|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Pippi Celebrates Her Birthday".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pippi doing to her horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
(a) Putting ribbons in his tail.
(b) Brushing his tail.
(c) Painting his mane.
(d) Feeding him chocolate cake.
2. Why does Pippi decide to go to school?
(a) She wants to be smart.
(b) She wants a Christmas vacation.
(c) She wants to be like other children.
(d) She wants to play with Tommy and Annika.
3. What did Pippi once kill in India?
(a) A herd of antelope.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A charging elephant.
(d) A man-eating snake.
4. What is Pippi making when Annika and Tommy come over for the second time?
(a) An African Vegetable.
(b) A Swedish Cookie.
(c) A Austrailian Soup.
(d) A South American Cracker.
5. What does Pippi find that she gets very excited about?
(a) A plastic bag.
(b) A broken wheel.
(c) A rusted needle.
(d) A can with a hole in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annika tell Pippi is at the circus?
2. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
3. Who does Pippi return the boys to after they are saved?
4. What does Tommy describe school as being to Pippi?
5. How many police officers come into Pippi's yard?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)