|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi like after coming out of the lake?
(a) Her clean hair.
(b) Her new bathing ritual.
(c) Her cool toes.
(d) Her squishy toes.
2. What is Pippi doing when the thieves first see her?
(a) Moving her horse.
(b) Counting her gold.
(c) Baking some cookies.
(d) Singing a song.
3. How does Tommy get hurt when they first get to the picnic?
(a) He cuts his thumb.
(b) He hits his head on a tree branch.
(c) He falls in a hole.
(d) He trips over a big rock.
4. What does Pippi do when the band begins to play at the circus?
(b) Covers her ears.
(c) Plays with them.
5. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
(a) Gets stuck.
6. How does Pippi spell circus?
7. What does Tommy say was the best part of the circus?
(a) The strongest man.
(b) The bearded lady.
(d) The tightrope walker.
8. How do Tommy and Annika get money to go to the circus?
(a) They borrow some from Pippi.
(b) They do chores for their mother.
(c) They find some on the street.
(d) They ask their father.
9. What kind of song do Tommy and Annika sing after the picnic?
(a) A harvest song.
(b) A summer song.
(c) A picnic song.
(d) A scrubbing song.
10. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
(a) The boys' mother.
(b) Mr. Nilsson.
(c) The boys.
(d) The fire chief.
11. Why do the guards NOT throw Pippi out when the ringmaster tells them to?
(a) They don't like the ringmaster.
(b) They don't want to hurt the girl.
(c) They cannot move her.
(d) She runs away from them.
12. What does Pippi do when she is done dancing?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Gives the thieves food.
(c) Wakes the thieves.
(d) Goes to bed.
13. Who helps Pippi save the boys in the tall building?
(b) Mr. Nilsson.
(c) The police officer.
14. What color horse is Mrs. Carmencita standing on?
15. Who goes missing halfway through the picnic?
(b) The horse.
(c) Mr. Nilsson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annika tell Pippi is at the circus?
2. What is it doing when Pippi hears of the coffee party, and why is it ironic?
3. Who do the thieves think Mr. Nilsson is?
4. What does Pippi call the money the ringmaster tries to give her for winning?
5. What time does the coffee party start?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)