|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Swedish word for thank you?
2. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
(a) The ladies.
3. What does Pippi jump off of during the picnic?
(a) A rock.
(b) The horse's back.
(c) A tree.
(d) A mailbox.
4. What do the thieves do when they hear that Pippi has no parents?
5. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
(a) The boys' mother.
(b) Mr. Nilsson.
(c) The fire chief.
(d) The boys.
6. What does Pippi make Bloom do?
(a) Dance with her.
(b) Sing a song.
(c) Brush Mr. Nilsson.
(d) Play the comb.
7. Where is the missing person at the picnic found?
(a) At a playground.
(b) In the lake.
(c) Under the blanket.
(d) In a pine tree.
8. What is the tallest building in town called?
(a) The Tower.
(b) The Business.
(c) The Skyscraper.
(d) The Monster.
9. What time do the thieves leave Pippi's house?
(a) 2:00 am.
(b) 3:00 am.
(c) 4:00 am.
(d) 5:00 am.
10. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
(a) Home Spun Vacation.
(b) Mid-term Vacation.
(c) Scrubbing Vacation.
(d) Harvest Vacation.
11. Why is Pippi not able to see Tommy and Annika on the Sunday after the cofee party?
(a) They are studying for school.
(b) They are at a party.
(c) They are on a trip.
(d) They are not allowed to play with Pippi.
12. What does Pippi hope she can do while at the coffee party?
(a) Act properly.
(b) Drink some coffee.
(c) Show off her dancing.
(d) Wear a new dress.
13. Where does Pippi ask Tommy and Annika to sit while she takes advantage of the vacation?
(a) On the table.
(b) On her bed.
(c) In the bathtub.
(d) In the tree.
14. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
(a) In a children's home.
(b) In a prison.
(c) In Peru.
(d) At sea.
15. How many boys does Pippi save from the tall building?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tommy say was the best part of the circus?
2. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
3. How does Pippi find out about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
4. What does Pippi do when the thieves jump on her?
5. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)