|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Pippi when the book begins?
2. Where did Pippi see a man with extremely large ears?
3. What does Annika see that comforts her about Pippi's stay in the tree?
(a) A large crack.
(b) Pippi's finger.
(c) An exit hole.
(d) Pippi's braid.
4. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
(c) Apple cider.
5. Why does Pippi NOT mind not having parents?
(a) There is no one to tell her what to do.
(b) They were cruel to her.
(c) Her father used to beat her.
(d) She did not love them.
6. What did Annika used to play before Pippi arrived?
7. What does Pippi think her mother is?
(a) A mermaid.
(b) An angel.
(c) A cannibal queen.
(d) A voice in the wind.
8. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
(a) The scruff of their necks.
(b) Their boots.
(c) Their hair.
(d) Their belts.
9. What is on the card with the letter "i"?
(d) Ice cream.
10. What time do Tommy and Annika get out of school every day?
(a) 3:00 pm.
(b) 4:00 pm.
(c) 2:00 pm.
(d) 1:00 pm.
11. Where does Pippi have some big trees?
(a) In her terrarium.
(b) Her garden.
(c) By the river.
(d) Behind her house.
12. Why does Pippi say she walks back to her house backwards?
(a) It is the new style.
(b) It is legal.
(c) It takes less effort.
(d) It is fun.
13. What is the name of Pippi's house?
(a) Village Villasta.
(b) Villa Vandemere.
(c) Vaudeville Villa.
(d) Villa Villekulla.
14. What does Pippi do to trap the police on the roof?
(a) Removes the trampoline.
(b) Removes the ladder.
(c) Greases the lamp post.
(d) Cuts down the tree.
15. What is the name of the one boy being chased by the group?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pippi's father's name?
2. What does a police officer say Pippi can't do?
3. What does Pippi find that she gets very excited about?
4. What is Pippi doing when she tells the officer that she has traveled with her father?
5. What does Pippi do with the item that she gets very excited about?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)