|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the card with the letter "i"?
(c) Ice cream.
2. Where are Pippi's shoes from?
(a) South America.
3. What does Pippi say about the schools in Argentina?
(a) They learn to dance.
(b) They never have vacations.
(c) They have no lessons.
(d) They stay outside all day.
4. Why does Pippi stay on the floor when the children all sing?
(a) She needs a rest from learning.
(b) There is not room for her.
(c) They did not ask nicely enough.
(d) She does not like the songs they are singing.
5. How does Pippi get to the school?
(b) Rides her horse.
(c) Gets a ride from a policeman.
(d) Walks on her hands.
6. Where does Pippi have some big trees?
(a) Her garden.
(b) By the river.
(c) In her terrarium.
(d) Behind her house.
7. What does Pippi tell Tommy and Annika that she is during their second meeting?
(a) A Thing Finder.
(b) A Thing Giver.
(c) A Thing Hider.
(d) A Thing Keeper.
8. What is Pippi strong enough to lift at the beginning of the book?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bull.
(c) A cow.
(d) A donkey.
9. Where did Pippi see a man with extremely large ears?
10. How do the police officers get onto the roof while trying to catch Pippi?
(a) A ladder.
(b) They climb a tree.
(c) They jump.
(d) They climb the porch railing.
11. Why does Pippi say she will not go with the police officers to where they want to take her?
(a) It does not allow animals.
(b) She likes to live alone.
(c) She has responsibilities at her home.
(d) Her father would never find her there.
12. What time do Tommy and Annika get out of school every day?
(a) 3:00 pm.
(b) 2:00 pm.
(c) 1:00 pm.
(d) 4:00 pm.
13. Why does the teacher tell Pippi she should not go to school?
(a) She cannot listen.
(b) She does not know enough.
(c) She does not fit in.
(d) She behaves badly.
14. What is the name of Pippi's house?
(a) Villa Vandemere.
(b) Villa Villekulla.
(c) Vaudeville Villa.
(d) Village Villasta.
15. What does Pippi say they can play while she is in the tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi think her father is?
2. What is the name of the one boy being chased by the group?
3. What does a police officer tell Pippi she would be ashamed not to know later on?
4. What do Tommy and Annika wish as they walk to school?
5. What does Pippi see on the ground that she wants to keep?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)