|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi say she can do with a threadless spool she finds?
(a) Plant it in her thing garden.
(b) Paint patterns.
(c) Start a collection.
(d) Blow bubbles.
2. What did Pippi once kill in India?
(a) A man-eating snake.
(b) A charging elephant.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A herd of antelope.
3. What do Tommy and Annika wish for?
(a) New adventures.
(b) Time away from their mother.
(c) Someone to help.
(d) Someone to play with.
4. What does Pippi say makes hair grow?
(a) Egg yolk.
(c) Vegetable oil.
5. What do Tommy and Annika hear that makes them leave Pippi's tree?
(a) Their mother calling.
(c) The dinner bell.
(d) A bell tower.
6. What do the mean boys call Pippi when they first see her?
7. What is Pippi covered in when she greets Tommy and Annika on their second meeting?
8. How does Annika feel when Pippi says she wants to live in the tree?
9. Why does Pippi stay on the floor when the children all sing?
(a) They did not ask nicely enough.
(b) She needs a rest from learning.
(c) She does not like the songs they are singing.
(d) There is not room for her.
10. What does Tommy describe school as being to Pippi?
11. How many police officers come into Pippi's yard?
12. What does Pippi tell Tommy and Annika that she is during their second meeting?
(a) A Thing Keeper.
(b) A Thing Hider.
(c) A Thing Giver.
(d) A Thing Finder.
13. What does Pippi do to trap the police on the roof?
(a) Removes the ladder.
(b) Removes the trampoline.
(c) Cuts down the tree.
(d) Greases the lamp post.
14. Where does Pippi put the police officers when she is done 'playing'?
(a) Their car.
(b) A tree.
(c) A lake.
(d) The street.
15. Why does Pippi say she walks back to her house backwards?
(a) It is the new style.
(b) It is fun.
(c) It takes less effort.
(d) It is legal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi ask to learn when she first gets to school?
2. How does Annika feel when she hears what Pippi did with the police?
3. Where did Pippi see a man with extremely large ears?
4. Why does Pippi decide to go to school?
5. What do Tommy and Annika have to do after school before visiting Pippi?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)