|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does the first school vacation take place in?
2. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
(d) Gets stuck.
3. How tall is the tallest building in town?
(a) 12 stories.
(b) 6 stories.
(c) 9 stories.
(d) 3 stories.
4. What does Pippi try to teach her monkey on the Sunday without her friends?
(a) To make his bed.
(b) A song.
(c) To cook.
(d) A dance.
5. What does a person who beats the strongest man win?
6. Where does Pippi keep her bag of gold?
(a) In the bathtub.
(b) In the ice box.
(c) On top of her dresser.
(d) Under her pillow.
7. What does Thunder Karlson call himself?
(a) A stranger.
(b) A wandering soul.
(c) A master thief.
(d) A hungry bum.
8. Why is Pippi not able to see Tommy and Annika on the Sunday after the cofee party?
(a) They are not allowed to play with Pippi.
(b) They are at a party.
(c) They are studying for school.
(d) They are on a trip.
9. Who is Adolf?
(a) The lion tamer.
(b) The strongest man in the world.
(c) The trapeze man.
(d) The tightrope walker.
10. Who does Pippi want to take on a picnic with Tommy and Annika?
(a) Mr. Nilsson.
(b) Tommy's mother.
(c) The horse.
(d) The girl looking for her father.
11. What do the two thieves plan to ask from Pippi when they first get to her house?
(a) A place to stay.
(c) Some food.
(d) Some money.
12. What does Pippi decide to do when she hears about the vacation in Chapter 6?
(a) Spin some horse hair into wool.
(b) Scrub her floor.
(c) Harvest her garden.
(d) Take a vacation herself.
13. What does Pippi use for make-up?
14. Who helps Pippi save the boys in the tall building?
(c) The police officer.
(d) Mr. Nilsson.
15. How does Pippi spell circus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi call the money the ringmaster tries to give her for winning?
2. What does Pippi jump off of during the picnic?
3. What does Pippi chastise the thieves for when they first come into her house?
4. Where is the missing person at the picnic found?
5. How many horses is the ringmaster riding?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)