|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pippi return the boys to after they are saved?
(a) Their father.
(b) The pastor.
(c) The police officer.
(d) Their mother.
2. What does Pippi hope she can do while at the coffee party?
(a) Show off her dancing.
(b) Drink some coffee.
(c) Act properly.
(d) Wear a new dress.
3. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
(a) It is in the newspaper.
(b) It is on the news that night.
(c) The ringmaster tells everyone about it.
(d) The people who were there talk about it.
4. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
(a) She is in her nightie.
(b) She does not want to.
(c) She will not be told what to do.
(d) She is sleeping.
5. Where does Pippi keep her bag of gold?
(a) On top of her dresser.
(b) In the bathtub.
(c) Under her pillow.
(d) In the ice box.
6. What month does the first school vacation take place in?
7. What does Pippi use for make-up?
8. Who does Pippi want to take on a picnic with Tommy and Annika?
(a) The horse.
(b) The girl looking for her father.
(c) Mr. Nilsson.
(d) Tommy's mother.
9. What do the thieves do when they hear that Pippi has no parents?
10. What does a person who beats the strongest man win?
11. What does Annika tell Pippi is at the circus?
(a) Freaks and Treats.
(b) People and Prizes.
(c) Animals and Clowns.
(d) Rides and Fun.
12. What time does the coffee party start?
(a) 3:00 pm.
(b) 5:00 pm.
(c) 4:00 pm.
(d) 2:00 pm.
13. What is Pippi doing while the thieves are waiting outside her house?
14. What does Pippi do with the cakes at the coffee party?
(a) Feeds them to her horse.
(b) Dips them in her coffee.
(c) Puts them between her toes.
(d) Puts them in her pockets.
15. Where does Pippi say Mr. Nilsson is sleeping?
(a) The little bed.
(b) The kitchen sink.
(c) The tree.
(d) The roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
2. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
3. What is Annika's last name?
4. What language does the ticket taker speak?
5. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)