|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pippi not able to see Tommy and Annika on the Sunday after the cofee party?
(a) They are on a trip.
(b) They are not allowed to play with Pippi.
(c) They are studying for school.
(d) They are at a party.
2. What does Pippi sing about after the picnic?
(a) The events of the day.
(b) Peruvian women.
(c) Life aboard a ship.
(d) Her monkey.
3. What does Tommy say was the best part of the circus?
(b) The tightrope walker.
(c) The bearded lady.
(d) The strongest man.
4. What does Pippi do when she is done dancing?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Wakes the thieves.
(d) Gives the thieves food.
5. What is it doing when Pippi hears of the coffee party, and why is it ironic?
(a) It is raining.
(b) The iron is not hot.
(c) The tree has been cut down.
(d) There is no music.
6. How many boys does Pippi save from the tall building?
7. What does Pippi do when she gets angry on the picnic?
(a) Washes her hair in the lake.
(b) Jumps off the mailbox again.
(c) Throws her shoe in the lake.
(d) Pulls on her braids.
8. Who is Adolf?
(a) The tightrope walker.
(b) The strongest man in the world.
(c) The lion tamer.
(d) The trapeze man.
9. Where does Pippi ask Tommy and Annika to sit while she takes advantage of the vacation?
(a) In the tree.
(b) On her bed.
(c) In the bathtub.
(d) On the table.
10. What does Pippi say the perfect picnic spot needs?
(a) Sun for her freckles.
(b) Speckled shade.
(c) Ant hills.
(d) Spots of blue sky.
11. What time does the coffee party start?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 3:00 pm.
(c) 2:00 pm.
(d) 4:00 pm.
12. What does Pippi do when the thieves jump on her?
(a) Puts them in her tub.
(b) Ties them up.
(c) Knocks them unconscious.
(d) Throws them out the window.
13. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
(a) The ringmaster tells everyone about it.
(b) It is on the news that night.
(c) It is in the newspaper.
(d) The people who were there talk about it.
14. What do the two thieves plan to ask from Pippi when they first get to her house?
(a) Some money.
(b) Some food.
(d) A place to stay.
15. What is the tallest building in town called?
(a) The Skyscraper.
(b) The Tower.
(c) The Monster.
(d) The Business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pippi want to take on a picnic with Tommy and Annika?
2. What month does the first school vacation take place in?
3. Where does Pippi say Mr. Nilsson is sleeping?
4. Why is Pippi doing what she is to the horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
5. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)