|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people did Pippi see the day before she met the girl looking for her father?
2. What does one of the police officers say Pippi could learn at school?
(d) Multiplication tables.
3. What does Pippi tell Tommy and Annika that she is during their second meeting?
(a) A Thing Hider.
(b) A Thing Giver.
(c) A Thing Keeper.
(d) A Thing Finder.
4. What does Tommy sing about while riding Pippi's horse?
(a) The Swedes.
(b) The moon.
(c) The policemen.
5. What is Pippi's first whole name?
6. What do the mean boys call Pippi when they first see her?
7. How does Annika feel when she hears what Pippi did with the police?
8. What does a police officer say Pippi can't do?
(a) Wait for her father.
(b) Ignore the law.
(c) Live alone.
(d) Whatever she wants.
9. Why does Pippi NOT mind not having parents?
(a) Her father used to beat her.
(b) She did not love them.
(c) They were cruel to her.
(d) There is no one to tell her what to do.
10. What do Tommy and Annika have to do after school before visiting Pippi?
(a) Their homework.
(b) Their reading.
(c) Their chores.
(d) Their recitations.
11. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
(a) Their hair.
(b) The scruff of their necks.
(c) Their boots.
(d) Their belts.
12. Where does Pippi put Bengt after he teases her?
(a) On a cart.
(b) In a tree.
(c) In the river.
(d) On top of a barn.
13. What does Tommy find in a hollow tree?
(a) A coloring book.
(b) A textbook.
(c) A notebook and pencil.
(d) A picture book.
14. What does Pippi say they can play while she is in the tree?
15. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
(a) A sailor on her father's ship.
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
2. Where did Pippi see a man with extremely large ears?
3. What is the name of the one boy being chased by the group?
4. Why does Pippi say she walks back to her house backwards?
5. What does Annika see that comforts her about Pippi's stay in the tree?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)