|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Pippi Goes to School".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi keep on her porch?
(a) A horse.
(b) A peach tree.
(c) A bag of gold.
(d) A mailbox.
2. What time does Pippi go to school?
(a) 10:00 am.
(b) 7:00 am.
(c) 8:00 am.
(d) 9:00 am.
3. Why does Pippi NOT mind not having parents?
(a) They were cruel to her.
(b) She did not love them.
(c) Her father used to beat her.
(d) There is no one to tell her what to do.
4. How do the police officers get onto the roof while trying to catch Pippi?
(a) A ladder.
(b) They climb a tree.
(c) They climb the porch railing.
(d) They jump.
5. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A sailor on her father's ship.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
2. What game does Pippi start with the police officers?
3. What is Pippi covered in when she greets Tommy and Annika on their second meeting?
4. How many police officers come into Pippi's yard?
5. How does Annika feel when she hears what Pippi did with the police?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)