|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
(a) Her mother.
(c) A sailor on her father's ship.
(d) Her father.
2. Where is Tommy sitting at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) On a gate.
(b) In a tree.
(c) In a rocking chair.
(d) On the horse.
3. What is Pippi covered in when she greets Tommy and Annika on their second meeting?
4. What does Pippi throw to Annika while she is in the tree?
5. What does Tommy describe school as being to Pippi?
6. What game does Pippi start with the police officers?
(a) I spy.
(b) Blind man's bluff.
7. How does Pippi feel when she sees the police officers come into her yard?
8. Where does Pippi tell Tommy to look for things?
(a) In the street.
(b) Around houses.
(c) On the sea shore.
(d) In the woods.
9. How old is Pippi when the book begins?
10. What does Pippi keep on her porch?
(a) A bag of gold.
(b) A peach tree.
(c) A mailbox.
(d) A horse.
11. What does Pippi think her mother is?
(a) A mermaid.
(b) An angel.
(c) A voice in the wind.
(d) A cannibal queen.
12. Where was Pippi before the book began?
(a) On a mountain.
(b) At sea.
(c) In an orphanage.
(d) In the desert.
13. What does a police officer say Pippi can't do?
(a) Ignore the law.
(b) Wait for her father.
(c) Whatever she wants.
(d) Live alone.
14. What color eyes does the girl's missing father have?
15. How does Pippi get to the school?
(a) Walks on her hands.
(b) Rides her horse.
(c) Gets a ride from a policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
2. What is on the card with the letter "s"?
3. What is the name of Pippi's house?
4. Where are Pippi's shoes from?
5. How many boys are chasing the one boy?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)