|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Pippi Goes to a Coffee Party".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pippi stay on the floor when the children all sing?
(a) She does not like the songs they are singing.
(b) There is not room for her.
(c) They did not ask nicely enough.
(d) She needs a rest from learning.
2. Where does Pippi say she learned to behave?
(a) In a children's home.
(b) In Peru.
(c) At sea.
(d) In a prison.
3. What does Pippi keep on her porch?
(a) A mailbox.
(b) A bag of gold.
(c) A horse.
(d) A peach tree.
4. What do the policemen say about Pippi after they leave her house?
(a) She is crazy, but will manage alone nicely.
(b) She is a strong and independent girl.
(c) She is not right for the children's home.
(d) She can take care of herself.
5. What time does the coffee party start?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 2:00 pm.
(c) 4:00 pm.
(d) 3:00 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vacation do Tommy and Annika get in Chapter 6?
2. What is the Swedish word for thank you?
3. What is Annika's last name?
4. What does a person who beats the strongest man win?
5. Where does Pippi have some big trees?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)