|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi make Thunder Karlson do?
(a) Dance with her.
(b) Sing a song.
(c) Brush Mr. Nilsson.
(d) Play the comb.
2. Why is Pippi doing what she is to the horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
(a) He asked her to.
(b) She wanted to cheer him up.
(c) It is his birthday.
(d) He was naughty.
3. How many horses is the ringmaster riding?
4. What does Annika tell Pippi is at the circus?
(a) Freaks and Treats.
(b) Rides and Fun.
(c) People and Prizes.
(d) Animals and Clowns.
5. Why does Pippi tell the thieves she cannot get out of bed?
(a) She is in her nightie.
(b) She will not be told what to do.
(c) She does not want to.
(d) She is sleeping.
6. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
(a) Mr. Nilsson to leave.
(b) The sun to set.
(c) Pippi to go to sleep.
(d) Their third partner to show up.
7. What does Pippi do when the band begins to play at the circus?
(a) Covers her ears.
(b) Plays with them.
8. What does Pippi like after coming out of the lake?
(a) Her cool toes.
(b) Her new bathing ritual.
(c) Her clean hair.
(d) Her squishy toes.
9. How tall is the tallest building in town?
(a) 6 stories.
(b) 9 stories.
(c) 12 stories.
(d) 3 stories.
10. What color horse is Mrs. Carmencita standing on?
11. What is Pippi doing to her horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
(a) Painting his mane.
(b) Brushing his tail.
(c) Feeding him chocolate cake.
(d) Putting ribbons in his tail.
12. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
(a) Watering flowers.
(c) Climbing a tree.
(d) Ironing clothes.
13. What does Tommy find in a field while on the picnic?
(a) A lost alligator.
(b) An angry bull.
(c) A drunk man.
(d) A hornet's nest.
14. What does Pippi have to move out of the way on the way to the picnic?
(a) A cow.
(b) A car.
(c) A sleeping man.
(d) A pile of bricks.
15. What does Pippi do when she gets angry on the picnic?
(a) Pulls on her braids.
(b) Jumps off the mailbox again.
(c) Washes her hair in the lake.
(d) Throws her shoe in the lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi do after beating the strongest man?
2. What does Pippi use for make-up?
3. What time do the thieves leave Pippi's house?
4. What does Pippi try to teach her monkey on the Sunday without her friends?
5. How does Tommy get hurt when they first get to the picnic?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)