|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pippi spell circus?
2. What does Pippi make Thunder Karlson do?
(a) Play the comb.
(b) Brush Mr. Nilsson.
(c) Dance with her.
(d) Sing a song.
3. Why is Pippi not able to see Tommy and Annika on the Sunday after the cofee party?
(a) They are studying for school.
(b) They are not allowed to play with Pippi.
(c) They are on a trip.
(d) They are at a party.
4. What happens to the tallest building in town when Pippi is riding through town?
(a) It is attacked.
(b) It catches on fire.
(c) It shuts down.
(d) It begins to blow over.
5. How many boys does Pippi save from the tall building?
6. Where does Pippi ask Tommy and Annika to sit while she takes advantage of the vacation?
(a) On her bed.
(b) In the bathtub.
(c) In the tree.
(d) On the table.
7. What does Pippi do when she gets angry on the picnic?
(a) Throws her shoe in the lake.
(b) Pulls on her braids.
(c) Washes her hair in the lake.
(d) Jumps off the mailbox again.
8. What does Pippi try to teach her monkey on the Sunday without her friends?
(a) To cook.
(b) A song.
(c) A dance.
(d) To make his bed.
9. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
(a) Pippi to go to sleep.
(b) Their third partner to show up.
(c) Mr. Nilsson to leave.
(d) The sun to set.
10. What does Tommy find in a field while on the picnic?
(a) A drunk man.
(b) A hornet's nest.
(c) A lost alligator.
(d) An angry bull.
11. What does Pippi chastise the thieves for when they first come into her house?
(a) Not knowing what a clock is.
(b) Coming in without knocking.
(c) Not taking their shoes off.
(d) Wearing their hats in the house.
12. What color horse is Mrs. Carmencita standing on?
13. What does Pippi hope she can do while at the coffee party?
(a) Drink some coffee.
(b) Wear a new dress.
(c) Show off her dancing.
(d) Act properly.
14. Who goes missing halfway through the picnic?
(a) Mr. Nilsson.
(d) The horse.
15. Where is the missing person at the picnic found?
(a) Under the blanket.
(b) In a pine tree.
(c) In the lake.
(d) At a playground.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pippi find out about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
2. What does Pippi like after coming out of the lake?
3. What does Thunder Karlson call himself?
4. What does a person who beats the strongest man win?
5. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)