|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
(a) Scrubbing Vacation.
(b) Home Spun Vacation.
(c) Harvest Vacation.
(d) Mid-term Vacation.
2. Who do the thieves think Mr. Nilsson is?
(a) A guard.
(b) A man.
(c) A horse.
(d) A monkey.
3. What is Pippi doing to her horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
(a) Painting his mane.
(b) Putting ribbons in his tail.
(c) Feeding him chocolate cake.
(d) Brushing his tail.
4. What does Pippi sing about after the picnic?
(a) The events of the day.
(b) Peruvian women.
(c) Life aboard a ship.
(d) Her monkey.
5. Why is Pippi doing what she is to the horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
(a) It is his birthday.
(b) She wanted to cheer him up.
(c) He was naughty.
(d) He asked her to.
6. Where did Pippi learn to cook?
(a) From her imagination.
(b) From cook books.
(c) From the maid.
(d) From the cook on her father's ship.
7. What does Pippi make Bloom do?
(a) Sing a song.
(b) Brush Mr. Nilsson.
(c) Dance with her.
(d) Play the comb.
8. What does Pippi try to teach her monkey on the Sunday without her friends?
(a) To make his bed.
(b) A dance.
(c) A song.
(d) To cook.
9. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
(a) The ladies.
10. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
(a) In Peru.
(b) In a children's home.
(c) At sea.
(d) In a prison.
11. What does Tommy make when they get to the picnic spot?
(a) Walking sticks.
(b) Wooden animals.
(c) Wooden knives.
(d) A basket handle.
12. What kind of song do Tommy and Annika sing after the picnic?
(a) A summer song.
(b) A picnic song.
(c) A scrubbing song.
(d) A harvest song.
13. What happens to the tallest building in town when Pippi is riding through town?
(a) It is attacked.
(b) It shuts down.
(c) It catches on fire.
(d) It begins to blow over.
14. Who is Adolf?
(a) The lion tamer.
(b) The strongest man in the world.
(c) The tightrope walker.
(d) The trapeze man.
15. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
(a) The boys' mother.
(b) The boys.
(c) Mr. Nilsson.
(d) The fire chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the coffee party start?
2. What does Miss Elvira do at the circus?
3. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
4. What is the tallest building in town called?
5. Where does Pippi keep her bag of gold?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)