|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
(a) Ironing clothes.
(b) Watering flowers.
(c) Climbing a tree.
2. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
(a) Gets stuck.
3. Who does Pippi return the boys to after they are saved?
(a) Their mother.
(b) The pastor.
(c) Their father.
(d) The police officer.
4. Where is the missing person at the picnic found?
(a) In the lake.
(b) At a playground.
(c) In a pine tree.
(d) Under the blanket.
5. What does Pippi do when the thieves jump on her?
(a) Knocks them unconscious.
(b) Puts them in her tub.
(c) Throws them out the window.
(d) Ties them up.
6. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
(a) She does not want to.
(b) She will not be told what to do.
(c) She is in her nightie.
(d) She is sleeping.
7. What does Tommy find in a field while on the picnic?
(a) A lost alligator.
(b) A hornet's nest.
(c) An angry bull.
(d) A drunk man.
8. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
(a) In a prison.
(b) At sea.
(c) In Peru.
(d) In a children's home.
9. What does Pippi make Bloom do?
(a) Sing a song.
(b) Play the comb.
(c) Brush Mr. Nilsson.
(d) Dance with her.
10. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
11. What color horse is Mrs. Carmencita standing on?
12. What does Annika tell Pippi is at the circus?
(a) Rides and Fun.
(b) People and Prizes.
(c) Freaks and Treats.
(d) Animals and Clowns.
13. How does Pippi spell circus?
14. Who is Adolf?
(a) The lion tamer.
(b) The tightrope walker.
(c) The strongest man in the world.
(d) The trapeze man.
15. What does Pippi ask for to help her save the boys in the tall building?
(a) A tall cup.
(b) A rope.
(c) A ladder.
(d) Some water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi call the silver coins?
2. Where did Pippi learn to tie knots?
3. What time do the thieves leave Pippi's house?
4. What does Miss Elvira do at the circus?
5. Why is Pippi not able to see Tommy and Annika on the Sunday after the cofee party?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)