|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi say about the schools in Argentina?
(a) They never have vacations.
(b) They have no lessons.
(c) They learn to dance.
(d) They stay outside all day.
2. What is on the card with the letter "i"?
(c) Ice cream.
3. What does Pippi find in the tree that makes her very happy?
(a) A hollow.
(b) A beehive.
(c) A snake.
(d) An old blouse.
4. What does Tommy describe school as being to Pippi?
5. What does Pippi think her father is?
(a) A merman.
(b) An angel.
(c) A cannibal king.
(d) A voice in the wind.
6. Where was Pippi before the book began?
(a) At sea.
(b) In the desert.
(c) On a mountain.
(d) In an orphanage.
7. What did Pippi find in the jungle one time?
(a) A treasure map.
(b) A wooden leg.
(c) A golden book.
(d) A Tiger's claw.
8. What is Pippi making when Annika and Tommy come over for the second time?
(a) An African Vegetable.
(b) A South American Cracker.
(c) A Swedish Cookie.
(d) A Austrailian Soup.
9. What do Tommy and Annika wish as they walk to school?
(a) That it was summertime.
(b) That they could be orphans.
(c) That Pippi could go with them.
(d) That they could learn from Pippi.
10. Where does Pippi have some big trees?
(a) Her garden.
(b) By the river.
(c) Behind her house.
(d) In her terrarium.
11. What do Tommy and Annika have to do after school before visiting Pippi?
(a) Their chores.
(b) Their homework.
(c) Their recitations.
(d) Their reading.
12. What does Pippi say makes hair grow?
(a) Vegetable oil.
(d) Egg yolk.
13. How did Pippi's father die?
(a) A bag of gold fell on her head.
(b) He was killed by burglars.
(c) Falling over the side of a ship.
14. How does Annika feel when she hears what Pippi did with the police?
15. How do the police officers get onto the roof while trying to catch Pippi?
(a) They jump.
(b) They climb a tree.
(c) A ladder.
(d) They climb the porch railing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pippi stay on the floor when the children all sing?
2. What does Pippi see on the ground that she wants to keep?
3. What time does Pippi go to school?
4. How does Annika feel when Pippi says she wants to live in the tree?
5. What is the name of Pippi's monkey?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)