse.
(b) Dips them in her coffee.
(c) Puts them between her toes.
(d) Puts them in her pockets.
3. Why is Pippi doing what she is to the horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
(a) She wanted to cheer him up.
(b) It is his birthday.
(c) He asked her to.
(d) He was naughty.
4. What is Pippi doing while the thieves are waiting outside her house?
5. Who goes missing halfway through the picnic?
(b) Mr. Nilsson.
(c) The horse.
6. What does Pippi try to teach her monkey on the Sunday without her friends?
(a) A dance.
(b) A song.
(c) To make his bed.
(d) To cook.
7. What does Pippi ask for to help her save the boys in the tall building?
(a) Some water.
(b) A rope.
(c) A tall cup.
(d) A ladder.
8. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
(a) The ladies.
9. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
10. How does Tommy get hurt when they first get to the picnic?
(a) He hits his head on a tree branch.
(b) He falls in a hole.
(c) He trips over a big rock.
(d) He cuts his thumb.
11. What is Annika's last name?
12. What does Pippi do when the thieves jump on her?
(a) Throws them out the window.
(b) Ties them up.
(c) Puts them in her tub.
(d) Knocks them unconscious.
13. Where does Pippi keep her bag of gold?
(a) On top of her dresser.
(b) In the bathtub.
(c) Under her pillow.
(d) In the ice box.
14. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
(d) Gets stuck.
15. How many horses is the ringmaster riding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi like after coming out of the lake?
2. What is Pippi doing to her horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
3. What does Pippi hope she can do while at the coffee party?
4. What does Pippi do when Mrs. Carmencita rides by her?
5. Where does Pippi ask Tommy and Annika to sit while she takes advantage of the vacation?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)