Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
2. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
(b) Climbing a tree.
(c) Ironing clothes.
(d) Watering flowers.
3. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
(a) She will not be told what to do.
(b) She does not want to.
(c) She is in her nightie.
(d) She is sleeping.
4. What does Pippi do when she is done dancing?
(a) Wakes the thieves.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Gives the thieves food.
(d) Goes to bed.
5. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
(a) At sea.
(b) In Peru.
(c) In a children's home.
(d) In a prison.
6. How tall is the tallest building in town?
(a) 9 stories.
(b) 6 stories.
(c) 12 stories.
(d) 3 stories.
7. What does Pippi do when she gets angry on the picnic?
(a) Washes her hair in the lake.
(b) Pulls on her braids.
(c) Throws her shoe in the lake.
(d) Jumps off the mailbox again.
8. What does Pippi call the money the ringmaster tries to give her for winning?
(a) Silly stuffing.
(b) Pocket change.
(c) Strange pictures.
(d) Old paper.
9. What do the two thieves plan to ask from Pippi when they first get to her house?
(a) Some money.
(c) Some food.
(d) A place to stay.
10. Where did Pippi learn to tie knots?
(a) In the orphanage.
(b) At sea.
(c) From a book.
(d) In Girl Scouts.
11. Who helps Pippi save the boys in the tall building?
(a) The police officer.
(d) Mr. Nilsson.
12. Who is Adolf?
(a) The strongest man in the world.
(b) The trapeze man.
(c) The tightrope walker.
(d) The lion tamer.
13. What language does the ticket taker speak?
14. What does Tommy make when they get to the picnic spot?
(a) Wooden knives.
(b) Walking sticks.
(c) A basket handle.
(d) Wooden animals.
15. Why is Pippi doing what she is to the horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
(a) It is his birthday.
(b) She wanted to cheer him up.
(c) He was naughty.
(d) He asked her to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pippi ask Tommy and Annika to sit while she takes advantage of the vacation?
2. What does Pippi do after beating the strongest man?
3. What is Pippi doing when the thieves first see her?
4. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
5. Where does Pippi say Mr. Nilsson is sleeping?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)