|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi say they can play while she is in the tree?
2. Where did Pippi see a man with extremely large ears?
3. What does a police officer tell Pippi she would be ashamed not to know later on?
(a) The name of the king.
(b) The product of 3 and 7.
(c) The capital of Portugal.
(d) The names of the planets.
4. What was Pippi doing all night before her fight?
(a) Catching frogs.
(c) Playing ball.
5. What do Tommy and Annika hear that makes them leave Pippi's tree?
(a) A bell tower.
(b) The dinner bell.
(c) Their mother calling.
6. Where does Pippi tell Tommy to look for things?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In the street.
(c) On the sea shore.
(d) Around houses.
7. What is on the card with the letter "i"?
(c) Ice cream.
8. Where do the people in town want to send Pippi when they find out she is an orphan?
(a) A children's home.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) A monastery.
(d) A boarding school.
9. What is Pippi's first whole name?
10. What do the mean boys call Pippi when they first see her?
11. Where are Pippi's shoes from?
(c) South America.
12. What does Pippi think her mother is?
(a) A cannibal queen.
(b) A mermaid.
(c) An angel.
(d) A voice in the wind.
13. What month does Chapter 5 take place in?
14. What does Pippi find that she gets very excited about?
(a) A can with a hole in it.
(b) A plastic bag.
(c) A broken wheel.
(d) A rusted needle.
15. Why does Pippi say she walks back to her house backwards?
(a) It is legal.
(b) It takes less effort.
(c) It is the new style.
(d) It is fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of what Pippi is making when Annika and Tommy come over for the second time?
2. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
3. How does Tommy get to the hole in the tree?
4. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
5. How many people did Pippi see the day before she met the girl looking for her father?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)