|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Pippi see a man with extremely large ears?
2. What do Tommy and Annika wish for?
(a) Someone to play with.
(b) Time away from their mother.
(c) Someone to help.
(d) New adventures.
3. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
(d) Apple cider.
4. What does Annika find in a tree stump?
(a) An earring.
(b) A ring.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A necklace.
5. How does Annika describe Pippi the morning after their first meeting?
(a) The funny girl with the crazy lies.
(b) The neighbor girl with the bag of gold.
(c) The orphan girl with the monkey.
(d) The crazy girl with the oversized shoes.
6. What is Pippi's first whole name?
7. What does Tommy describe school as being to Pippi?
8. How many people did Pippi see the day before she met the girl looking for her father?
9. What do Tommy and Annika wish as they walk to school?
(a) That it was summertime.
(b) That they could learn from Pippi.
(c) That Pippi could go with them.
(d) That they could be orphans.
10. What does a police officer tell Pippi she would be ashamed not to know later on?
(a) The names of the planets.
(b) The product of 3 and 7.
(c) The name of the king.
(d) The capital of Portugal.
11. What is on the card with the letter "s"?
12. How does Annika feel when she is in the tree?
(a) Very scared.
(b) Surprisingly comfortable.
(c) Completely happy.
(d) Unbelievably scrunched.
13. Why does Pippi NOT mind not having parents?
(a) There is no one to tell her what to do.
(b) They were cruel to her.
(c) Her father used to beat her.
(d) She did not love them.
14. What do Tommy and Annika have to do after school before visiting Pippi?
(a) Their reading.
(b) Their homework.
(c) Their recitations.
(d) Their chores.
15. How did Pippi's father die?
(a) Falling over the side of a ship.
(b) A bag of gold fell on her head.
(d) He was killed by burglars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annika see that comforts her about Pippi's stay in the tree?
2. How does Tommy get to the hole in the tree?
3. How does Pippi get to the school?
4. What does Pippi say they can play while she is in the tree?
5. Why does Pippi say she walks back to her house backwards?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)