|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi ask to learn when she first gets to school?
2. Why does Pippi say she walks back to her house backwards?
(a) It takes less effort.
(b) It is fun.
(c) It is legal.
(d) It is the new style.
3. How do the police officers get onto the roof while trying to catch Pippi?
(a) They jump.
(b) They climb a tree.
(c) A ladder.
(d) They climb the porch railing.
4. What does the teacher say Pippi knows very little about?
5. Where do the people in town want to send Pippi when they find out she is an orphan?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) A children's home.
(c) A monastery.
(d) An orphanage.
6. What does Pippi find that she gets very excited about?
(a) A can with a hole in it.
(b) A plastic bag.
(c) A broken wheel.
(d) A rusted needle.
7. How does Pippi feel when she sees the police officers come into her yard?
8. How old is Pippi when the book begins?
9. What does a police officer tell Pippi she would be ashamed not to know later on?
(a) The capital of Portugal.
(b) The names of the planets.
(c) The name of the king.
(d) The product of 3 and 7.
10. Where does Pippi tell Tommy to look for things?
(a) On the sea shore.
(b) In the woods.
(c) Around houses.
(d) In the street.
11. What does Annika find in a tree stump?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) An earring.
12. How does Annika feel when she hears what Pippi did with the police?
13. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 10:00 am.
(c) 7:00 am.
(d) 9:00 am.
14. What does Pippi say about the schools in Argentina?
(a) They never have vacations.
(b) They have no lessons.
(c) They learn to dance.
(d) They stay outside all day.
15. What time do Tommy and Annika get out of school every day?
(a) 4:00 pm.
(b) 2:00 pm.
(c) 3:00 pm.
(d) 1:00 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pippi put the police officers when she is done 'playing'?
2. What does Pippi think her mother is?
3. What is the name of the one boy being chased by the group?
4. How many people did Pippi see the day before she met the girl looking for her father?
5. What does Pippi make for Tommy and Annika the first time they meet?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)