|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Pippi Goes to School".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annika describe Pippi the morning after their first meeting?
(a) The neighbor girl with the bag of gold.
(b) The orphan girl with the monkey.
(c) The crazy girl with the oversized shoes.
(d) The funny girl with the crazy lies.
2. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
(a) Their belts.
(b) Their boots.
(c) The scruff of their necks.
(d) Their hair.
3. What does one of the police officers say Pippi could learn at school?
(b) Multiplication tables.
4. What does Pippi keep on her porch?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bag of gold.
(c) A mailbox.
(d) A peach tree.
5. How does Pippi get to the school?
(a) Walks on her hands.
(b) Gets a ride from a policeman.
(c) Rides her horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
2. What time does Pippi go to school?
3. What does Annika find in a tree stump?
4. Why does Pippi stay on the floor when the children all sing?
5. What does Pippi do to trap the police on the roof?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)