|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "Pippi Entertains Two Burglars".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pippi put Bengt after he teases her?
(a) On top of a barn.
(b) In a tree.
(c) In the river.
(d) On a cart.
2. What does a police officer say Pippi can't do?
(a) Live alone.
(b) Wait for her father.
(c) Ignore the law.
(d) Whatever she wants.
3. What kind of song do Tommy and Annika sing after the picnic?
(a) A harvest song.
(b) A summer song.
(c) A scrubbing song.
(d) A picnic song.
4. What does Pippi decide to do when she hears about the vacation in Chapter 6?
(a) Harvest her garden.
(b) Scrub her floor.
(c) Take a vacation herself.
(d) Spin some horse hair into wool.
5. Why do the guards NOT throw Pippi out when the ringmaster tells them to?
(a) She runs away from them.
(b) They cannot move her.
(c) They don't want to hurt the girl.
(d) They don't like the ringmaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pippi have some big trees?
2. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
3. What does the teacher say Pippi knows very little about?
4. How did Pippi's mother die?
5. What does Pippi call the money the ringmaster tries to give her for winning?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)