|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "Pippi Sits on the Gate and Climbs a Tree".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi say about the schools in Argentina?
(a) They stay outside all day.
(b) They have no lessons.
(c) They never have vacations.
(d) They learn to dance.
2. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
(a) Their belts.
(b) Their boots.
(c) The scruff of their necks.
(d) Their hair.
3. What do Tommy and Annika wish for?
(a) New adventures.
(b) Time away from their mother.
(c) Someone to help.
(d) Someone to play with.
4. How do the police officers get onto the roof while trying to catch Pippi?
(a) They climb a tree.
(b) They climb the porch railing.
(c) A ladder.
(d) They jump.
5. Where did Pippi see a man with extremely large ears?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pippi tell Tommy to look for things?
2. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
3. Where was Pippi before the book began?
4. What does Annika see that comforts her about Pippi's stay in the tree?
5. Why does Pippi say she will not go with the police officers to where they want to take her?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)