|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does the ticket taker speak?
2. What time do the thieves leave Pippi's house?
(a) 3:00 am.
(b) 2:00 am.
(c) 4:00 am.
(d) 5:00 am.
3. What does Thunder Karlson call himself?
(a) A wandering soul.
(b) A master thief.
(c) A hungry bum.
(d) A stranger.
4. What does Pippi say the perfect picnic spot needs?
(a) Ant hills.
(b) Spots of blue sky.
(c) Sun for her freckles.
(d) Speckled shade.
5. What does Pippi ask for to help her save the boys in the tall building?
(a) A rope.
(b) A ladder.
(c) Some water.
(d) A tall cup.
6. What is the tallest building in town called?
(a) The Tower.
(b) The Business.
(c) The Monster.
(d) The Skyscraper.
7. What does Miss Elvira do at the circus?
(b) Tames lions.
(c) Walks on a tightrope.
(d) Swings on the trapeze.
8. What does Pippi do with the cakes at the coffee party?
(a) Puts them between her toes.
(b) Feeds them to her horse.
(c) Dips them in her coffee.
(d) Puts them in her pockets.
9. What does Pippi do when Mrs. Carmencita rides by her?
(a) Throws a ribbon at the horse.
(b) Talks to the horse.
(c) Cheers and screams.
(d) Jumps on the horse.
10. What time does the coffee party start?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 2:00 pm.
(c) 3:00 pm.
(d) 4:00 pm.
11. What does Pippi have to move out of the way on the way to the picnic?
(a) A cow.
(b) A pile of bricks.
(c) A car.
(d) A sleeping man.
12. How tall is the tallest building in town?
(a) 6 stories.
(b) 9 stories.
(c) 12 stories.
(d) 3 stories.
13. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
(a) In Peru.
(b) At sea.
(c) In a prison.
(d) In a children's home.
14. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
(a) The boys.
(b) The boys' mother.
(c) Mr. Nilsson.
(d) The fire chief.
15. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pippi doing when the thieves first see her?
2. How do Tommy and Annika get money to go to the circus?
3. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
4. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
5. Who helps Pippi save the boys in the tall building?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)