|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a police officer say Pippi can't do?
(a) Wait for her father.
(b) Ignore the law.
(c) Whatever she wants.
(d) Live alone.
2. Where does Pippi have some big trees?
(a) In her terrarium.
(b) Her garden.
(c) Behind her house.
(d) By the river.
3. How does Pippi get to the school?
(a) Walks on her hands.
(b) Rides her horse.
(d) Gets a ride from a policeman.
4. Why does Pippi stay on the floor when the children all sing?
(a) She needs a rest from learning.
(b) They did not ask nicely enough.
(c) She does not like the songs they are singing.
(d) There is not room for her.
5. What does Pippi find in the tree that makes her very happy?
(a) A beehive.
(b) An old blouse.
(c) A hollow.
(d) A snake.
6. What does Pippi make for Tommy and Annika the first time they meet?
(b) Ice cream.
(d) Turkey legs.
7. How does Annika feel when Pippi says she wants to live in the tree?
8. Why does Pippi say she walks back to her house backwards?
(a) It is the new style.
(b) It takes less effort.
(c) It is legal.
(d) It is fun.
9. How did Pippi's mother die?
(b) Falling over the side of a ship.
(d) A bag of gold fell on her head.
10. What is Pippi's first whole name?
11. What do Tommy and Annika have to do after school before visiting Pippi?
(a) Their recitations.
(b) Their chores.
(c) Their homework.
(d) Their reading.
12. What does Pippi make for Tommy and Annika while they are in the tree?
(a) Mango juice.
13. What is Pippi doing when she tells the officer that she has traveled with her father?
(a) Petting her monkey.
(b) Lifting her horse.
(c) Twirling around.
(d) Standing on her hands.
14. What does Pippi say makes hair grow?
(b) Vegetable oil.
(d) Egg yolk.
15. What does one of the police officers say Pippi could learn at school?
(b) Multiplication tables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi say about the schools in Argentina?
2. Where did Pippi see a man with extremely large ears?
3. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
4. What did Pippi find in the jungle one time?
5. What does Pippi ask to learn when she first gets to school?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)