|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 "Pippi Celebrates Her Birthday".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Pippi learn to tie knots?
(a) From a book.
(b) At sea.
(c) In the orphanage.
(d) In Girl Scouts.
2. What does Tommy find in a hollow tree?
(a) A picture book.
(b) A notebook and pencil.
(c) A coloring book.
(d) A textbook.
3. What does Pippi chastise the thieves for when they first come into her house?
(a) Not taking their shoes off.
(b) Not knowing what a clock is.
(c) Wearing their hats in the house.
(d) Coming in without knocking.
4. How does Pippi say the people in India walk?
(a) With their hands on their hips.
(c) On their hands.
(d) With their faces to the sky.
5. How does Pippi feel when she sees the police officers come into her yard?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
2. What does Pippi do with the cakes at the coffee party?
3. What is the name of what Pippi is making when Annika and Tommy come over for the second time?
4. What month is Pippi's birthday?
5. Why does Pippi NOT mind not having parents?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)