|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Pippi Celebrates Her Birthday".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the tallest building in town when Pippi is riding through town?
(a) It catches on fire.
(b) It begins to blow over.
(c) It is attacked.
(d) It shuts down.
2. What does Pippi say she has to order herself to do?
(a) Enter someone else's house.
(b) Give compliments.
(c) Be outgoing.
3. What does Pippi call the silver coins?
(a) White coins.
(b) Strange coins.
(c) Light coins.
(d) Useless coins.
4. Why is Pippi not able to see Tommy and Annika on the Sunday after the cofee party?
(a) They are studying for school.
(b) They are not allowed to play with Pippi.
(c) They are at a party.
(d) They are on a trip.
5. What does Tommy make when they get to the picnic spot?
(a) Wooden animals.
(b) A basket handle.
(c) Wooden knives.
(d) Walking sticks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tree does Pippi suggest Tommy and Annika try climbing?
2. What does Pippi think her mother is?
3. Where does Pippi say she learned to lie?
4. How did Pippi's mother die?
5. What does Pippi use for make-up?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)