|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does Chapter 5 take place in?
2. What game does Pippi start with the police officers?
(b) I spy.
(c) Blind man's bluff.
3. What did Pippi find in the jungle one time?
(a) A golden book.
(b) A treasure map.
(c) A wooden leg.
(d) A Tiger's claw.
4. How did Pippi's mother die?
(b) A bag of gold fell on her head.
(d) Falling over the side of a ship.
5. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 9:00 am.
(c) 10:00 am.
(d) 7:00 am.
6. What do the mean boys call Pippi when they first see her?
7. What does Pippi find that she gets very excited about?
(a) A rusted needle.
(b) A broken wheel.
(c) A can with a hole in it.
(d) A plastic bag.
8. How do the police officers get onto the roof while trying to catch Pippi?
(a) They climb the porch railing.
(b) They climb a tree.
(c) A ladder.
(d) They jump.
9. What does Pippi say they can play while she is in the tree?
10. What color eyes does the girl's missing father have?
11. What is on the card with the letter "s"?
12. What did Annika used to play before Pippi arrived?
13. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
(b) A sailor on her father's ship.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
14. Where does Pippi have some big trees?
(a) Her garden.
(b) In her terrarium.
(c) By the river.
(d) Behind her house.
15. How old is Pippi when the book begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi see on the ground that she wants to keep?
2. What is Pippi doing when she tells the officer that she has traveled with her father?
3. Where was Pippi before the book began?
4. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
5. What does a police officer tell Pippi she would be ashamed not to know later on?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)