|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Tommy and Annika get money to go to the circus?
(a) They do chores for their mother.
(b) They find some on the street.
(c) They borrow some from Pippi.
(d) They ask their father.
2. What is the tallest building in town called?
(a) The Tower.
(b) The Monster.
(c) The Business.
(d) The Skyscraper.
3. What does Pippi do when Mrs. Carmencita rides by her?
(a) Jumps on the horse.
(b) Cheers and screams.
(c) Throws a ribbon at the horse.
(d) Talks to the horse.
4. How tall is the tallest building in town?
(a) 9 stories.
(b) 6 stories.
(c) 12 stories.
(d) 3 stories.
5. Where did Pippi learn to cook?
(a) From the maid.
(b) From cook books.
(c) From the cook on her father's ship.
(d) From her imagination.
6. How many horses is the ringmaster riding?
7. What do the two thieves plan to ask from Pippi when they first get to her house?
(a) A place to stay.
(c) Some money.
(d) Some food.
8. What is Pippi doing when the thieves first see her?
(a) Counting her gold.
(b) Moving her horse.
(c) Baking some cookies.
(d) Singing a song.
9. What does Annika tell Pippi is at the circus?
(a) Freaks and Treats.
(b) People and Prizes.
(c) Animals and Clowns.
(d) Rides and Fun.
10. What language does the ticket taker speak?
11. What does Pippi try to teach her monkey on the Sunday without her friends?
(a) A song.
(b) To cook.
(c) A dance.
(d) To make his bed.
12. What does Pippi do when the thieves jump on her?
(a) Ties them up.
(b) Knocks them unconscious.
(c) Puts them in her tub.
(d) Throws them out the window.
13. What does Pippi do when the band begins to play at the circus?
(a) Covers her ears.
(b) Plays with them.
14. What does Thunder Karlson call himself?
(a) A hungry bum.
(b) A stranger.
(c) A wandering soul.
(d) A master thief.
15. What does Pippi call the silver coins?
(a) Strange coins.
(b) Useless coins.
(c) White coins.
(d) Light coins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pippi ask Tommy and Annika to sit while she takes advantage of the vacation?
2. What does Pippi do when she gets angry on the picnic?
3. What does Pippi make Bloom do?
4. What does a person who beats the strongest man win?
5. Who helps Pippi save the boys in the tall building?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)