|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tommy make when they get to the picnic spot?
(a) A basket handle.
(b) Wooden knives.
(c) Wooden animals.
(d) Walking sticks.
2. What time do the thieves leave Pippi's house?
(a) 3:00 am.
(b) 2:00 am.
(c) 5:00 am.
(d) 4:00 am.
3. What does Miss Elvira do at the circus?
(b) Tames lions.
(c) Swings on the trapeze.
(d) Walks on a tightrope.
4. What does Pippi have to move out of the way on the way to the picnic?
(a) A cow.
(b) A pile of bricks.
(c) A sleeping man.
(d) A car.
5. What does Pippi make Thunder Karlson do?
(a) Play the comb.
(b) Dance with her.
(c) Brush Mr. Nilsson.
(d) Sing a song.
6. What does Tommy find in a field while on the picnic?
(a) A drunk man.
(b) An angry bull.
(c) A lost alligator.
(d) A hornet's nest.
7. Where does Pippi keep her bag of gold?
(a) In the ice box.
(b) In the bathtub.
(c) On top of her dresser.
(d) Under her pillow.
8. What does Pippi do when the band begins to play at the circus?
(b) Covers her ears.
(c) Plays with them.
9. What does Pippi like after coming out of the lake?
(a) Her cool toes.
(b) Her clean hair.
(c) Her new bathing ritual.
(d) Her squishy toes.
10. What does Pippi chastise the thieves for when they first come into her house?
(a) Not taking their shoes off.
(b) Wearing their hats in the house.
(c) Coming in without knocking.
(d) Not knowing what a clock is.
11. What happens to the tallest building in town when Pippi is riding through town?
(a) It catches on fire.
(b) It is attacked.
(c) It shuts down.
(d) It begins to blow over.
12. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
(d) Gets stuck.
13. What does Pippi say she has to order herself to do?
(b) Enter someone else's house.
(c) Be outgoing.
(d) Give compliments.
14. What language does the ticket taker speak?
15. How do Tommy and Annika get money to go to the circus?
(a) They ask their father.
(b) They find some on the street.
(c) They do chores for their mother.
(d) They borrow some from Pippi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of song do Tommy and Annika sing after the picnic?
2. What does Tommy say was the best part of the circus?
3. How tall is the tallest building in town?
4. How many horses is the ringmaster riding?
5. What does Pippi make Bloom do?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)