|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Pippi Goes to School".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi do to trap the police on the roof?
(a) Greases the lamp post.
(b) Removes the ladder.
(c) Cuts down the tree.
(d) Removes the trampoline.
2. What does Pippi ask to learn when she first gets to school?
3. What does the teacher say Pippi knows very little about?
4. Why does Pippi say she walks back to her house backwards?
(a) It is legal.
(b) It is fun.
(c) It takes less effort.
(d) It is the new style.
5. What is Pippi doing when she tells the officer that she has traveled with her father?
(a) Twirling around.
(b) Lifting her horse.
(c) Petting her monkey.
(d) Standing on her hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Pippi's shoes from?
2. What did Pippi once kill in India?
3. What does a police officer tell Pippi she would be ashamed not to know later on?
4. What does Pippi say makes hair grow?
5. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)