|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Pippi before the book began?
(a) In the desert.
(b) At sea.
(c) In an orphanage.
(d) On a mountain.
2. What do Tommy and Annika wish for?
(a) Someone to play with.
(b) Someone to help.
(c) Time away from their mother.
(d) New adventures.
3. What does the teacher say Pippi knows very little about?
4. How does Tommy get to the hole in the tree?
(a) He gets on the roof.
(b) He jumps with a trampoline.
(c) He climbs.
(d) A ladder.
5. What is the name of the one boy being chased by the group?
6. What is on the card with the letter "s"?
7. What kind of tree does Pippi suggest Tommy and Annika try climbing?
8. What time does Pippi go to school?
(a) 9:00 am.
(b) 7:00 am.
(c) 10:00 am.
(d) 8:00 am.
9. What does a police officer say Pippi can't do?
(a) Live alone.
(b) Whatever she wants.
(c) Wait for her father.
(d) Ignore the law.
10. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
(b) Her father.
(c) A sailor on her father's ship.
(d) Her mother.
11. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
(c) Apple cider.
12. What game does Pippi start with the police officers?
(a) I spy.
(b) Blind man's bluff.
13. What is Pippi making when Annika and Tommy come over for the second time?
(a) An African Vegetable.
(b) A Austrailian Soup.
(c) A Swedish Cookie.
(d) A South American Cracker.
14. How does Annika describe Pippi the morning after their first meeting?
(a) The funny girl with the crazy lies.
(b) The neighbor girl with the bag of gold.
(c) The crazy girl with the oversized shoes.
(d) The orphan girl with the monkey.
15. Why does Pippi decide to go to school?
(a) She wants to be like other children.
(b) She wants to be smart.
(c) She wants a Christmas vacation.
(d) She wants to play with Tommy and Annika.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
2. What month does Chapter 5 take place in?
3. What does Pippi say about the schools in Argentina?
4. What does Pippi find in the tree that makes her very happy?
5. What do the policemen say about Pippi after they leave her house?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)