|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi make for Tommy and Annika while they are in the tree?
(d) Mango juice.
2. Where does Pippi say she learned to lie?
(b) New Zealand.
(c) The Amazon.
(d) The Congo.
3. What does Pippi think her father is?
(a) A merman.
(b) A cannibal king.
(c) A voice in the wind.
(d) An angel.
4. What is the name of Pippi's monkey?
(a) Mr. Nero.
(b) Mr. Nighto.
(c) Mr. Newton.
(d) Mr. Nilsson.
5. What does Pippi say they can play while she is in the tree?
6. What is on the card with the letter "s"?
7. What does one of the police officers say Pippi could learn at school?
(d) Multiplication tables.
8. What time do Tommy and Annika get out of school every day?
(a) 3:00 pm.
(b) 2:00 pm.
(c) 4:00 pm.
(d) 1:00 pm.
9. What is Pippi's first whole name?
10. What is on the card with the letter "i"?
(c) Ice cream.
11. What does Pippi do to trap the police on the roof?
(a) Removes the ladder.
(b) Cuts down the tree.
(c) Greases the lamp post.
(d) Removes the trampoline.
12. Where was Pippi before the book began?
(a) In an orphanage.
(b) On a mountain.
(c) In the desert.
(d) At sea.
13. What does Pippi say about the schools in Argentina?
(a) They never have vacations.
(b) They learn to dance.
(c) They stay outside all day.
(d) They have no lessons.
14. Why does Pippi say she will not go with the police officers to where they want to take her?
(a) She likes to live alone.
(b) Her father would never find her there.
(c) She has responsibilities at her home.
(d) It does not allow animals.
15. What kind of tree does Pippi suggest Tommy and Annika try climbing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Pippi start with the police officers?
2. Where does Pippi put Bengt after he teases her?
3. What does Pippi ask to learn when she first gets to school?
4. Why can't Tommy climb the trees at his house?
5. What is the name of Pippi's house?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)