|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Elvira do at the circus?
(a) Tames lions.
(b) Swings on the trapeze.
(c) Walks on a tightrope.
2. What is Pippi doing when the thieves first see her?
(a) Baking some cookies.
(b) Counting her gold.
(c) Singing a song.
(d) Moving her horse.
3. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
4. How does Tommy get hurt when they first get to the picnic?
(a) He trips over a big rock.
(b) He cuts his thumb.
(c) He hits his head on a tree branch.
(d) He falls in a hole.
5. What time does the coffee party start?
(a) 4:00 pm.
(b) 3:00 pm.
(c) 2:00 pm.
(d) 5:00 pm.
6. What does Pippi jump off of during the picnic?
(a) A mailbox.
(b) A rock.
(c) A tree.
(d) The horse's back.
7. Who does Pippi return the boys to after they are saved?
(a) Their mother.
(b) Their father.
(c) The police officer.
(d) The pastor.
8. What does Pippi call the silver coins?
(a) Useless coins.
(b) Light coins.
(c) Strange coins.
(d) White coins.
9. What is Annika's last name?
10. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
(a) She is in her nightie.
(b) She is sleeping.
(c) She does not want to.
(d) She will not be told what to do.
11. What does Pippi chastise the thieves for when they first come into her house?
(a) Wearing their hats in the house.
(b) Not taking their shoes off.
(c) Coming in without knocking.
(d) Not knowing what a clock is.
12. Why do the guards NOT throw Pippi out when the ringmaster tells them to?
(a) They don't like the ringmaster.
(b) They cannot move her.
(c) She runs away from them.
(d) They don't want to hurt the girl.
13. What is Pippi doing while the thieves are waiting outside her house?
14. What does Pippi say the perfect picnic spot needs?
(a) Spots of blue sky.
(b) Sun for her freckles.
(c) Speckled shade.
(d) Ant hills.
15. Who does Pippi want to take on a picnic with Tommy and Annika?
(a) The horse.
(b) The girl looking for her father.
(c) Tommy's mother.
(d) Mr. Nilsson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do the thieves leave Pippi's house?
2. Where is the missing person at the picnic found?
3. What does Pippi call the money the ringmaster tries to give her for winning?
4. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
5. How many boys does Pippi save from the tall building?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)