|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Pippi's monkey?
(a) Mr. Newton.
(b) Mr. Nilsson.
(c) Mr. Nero.
(d) Mr. Nighto.
2. What is the name of the one boy being chased by the group?
3. What does a police officer tell Pippi she would be ashamed not to know later on?
(a) The name of the king.
(b) The names of the planets.
(c) The capital of Portugal.
(d) The product of 3 and 7.
4. What do Tommy and Annika wish for?
(a) New adventures.
(b) Time away from their mother.
(c) Someone to play with.
(d) Someone to help.
5. What is the name of Pippi's house?
(a) Villa Vandemere.
(b) Villa Villekulla.
(c) Village Villasta.
(d) Vaudeville Villa.
6. How many boys are chasing the one boy?
7. What does Tommy sing about while riding Pippi's horse?
(a) The Swedes.
(b) The moon.
(d) The policemen.
8. How many police officers come into Pippi's yard?
9. How many people did Pippi see the day before she met the girl looking for her father?
10. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
(a) The scruff of their necks.
(b) Their boots.
(c) Their belts.
(d) Their hair.
11. What is Pippi doing when she tells the officer that she has traveled with her father?
(a) Petting her monkey.
(b) Lifting her horse.
(c) Twirling around.
(d) Standing on her hands.
12. What does Pippi tell Tommy and Annika that she is during their second meeting?
(a) A Thing Finder.
(b) A Thing Hider.
(c) A Thing Keeper.
(d) A Thing Giver.
13. What month does Chapter 5 take place in?
14. Why does Pippi stay on the floor when the children all sing?
(a) They did not ask nicely enough.
(b) She needs a rest from learning.
(c) She does not like the songs they are singing.
(d) There is not room for her.
15. What does Tommy find in a hollow tree?
(a) A picture book.
(b) A notebook and pencil.
(c) A textbook.
(d) A coloring book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pippi have some big trees?
2. Where does Pippi say she learned to lie?
3. What does Annika see that comforts her about Pippi's stay in the tree?
4. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
5. What kind of tree does Pippi suggest Tommy and Annika try climbing?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)