|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color horse is Mrs. Carmencita standing on?
2. What does Pippi say the perfect picnic spot needs?
(a) Spots of blue sky.
(b) Ant hills.
(c) Speckled shade.
(d) Sun for her freckles.
3. What is the Swedish word for thank you?
4. What is it doing when Pippi hears of the coffee party, and why is it ironic?
(a) There is no music.
(b) The iron is not hot.
(c) It is raining.
(d) The tree has been cut down.
5. How do Tommy and Annika get money to go to the circus?
(a) They find some on the street.
(b) They ask their father.
(c) They do chores for their mother.
(d) They borrow some from Pippi.
6. What does Pippi hope she can do while at the coffee party?
(a) Drink some coffee.
(b) Act properly.
(c) Show off her dancing.
(d) Wear a new dress.
7. What does Pippi use for make-up?
8. What does Miss Elvira do at the circus?
(b) Walks on a tightrope.
(c) Swings on the trapeze.
(d) Tames lions.
9. What does Pippi do when she is done dancing?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Gives the thieves food.
(d) Wakes the thieves.
10. What does Pippi jump off of during the picnic?
(a) A mailbox.
(b) A rock.
(c) The horse's back.
(d) A tree.
11. Where does Pippi keep her bag of gold?
(a) On top of her dresser.
(b) In the bathtub.
(c) Under her pillow.
(d) In the ice box.
12. What does a person who beats the strongest man win?
13. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
(a) Mr. Nilsson to leave.
(b) Their third partner to show up.
(c) The sun to set.
(d) Pippi to go to sleep.
14. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
(a) Scrubbing Vacation.
(b) Harvest Vacation.
(c) Home Spun Vacation.
(d) Mid-term Vacation.
15. What does Pippi chastise the thieves for when they first come into her house?
(a) Coming in without knocking.
(b) Not taking their shoes off.
(c) Wearing their hats in the house.
(d) Not knowing what a clock is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pippi say Mr. Nilsson is sleeping?
2. Where did Pippi learn to tie knots?
3. What time do the thieves leave Pippi's house?
4. What does Tommy make when they get to the picnic spot?
5. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)