|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the policemen say about Pippi after they leave her house?
(a) She is a strong and independent girl.
(b) She is crazy, but will manage alone nicely.
(c) She is not right for the children's home.
(d) She can take care of herself.
2. What does Tommy describe school as being to Pippi?
3. What is Pippi's father's name?
4. What did Pippi find in the jungle one time?
(a) A treasure map.
(b) A Tiger's claw.
(c) A golden book.
(d) A wooden leg.
5. How many boys are chasing the one boy?
6. What does Pippi make for Tommy and Annika the first time they meet?
(a) Turkey legs.
(d) Ice cream.
7. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
(a) The scruff of their necks.
(b) Their boots.
(c) Their belts.
(d) Their hair.
8. How many police officers come into Pippi's yard?
9. What kind of tree does Pippi suggest Tommy and Annika try climbing?
10. What does Pippi find that she gets very excited about?
(a) A plastic bag.
(b) A broken wheel.
(c) A rusted needle.
(d) A can with a hole in it.
11. Where does Pippi put Bengt after he teases her?
(a) On a cart.
(b) In a tree.
(c) On top of a barn.
(d) In the river.
12. Where do the people in town want to send Pippi when they find out she is an orphan?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) A children's home.
(c) A monastery.
(d) An orphanage.
13. Why does Pippi say she will not go with the police officers to where they want to take her?
(a) It does not allow animals.
(b) She likes to live alone.
(c) Her father would never find her there.
(d) She has responsibilities at her home.
14. What does Tommy find in a hollow tree?
(a) A textbook.
(b) A notebook and pencil.
(c) A picture book.
(d) A coloring book.
15. What does a police officer say Pippi can't do?
(a) Live alone.
(b) Whatever she wants.
(c) Wait for her father.
(d) Ignore the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the police officers say Pippi could learn at school?
2. What did Annika used to play before Pippi arrived?
3. How do the police officers get onto the roof while trying to catch Pippi?
4. Why does Pippi NOT mind not having parents?
5. How does Pippi get to the school?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)