|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does Chapter 5 take place in?
2. Where does Pippi put Bengt after he teases her?
(a) On top of a barn.
(b) On a cart.
(c) In the river.
(d) In a tree.
3. Where does Pippi put the police officers when she is done 'playing'?
(a) Their car.
(b) A lake.
(c) A tree.
(d) The street.
4. What do Tommy and Annika have to do after school before visiting Pippi?
(a) Their chores.
(b) Their reading.
(c) Their recitations.
(d) Their homework.
5. What is the name of what Pippi is making when Annika and Tommy come over for the second time?
6. Where does Pippi tell Tommy to look for things?
(a) In the woods.
(b) Around houses.
(c) In the street.
(d) On the sea shore.
7. Why does Pippi say she walks back to her house backwards?
(a) It is the new style.
(b) It takes less effort.
(c) It is fun.
(d) It is legal.
8. Why does the teacher tell Pippi she should not go to school?
(a) She does not fit in.
(b) She behaves badly.
(c) She cannot listen.
(d) She does not know enough.
9. What did Annika used to play before Pippi arrived?
10. What does Pippi make for Tommy and Annika while they are in the tree?
(d) Mango juice.
11. What does Pippi say they can play while she is in the tree?
12. How does Pippi feel when she sees the police officers come into her yard?
13. What did Pippi once kill in India?
(a) A man-eating snake.
(b) A charging elephant.
(c) A herd of antelope.
(d) A tiger.
14. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A sailor on her father's ship.
15. What does Pippi say about the schools in Argentina?
(a) They have no lessons.
(b) They learn to dance.
(c) They stay outside all day.
(d) They never have vacations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Pippi before the book began?
2. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
3. What was Pippi doing all night before her fight?
4. What does Pippi make for Tommy and Annika the first time they meet?
5. What does Pippi do to trap the police on the roof?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)