|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color horse is Mrs. Carmencita standing on?
2. Who does Pippi want to take on a picnic with Tommy and Annika?
(a) The horse.
(b) Mr. Nilsson.
(c) Tommy's mother.
(d) The girl looking for her father.
3. What does Pippi do when the thieves jump on her?
(a) Throws them out the window.
(b) Puts them in her tub.
(c) Knocks them unconscious.
(d) Ties them up.
4. What do the thieves do when they hear that Pippi has no parents?
5. Who do the thieves think Mr. Nilsson is?
(a) A guard.
(b) A man.
(c) A horse.
(d) A monkey.
6. Where does Pippi keep her bag of gold?
(a) Under her pillow.
(b) In the ice box.
(c) In the bathtub.
(d) On top of her dresser.
7. What does Pippi jump off of during the picnic?
(a) The horse's back.
(b) A tree.
(c) A rock.
(d) A mailbox.
8. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
(a) The fire chief.
(b) The boys.
(c) The boys' mother.
(d) Mr. Nilsson.
9. How does Tommy get hurt when they first get to the picnic?
(a) He hits his head on a tree branch.
(b) He cuts his thumb.
(c) He trips over a big rock.
(d) He falls in a hole.
10. What month does the first school vacation take place in?
11. What is Pippi doing when the thieves first see her?
(a) Baking some cookies.
(b) Moving her horse.
(c) Counting her gold.
(d) Singing a song.
12. Who helps Pippi save the boys in the tall building?
(a) The police officer.
(b) Mr. Nilsson.
13. What does Tommy make when they get to the picnic spot?
(a) Wooden animals.
(b) A basket handle.
(c) Walking sticks.
(d) Wooden knives.
14. What does Pippi do when she is done dancing?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Gives the thieves food.
(d) Wakes the thieves.
15. What is Annika's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi do after beating the strongest man?
2. Who does Pippi return the boys to after they are saved?
3. What does Pippi make Thunder Karlson do?
4. How tall is the tallest building in town?
5. Why do the guards NOT throw Pippi out when the ringmaster tells them to?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)