|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi make Thunder Karlson do?
(a) Dance with her.
(b) Brush Mr. Nilsson.
(c) Play the comb.
(d) Sing a song.
2. Where does Pippi ask Tommy and Annika to sit while she takes advantage of the vacation?
(a) In the bathtub.
(b) On the table.
(c) On her bed.
(d) In the tree.
3. What does Pippi use for make-up?
4. What is Pippi doing to her horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
(a) Feeding him chocolate cake.
(b) Brushing his tail.
(c) Painting his mane.
(d) Putting ribbons in his tail.
5. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
(a) She is in her nightie.
(b) She does not want to.
(c) She is sleeping.
(d) She will not be told what to do.
6. What time do the thieves leave Pippi's house?
(a) 4:00 am.
(b) 5:00 am.
(c) 3:00 am.
(d) 2:00 am.
7. What does Pippi jump off of during the picnic?
(a) A mailbox.
(b) The horse's back.
(c) A rock.
(d) A tree.
8. Who is Adolf?
(a) The trapeze man.
(b) The lion tamer.
(c) The tightrope walker.
(d) The strongest man in the world.
9. What does a person who beats the strongest man win?
10. Where does Pippi say Mr. Nilsson is sleeping?
(a) The roof.
(b) The tree.
(c) The kitchen sink.
(d) The little bed.
11. What do the thieves do when they hear that Pippi has no parents?
12. How does the town learn about what Pippi did at the circus?
(a) It is in the newspaper.
(b) It is on the news that night.
(c) The people who were there talk about it.
(d) The ringmaster tells everyone about it.
13. How tall is the tallest building in town?
(a) 6 stories.
(b) 3 stories.
(c) 9 stories.
(d) 12 stories.
14. Who do the thieves think Mr. Nilsson is?
(a) A guard.
(b) A horse.
(c) A man.
(d) A monkey.
15. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
(a) The ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls for a cheer for Pippi after she saves the boys?
2. Where did Pippi learn to tie knots?
3. What does Pippi do when she is done dancing?
4. What does Pippi do with the cakes at the coffee party?
5. How many horses is the ringmaster riding?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)