|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annika feel when she is in the tree?
(a) Unbelievably scrunched.
(b) Completely happy.
(c) Very scared.
(d) Surprisingly comfortable.
2. What does Pippi say makes hair grow?
(a) Egg yolk.
(d) Vegetable oil.
3. What does a police officer say Pippi can't do?
(a) Ignore the law.
(b) Whatever she wants.
(c) Live alone.
(d) Wait for her father.
4. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
(b) Apple cider.
5. How does Pippi get to the school?
(a) Gets a ride from a policeman.
(c) Rides her horse.
(d) Walks on her hands.
6. What does Pippi do to trap the police on the roof?
(a) Greases the lamp post.
(b) Removes the trampoline.
(c) Removes the ladder.
(d) Cuts down the tree.
7. What is Pippi doing when she tells the officer that she has traveled with her father?
(a) Petting her monkey.
(b) Standing on her hands.
(c) Twirling around.
(d) Lifting her horse.
8. How does Annika feel when Pippi says she wants to live in the tree?
9. What does Pippi do with the item that she gets very excited about?
(a) Puts it on her head.
(b) Plants it in her garden.
(c) Holds cookies in it.
(d) Swings on it from a tree.
10. What does Pippi find in the tree that makes her very happy?
(a) An old blouse.
(b) A beehive.
(c) A snake.
(d) A hollow.
11. What is Pippi's first whole name?
12. What does the teacher say Pippi knows very little about?
13. What kind of tree does Pippi suggest Tommy and Annika try climbing?
14. What is Pippi strong enough to lift at the beginning of the book?
(a) A bull.
(b) A cow.
(c) A horse.
(d) A donkey.
15. What game does Pippi start with the police officers?
(a) I spy.
(d) Blind man's bluff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the people in town want to send Pippi when they find out she is an orphan?
2. Where does Pippi say she learned to lie?
3. Why does Pippi say she will not go with the police officers to where they want to take her?
4. What does Pippi throw to Annika while she is in the tree?
5. What does Tommy describe school as being to Pippi?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)