|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it doing when Pippi hears of the coffee party, and why is it ironic?
(a) The tree has been cut down.
(b) The iron is not hot.
(c) It is raining.
(d) There is no music.
2. What does Pippi hope she can do while at the coffee party?
(a) Drink some coffee.
(b) Act properly.
(c) Wear a new dress.
(d) Show off her dancing.
3. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
(d) Gets stuck.
4. What does Pippi call the money the ringmaster tries to give her for winning?
(a) Silly stuffing.
(b) Strange pictures.
(c) Old paper.
(d) Pocket change.
5. What does Pippi use for make-up?
6. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
(a) Scrubbing Vacation.
(b) Harvest Vacation.
(c) Home Spun Vacation.
(d) Mid-term Vacation.
7. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
(a) Their third partner to show up.
(b) The sun to set.
(c) Pippi to go to sleep.
(d) Mr. Nilsson to leave.
8. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
(a) She is sleeping.
(b) She is in her nightie.
(c) She does not want to.
(d) She will not be told what to do.
9. What is Pippi doing while the thieves are waiting outside her house?
10. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
(a) In a children's home.
(b) In a prison.
(c) In Peru.
(d) At sea.
11. What is the Swedish word for thank you?
12. What does Pippi do when she is done dancing?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Gives the thieves food.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Wakes the thieves.
13. What do the thieves do when they hear that Pippi has no parents?
14. What does Pippi say the perfect picnic spot needs?
(a) Speckled shade.
(b) Sun for her freckles.
(c) Spots of blue sky.
(d) Ant hills.
15. What time does the coffee party start?
(a) 2:00 pm.
(b) 3:00 pm.
(c) 4:00 pm.
(d) 5:00 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does the first school vacation take place in?
2. Where did Pippi learn to cook?
3. Where does Pippi keep her bag of gold?
4. What does a person who beats the strongest man win?
5. Where is the missing person at the picnic found?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)