|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Pippi Sits on the Gate and Climbs a Tree".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi find in the tree that makes her very happy?
(a) A snake.
(b) An old blouse.
(c) A hollow.
(d) A beehive.
2. What do the policemen say about Pippi after they leave her house?
(a) She is a strong and independent girl.
(b) She can take care of herself.
(c) She is crazy, but will manage alone nicely.
(d) She is not right for the children's home.
3. What kind of tree does Pippi suggest Tommy and Annika try climbing?
4. Where was Pippi before the book began?
(a) On a mountain.
(b) In the desert.
(c) At sea.
(d) In an orphanage.
5. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
(c) Apple cider.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tommy and Annika hear that makes them leave Pippi's tree?
2. What does a police officer say Pippi can't do?
3. What do Tommy and Annika wish for?
4. How does Annika feel when Pippi says she wants to live in the tree?
5. How many people did Pippi see the day before she met the girl looking for her father?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)