|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the tallest building in town when Pippi is riding through town?
(a) It begins to blow over.
(b) It catches on fire.
(c) It shuts down.
(d) It is attacked.
2. Why do the guards NOT throw Pippi out when the ringmaster tells them to?
(a) She runs away from them.
(b) They don't like the ringmaster.
(c) They cannot move her.
(d) They don't want to hurt the girl.
3. What does Pippi use for make-up?
4. What does Pippi try to teach her monkey on the Sunday without her friends?
(a) To cook.
(b) A dance.
(c) A song.
(d) To make his bed.
5. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
(c) Gets stuck.
6. What does Tommy make when they get to the picnic spot?
(a) Wooden knives.
(b) Wooden animals.
(c) A basket handle.
(d) Walking sticks.
7. Where is the missing person at the picnic found?
(a) In a pine tree.
(b) In the lake.
(c) Under the blanket.
(d) At a playground.
8. What is the Swedish word for thank you?
9. What do the thieves do when they hear that Pippi has no parents?
10. Where does Pippi say Mr. Nilsson is sleeping?
(a) The little bed.
(b) The roof.
(c) The kitchen sink.
(d) The tree.
11. What do the two thieves plan to ask from Pippi when they first get to her house?
(a) A place to stay.
(c) Some food.
(d) Some money.
12. Where does Pippi keep her bag of gold?
(a) On top of her dresser.
(b) In the ice box.
(c) Under her pillow.
(d) In the bathtub.
13. What does Pippi have to move out of the way on the way to the picnic?
(a) A car.
(b) A sleeping man.
(c) A pile of bricks.
(d) A cow.
14. What does Pippi jump off of during the picnic?
(a) The horse's back.
(b) A tree.
(c) A mailbox.
(d) A rock.
15. What does Pippi do after beating the strongest man?
(a) Plays with the horses.
(b) Talks to the ringmaster.
(c) Walks home.
(d) Takes a nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does the first school vacation take place in?
2. What does Tommy say was the best part of the circus?
3. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
4. What does Miss Elvira do at the circus?
5. Who is Adolf?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)